Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

14 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

I guess the actual Q hasn’t even posted in over a month. All this stuff is just speculation amongst the cult members who don’t realize yet thru were abandoned.

No idea who Q was.  But all the "speculation" was really just people spreading crap on youtube and twitter to get likes, follows, and money.  Some even outright asked for donations.  Lots of the Q movement was nothing more than grifters and people out for money.  

• Like 3
  • Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

QUenton they say that when two people live together for a long time that when they die they usually die around the same time. you see it with twins. one twin die and then the other one die right away.

Quonan thnak you for you service.

Yes, I think Q's take on John McCain is disgusting, and anyone who believes it is a rube.

1 minute ago, shader said:

No idea who Q was.  But all the "speculation" was really just people spreading crap on youtube and twitter to get likes, follows, and money.  Some even outright asked for donations.  Lots of the Q movement was nothing more than grifters and people out for money.  

Most of us knew that all along.....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

i asked this in the inauguaration thread but what can they prosecute qanon guys for did they break laws or did they just lie on the internet a lot take that to the bank bromigos 

1 minute ago, SWC said:

i asked this in the inauguaration thread but what can they prosecute qanon guys for did they break laws or did they just lie on the internet a lot take that to the bank bromigos 

Less than 1% of the QAnon movement did the lying, which is generally not illegal.

The other 99% were lied to, which is definitely not illegal.

‘I’m About to Puke’: QAnon in Chaos as Biden Takes Office
As it became clear that Trump was not, in fact, going to suddenly appear and order the arrest of all the Democrats, QAnon believers began to wonder if they had been tricked.
Will Sommer
Jan. 20, 2021

As the rest of the country waited for Joe Biden to be inaugurated, believers in the QAnon conspiracy theory thought they were about to see something else: the long-awaited mass arrests of Biden and a host of other “deep-state” Democrats, followed by the restoration of the Trump presidency.

“Trump will walk out during the arrest and thank America for reelection,” one QAnon supporter posted on a forum shortly before the inauguration. “This will be remembered as the greatest day since D-Day.”

As Biden was sworn in, though, the mass arrests that QAnon believers call “The Storm,” stubbornly refused to happen. Trump really did appear to have left office, rather than springing the sly trap as they had all hoped. . The Democrats really did have control of the White House and both chambers of Congress.

The tens of thousands of National Guard soldiers QAnon believers thought would help Trump retake Washington instead appeared to be there for a more obvious purpose: protecting the city from the same crazed QAnon believers who had violently attacked the Capitol two weeks earlier.

“I’m about to puke,” one QAnon fan watching Biden take the oath of office wrote.

For more than three years, tens of thousands of QAnon believers have pinned their hopes for the future on a second Trump term. They’ve become convinced that the government is run by a cabal of satanic pedophile-cannibals, and that Trump is the only way to restore justice. Many of them, egged by promises that Trump’s “Plan” included the eradication of diseases and personal debt, pinned their dreamson QAnon as well, alienating friends and family with their ideas.

Then, on Wednesday afternoon, the QAnon future vanished, presenting the ever-expanding conspiracy theory with its greatest challenge yet.

As Biden’s inauguration became ever more certain on Wednesday, QAnon believers rapidly cycled through rationalizations. They claimed that Trump was stepping down as the head of the United States “corporation” — an idea borrowed from fringe sovereign citizen legal theories — to become the head of a restored republic. Some QAnon leaders claimed that Biden himself was in on the scheme, and would soon help Trump carry out the arrests.

As Biden finally took office, however, the mood changed quickly on QAnon forums. QAnon channels on messaging app Telegram filled with gifs of far-right mascot Pepe the Frog crying, as believers claimed they had been duped. Believers said they felt sick, or wanted to throw up.

“Trump fooled us,” complained one Telegram commenter.

“All my family and co-workers think I’m crazy,” wrote another.

“I feel stupid,” wrote a third.

Even major QAnon boosters saw their faith in the bizarre conspiracy theory shaken on Monday. QAnon booster Roy Davis co-authored a bestselling book promoting QAnon under the alias “Captain Roy,” even getting his sports car painted with a giant, blazing “Q” on the hood.

As Biden was sworn in, Davis initially told The Daily Beast he didn’t want to comment until he was sure Biden was really president. But as Biden’s new title became official , Davis said he was ready to move on from Q — something his doctor has long urged him to do anyway.

