Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

#QAnon

Juxtatarot

4 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

I don't think I realized Chuck Woolery was off the deep end.

Yeah, I was like “what the hell happened to the Love Connection guy?”

Edited by DMXATF23

Jun 04, 2020 7:49:59 PM EDT

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No. 9473673 

EAM LOYALISTS:

RED1: POTUS twitter removal

RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]

RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE

RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.

RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN

RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1 USSS CASTLE_ROCK Q

I don't know what RED means but according to the Q crowd it goes in reverse like DEFCON, who knows.

So we are at RED1

We will know in the next 11 days if Q was 100% full of #### or if the establishment politicians who have sold our country to line their pockets are going to face justice. 

I wouldn't have given the Q post above any thought except for the behavior of those in DC the last few days.

For a party that just won the presidency, the Senate, and the House, the Democrats sure are in a panic. 

Impeachment :lmao:

25th :lmao:

Nukes :lmao:

Silence all wrong thinkers :lmao:

We are 2 weeks away from the left getting everything they want and they are going bat #### crazy.

I'd say given what happened the last few days there is a 10% chance that the military rounds up the traitors to this country and they face justice or 100% chance that Trump declassifies enough documents to permanently destroy both parties.

The declas is what terrifies them. 90% of them have skeletons in their closet that would make Arizona Ron and CTSU blush.

4 hours ago, Bozeman Bruiser said:

My understanding is the Q movement is more about the stuff posted above and not the media's fantasy that everyone in DC is raping babies and drinking blood.

Are you certain it’s not both - let’s not be too hasty here.

5 hours ago, Bozeman Bruiser said:

Jun 04, 2020 7:49:59 PM EDT

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No. 9473673 

EAM LOYALISTS:

RED1: POTUS twitter removal

RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]

RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE

RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.

RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN

RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1 USSS CASTLE_ROCK Q

I don't know what RED means but according to the Q crowd it goes in reverse like DEFCON, who knows.

So we are at RED1

We will know in the next 11 days if Q was 100% full of #### or if the establishment politicians who have sold our country to line their pockets are going to face justice. 

I wouldn't have given the Q post above any thought except for the behavior of those in DC the last few days.

For a party that just won the presidency, the Senate, and the House, the Democrats sure are in a panic. 

Impeachment :lmao:

25th :lmao:

Nukes :lmao:

Silence all wrong thinkers :lmao:

We are 2 weeks away from the left getting everything they want and they are going bat #### crazy.

I'd say given what happened the last few days there is a 10% chance that the military rounds up the traitors to this country and they face justice or 100% chance that Trump declassifies enough documents to permanently destroy both parties.

The declas is what terrifies them. 90% of them have skeletons in their closet that would make Arizona Ron and CTSU blush.

I don't understand that Q post. What does it mean? Is there a way to decode what he/she/it is writing?

13 hours ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

My QAnon-themed twitter list is currently focused on these points:

1. Private moderation standards = censorship, and Twitter is just like Big Brother from 1984.

2. Parler is awesome, but apparently Apple is removing it from its app store unless it agrees to become censorious?

3. Very soon now, there will be a lot of declassified information that will be ruinous to globalist elitist Democratic pedophiles.

4. The arrests of said Democratic pedophiles will start on January 20. Get your popcorn ready.

#3 and #4 might as well be pinned to every Q post. They have said those were happening any minute now for as long as Q has been around.

1 hour ago, whoknew said:

I don't understand that Q post. What does it mean? Is there a way to decode what he/she/it is writing?

Nobody does because it doesn’t mean anything. It’s just vague ramblings stringing people along. A joke gone way too far.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ilov80s said:

#3 and #4 might as well be pinned to every Q post. They have said those were happening any minute now for as long as Q has been around.

