What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (2 Viewers)

There’s going to be some long term mental health fallout from QAnon and MAGA in general. I always thought that most of the MAGA people knew they were being lied to but then I started hearing people saying they’d be angry and never vote Republican again if they out the voter fraud was all a lie. The same is likely true with QAnon. Eventually some will figure out that they’ve constantly been lied to and that could trigger a downward spiral that will either send them further down the rabbit hole or deal with long term trust and mental health issues.

There’s going to be some long term mental health fallout from QAnon and MAGA in general. I always thought that most of the MAGA people knew they were being lied to but then I started hearing people saying they’d be angry and never vote Republican again if they out the voter fraud was all a lie. The same is likely true with QAnon. Eventually some will figure out that they’ve constantly been lied to and that could trigger a downward spiral that will either send them further down the rabbit hole or deal with long term trust and mental health issues.
I read something interesting in response to someone posting the video by Matthew Cooke that chastised Republicans who backed the stolen election conspiracy. 

Here it is

I think it's OBVIOUS that Q has been Antifa this whole time.
I don't know much about Q but I thought I heard some believed he is actually JFK JR which makes exactly zero sense, but then again neither does most of their koo koo conspiracy stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know much about Q but I thought I heard some believed he is actually JFK JR which makes exactly zero sense, but then again neither does most of their koo koo conspiracy stuff.
That's nothing compared to Trump is (was) going to declare worldwide martial law.  

Qanon was an upper tier larp.  The internet was absolutely ripe with boomers that would take any bait out there.  Combine that with the confirmation bias of years of infowars, and Trump not denouncing it, and it made for the perfect execution.  It was almost as good as AZ Ron, but nobody stormed any building over racks.

its like that book the wave but in real life take that to the bank bromigos   

Qanon was an upper tier larp.  The internet was absolutely ripe with boomers that would take any bait out there.  Combine that with the confirmation bias of years of infowars, and Trump not denouncing it, and it made for the perfect execution.  It was almost as good as AZ Ron, but nobody stormed any building over racks.
Wait - you all don't shower with bar skanks and water bottles now?

They are still pushing some wild theories (hard to ever tell who is just trolling and who is serious). 

1. Biden is now on the Q team as he’s flipped and is testifying on all the deep state Dems 

2. Trump is the shadow president and running the country while Biden and others are going through secret trials. However it was deemed if all of this went public it would be too shocking to the county so they staged all of this to keep the people calm and comfortable.

3. Biden was actually sworn in as President of the independent state of DC but that’s not the USA so Trump remains President and will operate from Mar a Lago. 

4. Q’s time isn’t the same as ours so his 1 day doesn’t equal our 1 day. So when he said something big was happening in 30 days, it actually meant 90 days so the great awakening/storm will be in March. 

5. Trump wouldn’t have the full evidence of Biden’s treachery until Biden got into office officially and tried to illegally run the country so in 10 days (remember 10 comes up a lot if you add random numbers up) and from Jan 20 to Jan 29 we have 10 straight palindrome days which is a clear signal that on Jan 30, the #### is going to hit the fan for these deep state satan worshipping pedos.

Also one of my favorites is a leading Q crap spreader posted that Biden is the new POTUS and people just need to accept it and realize the Q stuff just wasn’t real. However bad it looks, he reminded everyone to “think about the wonderful friends and memories they made over the last 4 years on their journey with Q.”

Also one of my favorites is a leading Q crap spreader posted that Biden is the new POTUS and people just need to accept it and realize the Q stuff just wasn’t real. However bad it looks, he reminded everyone to “think about the wonderful friends and memories they made over the last 4 years on their journey with Q.”
This is the guy that’s probably been Q all along.

Ilov80s said:
4. Q’s time isn’t the same as ours so his 1 day doesn’t equal our 1 day. So when he said something big was happening in 30 days, it actually meant 90 days so the great awakening/storm will be in March.
Does he live in outer space some where?  Is he a dog?  I'm so confused by this.

I have a lot of friends and family who were into Q. Right now, some of them are saying that they never really "believed" all of the theories, but they felt like Q offered a safe space for them (yes one friend actually used the phrase "safe space" which made me chuckle under my breath I have to admit). I don't think Q is dead, I think it will just morph into something else.