“We misinterpreted it,” Davis said. “Maybe we should have done something different.”

Other top QAnon figures appeared to be backing away. As the former administrator of QAnon clues website 8kun, Ron Watkins had control over who posted as the mysterious “Q” — and has been accused of being Q himself. But on Wednesday, Watkins suggested that the QAnon fight was over.

“Please remember all the friends and happy memories we made together over the past few years,” Watkins wrote in a Telegram post.

Still, there are many signs that QAnon and the kind of unreality world it promoted will persist.

As Trump’s defeat became more certain, QAnon followers changed their claims, beginning to insist that the president’s war against the “deep state” had only begun. As the shock of Biden’s inauguration wore off on Wednesday, QAnon forum posters encouraged one another to “hold the line,” claiming that they had merely misunderstood the QAnon clues.

The problem created by QAnon seems set to remain, as well. QAnon has been tied to three murders and a terrorist incident near the Hoover Dam, along with a series of other crimes. Biden’s top intelligence chief has promised an analysis of the threat posed by the conspiracy theory.

Even as he distances himself from QAnon, for example, Davis still thinks “Q” really was a government whistleblower revealing the truth about the world.

“It wasn’t some kid in a basement,” Davis said.

43 minutes ago, SWC said:

I don’t think there are laws against the kind cat fishing behavior we saw. Would it be illegal if told everyone here I secretly worked for the front office an NFL team and spread rumors that about a certain WR who tested positive for steroids and was going to be suspended soon or that a long time winning coach was secretly on the hot seat and could be gone any day now. Nothing illegal there. 

52 minutes ago, shader said:

I thought I’ve seen it exposed Q was just the guy who ran 8chan or whatever crap website the “movement” started on. He’s a failed script writer? Think I read that. Yes most of it was other people deciphering nutty stuff like in a WH video a domino with the number 17 on it was viewed and this was proof the dominos were about to fall and Trump would arrest Biden, Clinton, AOC, etc because of course Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet. It’s just people playing amateur Nostradamus style detectives and the others collecting money off of them. Nobody collected more from them then Trump who “very wisely” kept his opinion and connection with Q murky. 

3 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

I thought I’ve seen it exposed Q was just the guy who ran 8chan or whatever crap website the “movement” started on. He’s a failed script writer? Think I read that. Yes most of it was other people deciphering nutty stuff like in a WH video a domino with the number 17 on it was viewed and this was proof the dominos were about to fall and Trump would arrest Biden, Clinton, AOC, etc because of course Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet. It’s just people playing amateur Nostradamus style detectives and the others collecting money off of them. Nobody collected more from them then Trump who “very wisely” kept his opinion and connection with Q murky. 

Stumbled on this article from Chris Krebs and thought it was worth posting here.  If this has been posted before, apologies, but it seems to make the most sense out of something that is completely and utterly senseless.  

Like countless others, I frittered away the better part of Jan. 6 doomscrolling and watching television coverage of the horrifying events unfolding in our nation’s capital, where a mob of President Trump supporters and QAnon conspiracy theorists was incited to lay siege to the U.S. Capitol. For those trying to draw meaning from the experience, might I suggest consulting the literary classic Moby Dick, which simultaneously holds clues about QAnon’s origins and offers an apt allegory about a modern-day Captain Ahab and his ill-fated obsessions.

Many have speculated that Jim Watkins, the administrator of the online message board 8chan (a.k.a. 8kun), and/or his son Ron are in fact “Q,” the anonymous persona behind the QAnon conspiracy theory, which holds that President Trump is secretly working to save the world from a satanic cult of pedophiles and cannibals.

Last year, as I was scrutinizing the computer networks that kept QAnon online, researcher Ron Guilmette pointed out a tantalizing utterance from Watkins the younger which adds tenuous credence to the notion that one or both of them is Q.

We’ll get to how the Great White Whale (the Capitol?) fits into this tale in a moment. But first, a bit of background. A person identified only as “Q” has for years built an impressive following for the far-right conspiracy movement by leaving periodic “Q drops,” cryptic messages that QAnon adherents spend much time and effort trying to decipher and relate to current events.

Researchers who have studied more than 5,000 Q drops are convinced that there are two distinct authors of these coded utterances. The leading theory is that those identities corresponded to the aforementioned father-and-son team responsible for operating 8chan.