I actually listened to the first Q interview. :bag:

It was back around the time that Edward Snowden came out and released all the data. Someone sent me a link to an internet radio show called The Hagmann & Hagmann Report and said something like "another Edward Snowden is about to come out on the show". So I listened to the show live. Apparently Hagmann & Hagmann were father and son private investigators or something, and did this internet radio show on the side. This guy comes on the show, but doesn't want to be identified because he wants to keep his high profile job inside government. So he asked to be known as "Q". He said a lot of conspiracies were taking place similar to what Edward Snowden had claimed, but unlike Snowden, he didn't provide any evidence. He came back to the radio show a few weeks later. In the mean time I listened to another Hagmann show with some Steve Quayle guy as guest and I remember him talking about the finding of large human bones, and they were saying how they believe it to be the bones of the giants in the bible, where angles came down and mated with human women and produced giant offspring. I wasn't in to that kind of stuff so I only listened to Hagmann when Q was on. After 3 or 4 times I stopped and gave up because it was nothing like what Snowden did. It was all gotta be anonymous to stay an insider, but yet no evidence could be provided because that would cause him to lose his anonymity. 

So a few years at the 2016 election or sometime after that I heard about Pizzagate and this QAnon thing, and look up what it is. Low and behold it's the exact same Q I listened to back in 2012 or so.   I found some article on the history of it and they claimed it started on 4chan a couple years earlier. No mention of it starting as early as 2012 on that Hagmann internet radio program, so apparently that went no where for him and he migrated over the 4chan. 

But yes, back when I first listened to him he was claiming "something is going to happen any day now."

He really appeals to people who don't require any evidence whatsoever to believe something. He clearly took the appeal of Edward Snowden's actions and mirror it, but did it anonymously and without any evidence. An opportunist if I ever saw one. If there is ever an example of why social media is dangerous, QAnon and 4chan is it. His attempt to do it via internet radio obviously died so bad that the "historians" didn't even know it ever happened. 

Edited by Death Bytes
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/9/2021 at 9:12 AM, Ilov80s said:

To be fair, it will happen immediately after Trump releases his tax returns, and releases his new healthcare bill.

So, roughly 2 weeks from now.

(rinse, repeat)

2 hours ago, Sinn Fein said:

To be fair, it will happen immediately after Trump releases his tax returns, and releases his new healthcare bill.

So, roughly 2 weeks from now.

(rinse, repeat)

Its like you guys never watched The Money Pit.

• Laughing 2

Is Q busy spouting about imminent hollywood/political/religious leader arrests in conjunction with child trafficking again?

I ask because one of the crazy neighbors has sent two messages to the wife about the Pope being arrested soon on 80 counts of child trafficking and then again this morning about everyone else getting rolled up.

5 hours ago, beer 30 said:

Is Q busy spouting about imminent hollywood/political/religious leader arrests in conjunction with child trafficking again?

I ask because one of the crazy neighbors has sent two messages to the wife about the Pope being arrested soon on 80 counts of child trafficking and then again this morning about everyone else getting rolled up.

Yeah seen those and friend just posted that US Marshals took Nancy Pelosi into custody...smh

• Like 1

5 hours ago, beer 30 said:

I saw where US special ops cut power to the Vatican and landed a helicopter and arrested him.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, The Z Machine said:

Wut?  Who is going to arrest the Pope?  He's currently in the Vatican and just got a dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.

Any one of these guys would probably take a crack at it :shrug:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_500_Most_Influential_Muslims

Recently found out one of my classmates (I’m a medical student) is part of the QAnon cult. 

Everybody already thinks he’s a bit of a weirdo. 

Crazy to think he’s gonna have patients one day that depend on him. Cringe. 

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, Gachi said:

Recently found out one of my classmates (I’m a medical student) is part of the QAnon cult. 

Everybody already thinks he’s a bit of a weirdo. 

Crazy to think he’s gonna have patients one day that depend on him. Cringe. 

Curious to see what the plan is when trump is no longer president and no democrats are arrested. 
“He realized the best course of action was to get his family a foothold in politics so they could continue the work. The deep state is deeper than we thought! Ivanka will run for office, and once she rises to president, then there will be mass arrests. The paperwork is already filed.....stay tuned!”

• Like 3

:lol:

Apparently someone here did not like pointing out the fact that there are lots of examples of politicians (and hollywood, athletes, priests, etc) who are arrested for pedophilia and sexual assault every year. 

Do you actually think that politicians are immune from illegal behavior? Immoral behavior?