I have a lot of friends and family who were into Q. Right now, some of them are saying that they never really "believed" all of the theories, but they felt like Q offered a safe space for them (yes one friend actually used the phrase "safe space" which made me chuckle under my breath I have to admit). I don't think Q is dead, I think it will just morph into something else.
Is it.........P?

Does he live in outer space some where?  Is he a dog?  I'm so confused by this.
It's probably to give him God-like status.

Psalm 90:4

A thousand years in your sight
    are like a day that has just gone by,
    or like a watch in the night.
2 Peter 3:8

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.
At least that was my first thought when I read that earlier.

I'm interested in seeing how Q enthusiasts react to recent events.

Under ordinary circumstances, it's exceedingly rare for people to change their minds in a big way all at once. When someone goes from being a Republican to a Democrat, or a Christian to an atheist, or pro-choice to pro-life, etc., it's typically in small, incremental steps that add up gradually over time. It's not just a single huge jump.

With the QAnon theory of imminent mass arrests of high-profile Democrats for icky child stuff, though, how does someone change their mind about that in a small, incremental way? Yes, you can push the predicted date back by a few weeks. But once you've done that a hundred times, what's next?

If there's no way to incrementally back away from these beliefs a little at a time, it seems that the remaining choices are (a) allowing large parts of one's worldview to come crumbling down all at once, or (b) doubling down further into the epistemic fringe. Both seem painful.

I know there's some good literature out there about people who've left their Amish communities, or broke away from Scientology. Even there, though, I suspect that such people lost their faith in small increments. Are there examples of people who've changed their views of reality in major ways all at once?

Everybody wants to feel more important than they really are
The 4-5 Q supporters (most all women strangely enough) that I know fall into this category. The "ringleader" has always had the "I want to be thought of as the smartest person in the room" vibe (we've been members of the same church for 10 years). She went deep...DEEP into this stuff. Posting Q's cryptic messages then posting her own cryptic explanations but never really explaining it, just kind of saying nothing but promising a payoff at some future time. The others kind of followed along like ducklings. It's been sad to watch but you reap what you sow.

The 4-5 Q supporters (most all women strangely enough) that I know fall into this category. The "ringleader" has always had the "I want to be thought of as the smartest person in the room" vibe (we've been members of the same church for 10 years). She went deep...DEEP into this stuff. Posting Q's cryptic messages then posting her own cryptic explanations but never really explaining it, just kind of saying nothing but promising a payoff at some future time. The others kind of followed along like ducklings. It's been sad to watch but you reap what you sow.
Sad... but maybe a little entertaining?

Under ordinary circumstances, it's exceedingly rare for people to change their minds in a big way all at once. When someone goes from being a Republican to a Democrat, or a Christian to an atheist, or pro-choice to pro-life, etc., it's typically in small, incremental steps that add up gradually over time. It's not just a single huge jump.

With the QAnon theory of imminent mass arrests of high-profile Democrats for icky child stuff, though, how does someone change their mind about that in a small, incremental way? Yes, you can push the predicted date back by a few weeks. But once you've done that a hundred times, what's next?

If there's no way to incrementally back away from these beliefs a little at a time, it seems that the remaining choices are (a) allowing large parts of one's worldview to come crumbling down all at once, or (b) doubling down further into the epistemological fringe. Both seem painful.

I know there's some good literature out there about people who've left their Amish communities, or broke away from Scientology. Even there, though, I suspect that such people lost their faith in small increments. Are there examples of people who've changed their views of reality in major ways all at once?
I posted this a bit upthread but I think it gets to what you're asking.

I don't think there's a good answer (click on the photo)

I think everyone in this thread knows what Q is(I'd heard about it for awhile but only  recently found out myself a few weeks ago what it really is) but if anyone cares here is description by the FBI in a footnote of a federal affidavit  that was filed a few days ago: https://twitter.com/SeamusHughes/status/1351632115289493504/photo/1

My wife had no idea what Q is just the other night and I told her the basic belief about the cabal of pedophiles BS but that it's essentially a bunch of people who go to Facebook for news, search out news outlets that reaffirm their beliefs and then it's like a big circle jerk of amirites bouncing crazy crap off the wall.

If there's no way to incrementally back away from these beliefs a little at a time, it seems that the remaining choices are (a) allowing large parts of one's worldview to come crumbling down all at once, or (b) doubling down further into the epistemological fringe. Both seem painful.