Jim Watkins, 56, is the current owner of 8chan, a community perhaps now best known as a forum for violent extremists and mass shooters. Watkins is an American pig farmer based in the Philippines; Ron reportedly resides in Japan.

In the aftermath of back-to-back mass shootings on Aug. 3 and Aug. 4, 2019 in which a manifesto justifying one of the attacks was uploaded to 8chan, Cloudflare stopped providing their content delivery network to 8chan. Several other providers quickly followed suit, leaving 8chan offline for months before it found a haven at a notorious bulletproof hosting facility in Russia.

One reason Q watchers believe Ron and Jim Watkins may share authorship over the Q drops is that while 8chan was offline, the messages from Q ceased. The drops reappeared only months later when 8chan rebranded as 8kun.

CALL ME ISHMAEL

Here’s where the admittedly “Qonspiratorial” clue about the Watkins’ connection to Q comes in. On Aug. 5, 2019, Ron Watkins posted a Twitter message about 8chan’s ostracization which compared the community’s fate to that of the Pequod, the name of the doomed whaling ship in the Herman Melville classic “Moby Dick.”

“If we are still down in a few hours then maybe 8chan will just go clearnet and we can brave DDOS attacks like Ishmael on the Pequod,” Watkins the younger wrote.

Ishmael, the first-person narrator in the novel, is a somewhat disaffected American sailor who decides to try his hand at a whaling ship. Ishmael is a bit of a minor character in the book; very soon into the novel we are introduced to a much more interesting and enigmatic figure — a Polynesian harpooner by the name of Queequeg.

Apart from being a cannibal from the Pacific islands who has devoured many people, Queequeg is a pretty nice guy and shows Ismael the ropes of whaling life. Queequeg is covered head to toe in tattoos, which are described by the narrator as the work of a departed prophet and seer from the cannibal’s home island.

Like so many Q drops, Queequeg’s tattoos tell a mysterious tale, but we never quite learn what that full story is. Indeed, the artist who etched them into Queequeg’s body is long dead, and the cannibal himself can’t seem to explain what it all means.

Ishmael describes Queequeg’s mysterious markings in this passage:

“…a complete theory of the heavens and earth, and a mystical treatise on the art of attaining truth; so that Queequeg in his own proper person was a riddle to unfold; a wondrous work in one volume; but whose mysteries not even himself could read, though his own live heart beat against them; and these mysteries were therefore destined in the end to moulder away with the living parchment whereon they were inscribed, and so be unsolved to the last.” 

THE GREAT WHITE WHALE

It’s perhaps fitting then that one of the most recognizable figures from the mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday was a heavily-tattooed, spear-wielding QAnon leader who goes by the name “Q Shaman” (a.k.a. Jake Angeli).

“Angeli’s presence at the riot, along with others wearing QAnon paraphernalia, comes as the conspiracy-theory movement has been responsible for the popularization of Trump’s voter-fraud conspiracy theories,” writes Rachel E. Greenspan for Yahoo! News.

“As Q has become increasingly hands-off, giving fewer and fewer messages to his devotees, QAnon leaders like Angeli have gained fame and power in the movement,” Greenspan wrote.

If somehow Moby Dick was indeed the inspiration for the “Q” identity in QAnon, yesterday’s events at The Capitol were the inexorable denouement of a presidential term that increasingly came to be defined by conspiracy theories. In a somewhat prescient Hartford Courant op-ed published in 2018, author Steven Almond observed that Trump’s presidency could be best understood through the lens of the Pequod’s Captain Ahab. To wit:

“Melville is offering a mythic account of how one man’s virile bombast ensnares everyone and everything it encounters. The setting is nautical, the language epic. But the tale, stripped to its ribs, is about the seductive power of the wounded male ego, how naturally a ship steered by men might tack to its vengeful course.”

“Trump’s presidency has been, in its way, a retelling of this epic. Whether we cast him as agent or principal hardly matters. What matters is that Americans have joined the quest. In rapture or disgust, we’ve turned away from the compass of self-governance and toward the mesmerizing drama of aggression on display, the masculine id unchained and all that it unchains within us. With every vitriolic tweet storm and demeaning comment, Trump strikes through the mask.”