8 minutes ago, Bozeman Bruiser said:

Apparently someone here did not like pointing out the fact that there are lots of examples of politicians (and hollywood, athletes, priests, etc) who are arrested for pedophilia and sexual assault every year. 

Do you actually think that politicians are immune from illegal behavior? Immoral behavior?

Do you believe in the QAnon theory about this issue? 

27 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Do you believe in the QAnon theory about this issue? 

There is not much need to ask this question if you scroll up a few posts.

With any luck, these types of posters will fade away after their latest predictions fail to materialize ("100% chance that Trump declassifies enough documents to permanently destroy both parties.")

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sea Duck said:

There is not much need to ask this question if you scroll up a few posts.

With any luck, these types of posters will fade away after their latest predictions fail to materialize ("100% chance that Trump declassifies enough documents to permanently destroy both parties.")

Get your :popcorn: ready!

So freaking tired of seeing that tag line.

5 hours ago, Bozeman Bruiser said:

Yes, arrested by actual law enforcement for committing actual, individual crimes.  Not a group of people in a pedo-ring uncovered by some online vigilante group, which is the fantasy of Q people.

This stuff isn't some game where you have to comb through vague statements and figure it out.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mr roboto said:

Whatever happened to the moderator on this board that was deep into the stuff? Was that shtick or did he really get rolled up in it?

Legend has it he still roams these boards with a new shtick of copying and pasting large amounts of nonsense

• Laughing 4
  • Thinking 1

24 minutes ago, mr roboto said:

Whatever happened to the moderator on this board that was deep into the stuff? Was that shtick or did he really get rolled up in it?

He’s a big deal with Amway now

As Biden is sworn in...

Option #1: Realize that QAnon was a ridiculous sham from the outset.

Option #2: Do some research and figure out that Biden was part of QAnon all along, and very shortly Biden, carrying on Trump's work, will have Nancy Pelosi, Mike Pence, Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and other members of the Satanic cabal arrested and executed. Be patient. Trust the plan.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

As Biden is sworn in...

Option #2: Do some research and figure out that Biden was part of QAnon all along, and very shortly Biden, carrying on Trump's work, will have Nancy Pelosi, Mike Pence, Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and other members of the Satanic cabal arrested and executed. Be patient. Trust the plan.

There's a theory on Parler that Trump and Biden have actually switched bodies. When you see Biden stutter or seem to lose his train of thought, that's just Trump's brain adjusting to the new body. When "Trump" is arrested, do not be alarmed: that's just the real Trump (in Biden's body) arresting Biden (in Trump's body) for his crimes.

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 3
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

As Biden is sworn in...

Goal post are being moved, now "sadly" might take until March to make this happen.  T is a fighter, he wouldn't abandon us like this!

6 minutes ago, Sea Duck said:

There's a theory on Parler that Trump and Biden have actually switched bodies. When you see Biden stutter or seem to lose his train of thought, that's just Trump's brain adjusting to the new body. When "Trump" is arrested, do not be alarmed: that's just the real Trump (in Biden's body) arresting Biden (in Trump's body) for his crimes.

Haven’t see that but I have seen some thoughts that most everyone at the inauguration was a a body double because there real versions are in prison. Although I mostly see people pissed off because they feel lied to and many are lamenting how much time and money they have wasted on Q.

• Sad 1

I guess the actual Q hasn’t even posted in over a month. All this stuff is just speculation amongst the cult members who don’t realize yet thru were abandoned.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Ilov80s said:

Haven’t see that but I have seen some thoughts that most everyone at the inauguration was a a body double because there real versions are in prison. Although I mostly see people pissed off because they feel lied to and many are lamenting how much time and money they have wasted on Q.

I think at this point, it's the best we could have hoped for imo.

Edited by Osaurus
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Osaurus said:

I think at this point, it's the best we could have hoped for imo.

For sure, one has to be a pretty diehard sicko to still be onboard at this point. The worry is there’s some conspiracy power vacuum and we get an even worse version of Q and their conspiracies. One that doesn’t depend on waiting for POTUS but call the Q army to take action themselves.

• Like 1