I think it's like when the lights finally go on at the end of the orgy; pre-lights on...there's POWER running thru every vein in your body as you're the master of all you conquer. There's a real thrill...you're part of something; everyone's enjoying it and everyone has the same goal.  Post lights.....it gets awkward very quickly as your eyes become adjusted to the lights and the music gets turned down..... there's sheepishness and embarassment as you realize and try to rationalize that you might have ****** up and "chose the wrong partner to dance with".  You leave pretty quickly and don't talk about it afterwards. 

Ilov80s said:
They are still pushing some wild theories (hard to ever tell who is just trolling and who is serious). 

1. Biden is now on the Q team as he’s flipped and is testifying on all the deep state Dems 

2. Trump is the shadow president and running the country while Biden and others are going through secret trials. However it was deemed if all of this went public it would be too shocking to the county so they staged all of this to keep the people calm and comfortable.

3. Biden was actually sworn in as President of the independent state of DC but that’s not the USA so Trump remains President and will operate from Mar a Lago. 

5. Trump wouldn’t have the full evidence of Biden’s treachery until Biden got into office officially and tried to illegally run the country so in 10 days (remember 10 comes up a lot if you add random numbers up) and from Jan 20 to Jan 29 we have 10 straight palindrome days which is a clear signal that on Jan 30, the #### is going to hit the fan for these deep state satan worshipping pedos.
I saw one qanon guy who was saying Trump was actually a Mason and was in on it with them all, and qanon was a big psyop.  

I think it's like when the lights finally go on at the end of the orgy; pre-lights on...there's POWER running thru every vein in your body as you're the master of all you conquer. There's a real thrill...you're part of something; everyone's enjoying it and everyone has the same goal.  Post lights.....it gets awkward very quickly as your eyes become adjusted to the lights and the music gets turned down..... there's sheepishness and embarassment as you realize and try to rationalize that you might have ****** up and "chose the wrong partner to dance with".  You leave pretty quickly and don't talk about it afterwards. 
Apparently I've led a sheltered life as I haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about.

The stated public view of QAnon is questionable in that specific format.

That there is a clear problem with those in power and abuse of minors is not new. Public cases will be things like Corey Haim/Corey Feldman and lingering rumors about Brad Renfro/Bryan Singer.

The lynchpin moment though, if it was ever to happen, would be from David Geffen via Jeffrey Katzenberg. The latter has been one of the DNC's largest fundraisers and the political conduit for Hollywood for decades now. Everything that has mattered in Hollywood for decades has rooted from the power grab and divide that surrounded Dreamworks SKG.

Unpleasant industry rumors have had a few that never die.

Brandon Routh/Bryan Singer

Will Smith/Quincy Jones

Matt Damon, Ben Afflect & Rob Brown / Gus Van Sant

Colin Farrell / Joel Shumacher on the set of Tigerland

Disney tweens/Dan Schneider

The devastating rumor, that would collapse everything if true, would be the set of the first Jurassic Park film. If that rumor is true, and Joseph Mazello and Ariana Richards flipped in public, that would collapse Hollywood's financing across the board. It would also collapse the Big Mouse. It would be like watching Cal Ripken getting busted for PEDS before he retired.  Then the reality of Hollywood being a feeder system for other celebrities/public figures would trail back to professional politics.

Sexually, and studies have been done to restate the obvious, and across all recorded human history, the trait most prized is youth. It's instinctive as we are hardwired to survive and reproduce and youth denotes fertility and core survival markers that we value as a society. There's a reason multiple billion dollar industries exist to make aging women feel and look younger. And why there is such rage by older women against older men who desire younger adult women. I'm not justifying any kind of illegal activity, I am saying there is an instinctive drive towards the value of youth in our society, in our marketing, in our entertainment, and in our desires.

If someone said QAnon as SPECIFICALLY stated is not reality, I'd agree.

But if someone said, something is very very very very wrong with wealthy celebrities and minors, at multiple levels, and it's not just some random one off type incidents, and that would feed into high level politics, then I'd also agree there too.

I bring up Dreamworks SKG and only mention Geffen and Katzenberg by name. Think about who I'm not mentioning. If, in theory, he did it and he went down for it, it would crush Hollywood forever and the purge would be unstoppable at that point. If there are people out there who want to prove QAnon theories, that's where I'd start. The focus on Maxwell, Epstein, Prince Andrew, etc, etc it's not effective tactics.