EPILOGUE

If all of the above theorizing reads like yet another crackpot QAnon conspiracy, that may be the inevitable consequence of my spending far too much time going down this particular rabbit hole (and re-reading Moby Dick in the process!).

In any case, none of this is likely to matter to the diehard QAnon conspiracy theorists themselves, says Mike Rothschild, a writer who specializes in researching and debunking conspiracy theories.

“Even if Jim Watkins was revealed as owning the board or making the posts, it wouldn’t matter,” Rothschild said. “Anything that happens that disconfirms Q being an official in the military industrial complex is going to help fuel their persecution complex.”

Rothschild has been working hard on finishing his next book, “The Storm is Upon Us: How QAnon Became a Movement, Cult, and Conspiracy Theory of Everything,” which is due to be published in October 2021. Who’s printing the book? Ten points if you guessed Melville House, an independent publisher named after Herman Melville.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
16 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Many have speculated that Jim Watkins, the administrator of the online message board 8chan (a.k.a. 8kun), and/or his son Ron are in fact “Q,” the anonymous persona behind the QAnon conspiracy theory, which holds that President Trump is secretly working to save the world from a satanic cult of pedophiles and cannibals.

Last year, as I was scrutinizing the computer networks that kept QAnon online, researcher Ron Guilmette pointed out a tantalizing utterance from Watkins the younger which adds tenuous credence to the notion that one or both of them is Q.

Update:

Ron Watkins, a major QAnon booster whom some have suspected of being “Q” himself, posted a note of resignation on his Telegram channel on Wednesday afternoon.

“We have a new president sworn in and it is our responsibility as citizens to respect the Constitution,” he wrote. “As we enter into the next administration please remember all the friends and happy memories we made together over the past few years.”

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, timschochet said:

I love the part about the friends and happy memories. Like a high school graduation ceremony. 

I'm sure they are happy memories for the people stealing other's money (prosecution free!!!) by feeding them lies.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

I think it's OBVIOUS that Q has been Antifa this whole time.

If you decipher the code....it points to both being lead by Queen Lantifah..... OH SNAP!

Edited by Thunderlips
  • Laughing 3
  • Thinking 1

There’s going to be some long term mental health fallout from QAnon and MAGA in general. I always thought that most of the MAGA people knew they were being lied to but then I started hearing people saying they’d be angry and never vote Republican again if they out the voter fraud was all a lie. The same is likely true with QAnon. Eventually some will figure out that they’ve constantly been lied to and that could trigger a downward spiral that will either send them further down the rabbit hole or deal with long term trust and mental health issues.

23 minutes ago, Biff84 said:

There’s going to be some long term mental health fallout from QAnon and MAGA in general. I always thought that most of the MAGA people knew they were being lied to but then I started hearing people saying they’d be angry and never vote Republican again if they out the voter fraud was all a lie. The same is likely true with QAnon. Eventually some will figure out that they’ve constantly been lied to and that could trigger a downward spiral that will either send them further down the rabbit hole or deal with long term trust and mental health issues.

I read something interesting in response to someone posting the video by Matthew Cooke that chastised Republicans who backed the stolen election conspiracy. 

Here it is

52 minutes ago, Drunken Cowboy said:

Putin must be behind this right?

Yeah this just an internet hoax catfish gone waaaay too far 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

I think it's OBVIOUS that Q has been Antifa this whole time.

I don't know much about Q but I thought I heard some believed he is actually JFK JR which makes exactly zero sense, but then again neither does most of their koo koo conspiracy stuff.

Edited by Shatner!
7 minutes ago, Shatner! said:

I don't know much about Q but I thought I heard some believed he is actually JFK JR which makes exactly zero sense, but then again neither does most of their koo koo conspiracy stuff.

That's nothing compared to Trump is (was) going to declare worldwide martial law.  

Qanon was an upper tier larp.  The internet was absolutely ripe with boomers that would take any bait out there.  Combine that with the confirmation bias of years of infowars, and Trump not denouncing it, and it made for the perfect execution.  It was almost as good as AZ Ron, but nobody stormed any building over racks.

Edited by Punxsutawney Phil
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Punxsutawney Phil said:

Qanon was an upper tier larp.  The internet was absolutely ripe with boomers that would take any bait out there.  Combine that with the confirmation bias of years of infowars, and Trump not denouncing it, and it made for the perfect execution.  It was almost as good as AZ Ron, but nobody stormed any building over racks.