You want to justify Ahab, you need to haul in Moby ****.

I want to party with you. 

The stated public view of QAnon is questionable in that specific format.

That there is a clear problem with those in power and abuse of minors is not new. Public cases will be things like Corey Haim/Corey Feldman and lingering rumors about Brad Renfro/Bryan Singer.

The lynchpin moment though, if it was ever to happen, would be from David Geffen via Jeffrey Katzenberg. The latter has been one of the DNC's largest fundraisers and the political conduit for Hollywood for decades now. Everything that has mattered in Hollywood for decades has rooted from the power grab and divide that surrounded Dreamworks SKG.

Unpleasant industry rumors have had a few that never die.

Brandon Routh/Bryan Singer

Will Smith/Quincy Jones

Matt Damon, Ben Afflect & Rob Brown / Gus Van Sant

Colin Farrell / Joel Shumacher on the set of Tigerland

Disney tweens/Dan Schneider

The devastating rumor, that would collapse everything if true, would be the set of the first Jurassic Park film. If that rumor is true, and Joseph Mazello and Ariana Richards flipped in public, that would collapse Hollywood's financing across the board. It would also collapse the Big Mouse. It would be like watching Cal Ripken getting busted for PEDS before he retired.  Then the reality of Hollywood being a feeder system for other celebrities/public figures would trail back to professional politics.

Sexually, and studies have been done to restate the obvious, and across all recorded human history, the trait most prized is youth. It's instinctive as we are hardwired to survive and reproduce and youth denotes fertility and core survival markers that we value as a society. There's a reason multiple billion dollar industries exist to make aging women feel and look younger. And why there is such rage by older women against older men who desire younger adult women. I'm not justifying any kind of illegal activity, I am saying there is an instinctive drive towards the value of youth in our society, in our marketing, in our entertainment, and in our desires.

If someone said QAnon as SPECIFICALLY stated is not reality, I'd agree.

But if someone said, something is very very very very wrong with wealthy celebrities and minors, at multiple levels, and it's not just some random one off type incidents, and that would feed into high level politics, then I'd also agree there too.

I bring up Dreamworks SKG and only mention Geffen and Katzenberg by name. Think about who I'm not mentioning. If, in theory, he did it and he went down for it, it would crush Hollywood forever and the purge would be unstoppable at that point. If there are people out there who want to prove QAnon theories, that's where I'd start. The focus on Maxwell, Epstein, Prince Andrew, etc, etc it's not effective tactics.

You want to justify Ahab, you need to haul in Moby ****.
That’s one way to look at it....I think if anyone is trying to prove qanon theories they should stop and seek mental help. At this point the theory is that Trump is Dr Strange and ran 14million simulations and letting Biden be sworn in was the only way but he can’t tell us why or the plan won’t work so maybe if they use quantum computing to begin a time heist they can go back to when Clinton was running for president and set things straight but the reason the history books haven’t changed yet is because the deep state existed even then so now we have to figure out the next move, HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS GOD LOVES YOU!

....I think if anyone is trying to prove qanon theories they should stop and seek mental help. At this point the theory is that Trump is Dr Strange ....

VIDEO: Leaked ABC News Insider Recording EXPOSES #EpsteinCoverup "We had Clinton, We had Everything"

3,250,137 views •Nov 5, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lfwkTsJGYA

Anchor caught on hot mic claiming ABC spiked Epstein bombshell •Nov 5, 2019

A new Project Veritas video shows ABC's Amy Robach talking about the network's efforts to squash her Jeffrey Epstein coverage, claiming she had the story 'for three years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjwf9F_v5cI

When Donald Trump says Biden spent decades in Congress and did exactly zero good for the American people, that is simply not reality. Those who say Kamala Harris did exactly zero good for Californians as Attorney General are also not dealing with reality. One could argue that both were generally ineffective/incompetent at their respective jobs or were basically self involved grifters like all politicians, including Trump, but the idea that no one was ever helped is not true.

In the same way, Trump did positive things for black Americans and for veterans. Trump made sure money went to HBCU's and locked in financial support for them as public policy. He also pushed for and did things to help veterans with mental health struggles.