Wait - you all don't shower with bar skanks and water bottles now?

They are still pushing some wild theories (hard to ever tell who is just trolling and who is serious). 

1. Biden is now on the Q team as he’s flipped and is testifying on all the deep state Dems 

2. Trump is the shadow president and running the country while Biden and others are going through secret trials. However it was deemed if all of this went public it would be too shocking to the county so they staged all of this to keep the people calm and comfortable.

3. Biden was actually sworn in as President of the independent state of DC but that’s not the USA so Trump remains President and will operate from Mar a Lago. 

4. Q’s time isn’t the same as ours so his 1 day doesn’t equal our 1 day. So when he said something big was happening in 30 days, it actually meant 90 days so the great awakening/storm will be in March. 

5. Trump wouldn’t have the full evidence of Biden’s treachery until Biden got into office officially and tried to illegally run the country so in 10 days (remember 10 comes up a lot if you add random numbers up) and from Jan 20 to Jan 29 we have 10 straight palindrome days which is a clear signal that on Jan 30, the #### is going to hit the fan for these deep state satan worshipping pedos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Laughing 5
  • Sad 1

Also one of my favorites is a leading Q crap spreader posted that Biden is the new POTUS and people just need to accept it and realize the Q stuff just wasn’t real. However bad it looks, he reminded everyone to “think about the wonderful friends and memories they made over the last 4 years on their journey with Q.”

Edited by Ilov80s
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
1 hour ago, Ilov80s said:

Also one of my favorites is a leading Q crap spreader posted that Biden is the new POTUS and people just need to accept it and realize the Q stuff just wasn’t real. However bad it looks, he reminded everyone to “think about the wonderful friends and memories they made over the last 4 years on their journey with Q.”

This is the guy that’s probably been Q all along.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Ilov80s said:

4. Q’s time isn’t the same as ours so his 1 day doesn’t equal our 1 day. So when he said something big was happening in 30 days, it actually meant 90 days so the great awakening/storm will be in March.

Does he live in outer space some where?  Is he a dog?  I'm so confused by this.

• Laughing 3

I have a lot of friends and family who were into Q. Right now, some of them are saying that they never really "believed" all of the theories, but they felt like Q offered a safe space for them (yes one friend actually used the phrase "safe space" which made me chuckle under my breath I have to admit). I don't think Q is dead, I think it will just morph into something else.

• Laughing 1
6 minutes ago, Roy L Fewks said:

I have a lot of friends and family who were into Q. Right now, some of them are saying that they never really "believed" all of the theories, but they felt like Q offered a safe space for them (yes one friend actually used the phrase "safe space" which made me chuckle under my breath I have to admit). I don't think Q is dead, I think it will just morph into something else.

Is it.........P?

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 4
  • Thinking 1
25 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

Does he live in outer space some where?  Is he a dog?  I'm so confused by this.

It's probably to give him God-like status.

Psalm 90:4

A thousand years in your sight
    are like a day that has just gone by,
    or like a watch in the night.

2 Peter 3:8

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

At least that was my first thought when I read that earlier.

• Like 1

I'm interested in seeing how Q enthusiasts react to recent events.

Under ordinary circumstances, it's exceedingly rare for people to change their minds in a big way all at once. When someone goes from being a Republican to a Democrat, or a Christian to an atheist, or pro-choice to pro-life, etc., it's typically in small, incremental steps that add up gradually over time. It's not just a single huge jump.

With the QAnon theory of imminent mass arrests of high-profile Democrats for icky child stuff, though, how does someone change their mind about that in a small, incremental way? Yes, you can push the predicted date back by a few weeks. But once you've done that a hundred times, what's next?

If there's no way to incrementally back away from these beliefs a little at a time, it seems that the remaining choices are (a) allowing large parts of one's worldview to come crumbling down all at once, or (b) doubling down further into the epistemic fringe. Both seem painful.

I know there's some good literature out there about people who've left their Amish communities, or broke away from Scientology. Even there, though, I suspect that such people lost their faith in small increments. Are there examples of people who've changed their views of reality in major ways all at once?

• Like 1
  • Thinking 4
55 minutes ago, fruity pebbles said:

Everybody wants to feel more important than they really are

The 4-5 Q supporters (most all women strangely enough) that I know fall into this category. The "ringleader" has always had the "I want to be thought of as the smartest person in the room" vibe (we've been members of the same church for 10 years). She went deep...DEEP into this stuff. Posting Q's cryptic messages then posting her own cryptic explanations but never really explaining it, just kind of saying nothing but promising a payoff at some future time. The others kind of followed along like ducklings. It's been sad to watch but you reap what you sow.

48 minutes ago, beer 30 said:

The 4-5 Q supporters (most all women strangely enough) that I know fall into this category. The "ringleader" has always had the "I want to be thought of as the smartest person in the room" vibe (we've been members of the same church for 10 years). She went deep...DEEP into this stuff. Posting Q's cryptic messages then posting her own cryptic explanations but never really explaining it, just kind of saying nothing but promising a payoff at some future time. The others kind of followed along like ducklings. It's been sad to watch but you reap what you sow.

Sad... but maybe a little entertaining?

Edited by Chaz McNulty
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

Under ordinary circumstances, it's exceedingly rare for people to change their minds in a big way all at once. When someone goes from being a Republican to a Democrat, or a Christian to an atheist, or pro-choice to pro-life, etc., it's typically in small, incremental steps that add up gradually over time. It's not just a single huge jump.

With the QAnon theory of imminent mass arrests of high-profile Democrats for icky child stuff, though, how does someone change their mind about that in a small, incremental way? Yes, you can push the predicted date back by a few weeks. But once you've done that a hundred times, what's next?

If there's no way to incrementally back away from these beliefs a little at a time, it seems that the remaining choices are (a) allowing large parts of one's worldview to come crumbling down all at once, or (b) doubling down further into the epistemological fringe. Both seem painful.

I know there's some good literature out there about people who've left their Amish communities, or broke away from Scientology. Even there, though, I suspect that such people lost their faith in small increments. Are there examples of people who've changed their views of reality in major ways all at once?

I posted this a bit upthread but I think it gets to what you're asking.

I don't think there's a good answer (click on the photo)

Edited by gianmarco
  • Like 2

I think everyone in this thread knows what Q is(I'd heard about it for awhile but only  recently found out myself a few weeks ago what it really is) but if anyone cares here is description by the FBI in a footnote of a federal affidavit  that was filed a few days ago: https://twitter.com/SeamusHughes/status/1351632115289493504/photo/1

My wife had no idea what Q is just the other night and I told her the basic belief about the cabal of pedophiles BS but that it's essentially a bunch of people who go to Facebook for news, search out news outlets that reaffirm their beliefs and then it's like a big circle jerk of amirites bouncing crazy crap off the wall.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

If there's no way to incrementally back away from these beliefs a little at a time, it seems that the remaining choices are (a) allowing large parts of one's worldview to come crumbling down all at once, or (b) doubling down further into the epistemological fringe. Both seem painful.

I think it's like when the lights finally go on at the end of the orgy; pre-lights on...there's POWER running thru every vein in your body as you're the master of all you conquer. There's a real thrill...you're part of something; everyone's enjoying it and everyone has the same goal.  Post lights.....it gets awkward very quickly as your eyes become adjusted to the lights and the music gets turned down..... there's sheepishness and embarassment as you realize and try to rationalize that you might have ****** up and "chose the wrong partner to dance with".  You leave pretty quickly and don't talk about it afterwards. 

Edited by Thunderlips
  • Laughing 2
8 hours ago, Ilov80s said:

They are still pushing some wild theories (hard to ever tell who is just trolling and who is serious). 

1. Biden is now on the Q team as he’s flipped and is testifying on all the deep state Dems 

2. Trump is the shadow president and running the country while Biden and others are going through secret trials. However it was deemed if all of this went public it would be too shocking to the county so they staged all of this to keep the people calm and comfortable.

3. Biden was actually sworn in as President of the independent state of DC but that’s not the USA so Trump remains President and will operate from Mar a Lago. 

5. Trump wouldn’t have the full evidence of Biden’s treachery until Biden got into office officially and tried to illegally run the country so in 10 days (remember 10 comes up a lot if you add random numbers up) and from Jan 20 to Jan 29 we have 10 straight palindrome days which is a clear signal that on Jan 30, the #### is going to hit the fan for these deep state satan worshipping pedos.

I saw one qanon guy who was saying Trump was actually a Mason and was in on it with them all, and qanon was a big psyop.