But since it doesn't fit the political narrative in the left leaning MSM, it means all things Trump has to be ridiculed for sport.

Mocking QAnon is an extension of Orange Man Bad, since Trump's name and politics is involved in it, but it denies a larger more troubling issue at play.

That the hit on Jeffrey Epstein had severe consequences for Hillary Clinton's 2016 POTUS run and would have had a negative impact on the DNC down the ticket and that to get to Epstein required actual political pull/capital to get done. David Geffen has a lot of power in his own narrow sphere of influence, he might be able to get normal civilians offed if he wants, however he doesn't have the reach to hit Epstein in a federal facility.

Something is very wrong here, it might not be exactly QAnon, but the entire Epstein situation got turfed by the MSM for a reason and that also extends beyond the pay grade of even the most powerful Hollywood big hitters who founded Dreamworks SKG.

Mocking QAnon is exactly what the current establishment wants. Because it also allows easy open denial about an issue no one in power wants anyone, especially the "lowly plebs" to talk about. This is not about Donald Trump. As I've always said, the Republic is bigger than one man. And this is about defense of our Republic. Children are being used as sexual cannon fodder and it's clear the seams are going to burst on this issue and it's not a laughing matter.

It should disturb people here, that even if QAnon, as formally stated and explained, is not real, that so much media suppression and Big Tech/Big Social media suppression is happening about the real problem of powerful people sodomizing children, that the only real engagement about the real issues, of children used as sexual slaves, to the masses is a conspiracy theory circulating through channels the establishment can't actually control.

If QAnon is the only way to talk about this issue in public, then something is horribly wrong. Many people here are parents. Push politics aside, this is the world your children have to live in and what you laugh at today is also what you are saying you'll openly tolerate. Is that the message you want to send to your kids?

VIDEO: Leaked ABC News Insider Recording EXPOSES #EpsteinCoverup "We had Clinton, We had Everything"

3,250,137 views •Nov 5, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lfwkTsJGYA

Anchor caught on hot mic claiming ABC spiked Epstein bombshell •Nov 5, 2019

A new Project Veritas video shows ABC's Amy Robach talking about the network's efforts to squash her Jeffrey Epstein coverage, claiming she had the story 'for three years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjwf9F_v5cI

When Donald Trump says Biden spent decades in Congress and did exactly zero good for the American people, that is simply not reality. Those who say Kamala Harris did exactly zero good for Californians as Attorney General are also not dealing with reality. One could argue that both were generally ineffective/incompetent at their respective jobs or were basically self involved grifters like all politicians, including Trump, but the idea that no one was ever helped is not true.

In the same way, Trump did positive things for black Americans and for veterans. Trump made sure money went to HBCU's and locked in financial support for them as public policy. He also pushed for and did things to help veterans with mental health struggles.

But since it doesn't fit the political narrative in the left leaning MSM, it means all things Trump has to be ridiculed for sport.

Mocking QAnon is an extension of Orange Man Bad, since Trump's name and politics is involved in it, but it denies a larger more troubling issue at play.

That the hit on Jeffrey Epstein had severe consequences for Hillary Clinton's 2016 POTUS run and would have had a negative impact on the DNC down the ticket and that to get to Epstein required actual political pull/capital to get done. David Geffen has a lot of power in his own narrow sphere of influence, he might be able to get normal civilians offed if he wants, however he doesn't have the reach to hit Epstein in a federal facility.

Something is very wrong here, it might not be exactly QAnon, but the entire Epstein situation got turfed by the MSM for a reason and that also extends beyond the pay grade of even the most powerful Hollywood big hitters who founded Dreamworks SKG.

Mocking QAnon is exactly what the current establishment wants. Because it also allows easy open denial about an issue no one in power wants anyone, especially the "lowly plebs" to talk about. This is not about Donald Trump. As I've always said, the Republic is bigger than one man. And this is about defense of our Republic. Children are being used as sexual cannon fodder and it's clear the seams are going to burst on this issue and it's not a laughing matter.

It should disturb people here, that even if QAnon, as formally stated and explained, is not real, that so much media suppression and Big Tech/Big Social media suppression is happening about the real problem of powerful people sodomizing children, that the only real engagement about the real issues, of children used as sexual slaves, to the masses is a conspiracy theory circulating through channels the establishment can't actually control.

If QAnon is the only way to talk about this issue in public, then something is horribly wrong. Many people here are parents. Push politics aside, this is the world your children have to live in and what you laugh at today is also what you are saying you'll openly tolerate. Is that the message you want to send to your kids?
I don’t disagree that powerful people have ties to Epstein, and that the media might be motivated to ignore it because of a lawsuit or losing access to “Kate and will”. It’s shameful. I’d like the real story to come out, and people involved to be held accountable. Qanon places this activity on democrats, which is ignorant, and also places Trump on some pedestal when he’s shown partying with Epstein and was at one time named in a lawsuit along with Epstein. We can talk about child trafficking and also condemn qanon as dangerous horse crap.  

Qanon places this activity on democrats, which is ignorant, and also places Trump on some pedestal when he’s shown partying with Epstein and was at one time named in a lawsuit along with Epstein. We can talk about child trafficking and also condemn qanon as dangerous horse crap.  

Report: Bill Clinton Flew on Disgraced Donor’s Jet 26 Times

Donald Trump has made ex-president's personal life a campaign issue

By John T. Bennett Posted May 13, 2016 at 8:35pm

https://www.rollcall.com/2016/05/13/report-bill-clinton-flew-on-disgraced-donors-jet-26-times/

The ‘Lolita Express’: New pictures of Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein

by: Jorge Keek August 18, 2020

https://filmdaily.co/news/bill-clinton-jeffrey-epstein/

The issue got laid at the DNC's doorstep because Bill Clinton kept going onboard Epstein's plane. It doesn't matter who lays this at the Democrats doorstep in the media because Bill Clinton laid this on their door step in real life. That four women have accused him of rape/sexual assault in issues OUTSIDE of this plus the Lewinsky issue does not bode well for his credibility. Bill Clinton brought this upon himself and the DNC, that's not on Donald Trump. That Trump used it for political capital is a function of logistical campaign strategy. Hillary Clinton would have done the same thing if Trump had the same sordid background as Bill Clinton. And while Trump has his own accusations of sexual misconduct, they don't involved minors and known pedophiles and associations with someone who got green lit while in federal custody.

If Donald Trump was never born and did not exist, Bill Clinton still created this problem for the Democratic Party on his own.

Orange Man Bad is just media spin control to allow the establishment to try to divert eyes from the larger problem.

Do you put Trump in this camp?

Report: Bill Clinton Flew on Disgraced Donor’s Jet 26 Times

Donald Trump has made ex-president's personal life a campaign issue

By John T. Bennett Posted May 13, 2016 at 8:35pm

https://www.rollcall.com/2016/05/13/report-bill-clinton-flew-on-disgraced-donors-jet-26-times/

The ‘Lolita Express’: New pictures of Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein

by: Jorge Keek August 18, 2020

https://filmdaily.co/news/bill-clinton-jeffrey-epstein/

The issue got laid at the DNC's doorstep because Bill Clinton kept going onboard Epstein's plane. It doesn't matter who lays this at the Democrats doorstep in the media because Bill Clinton laid this on their door step in real life. That four women have accused him of rape/sexual assault in issues OUTSIDE of this plus the Lewinsky issue does not bode well for his credibility. Bill Clinton brought this upon himself and the DNC, that's not on Donald Trump. That Trump used it for political capital is a function of logistical campaign strategy. Hillary Clinton would have done the same thing if Trump had the same sordid background as Bill Clinton. And while Trump has his own accusations of sexual misconduct, they don't involved minors and known pedophiles and associations with someone who got green lit while in federal custody.

If Donald Trump was never born and did not exist, Bill Clinton still created this problem for the Democratic Party on his own.

Orange Man Bad is just media spin control to allow the establishment to try to divert eyes from the larger problem.
Trump Epstein lawsuit 

I don’t understand why this is somehow only a democrat issue.

I don’t understand why this is somehow only a democrat issue.

When your side of partisan politics owns Hollywood and the MSM, this comes with the territory.

The issue of Hollywood as a feeder system to promote sexual abuse of minors ( hell, sexual abuse/sexual harassment and even rape of adults to boot) leans left because nearly all of Hollywood leans openly left politically. We are talking extreme support of the left.

If everyone in Hollywood supported the GOP, this would be a Republican issue.

Users who are viewing this thread