What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (3 Viewers)

When your side of partisan politics owns Hollywood and the MSM, this comes with the territory.

The issue of Hollywood as a feeder system to promote sexual abuse of minors ( hell, sexual abuse/sexual harassment and even rape of adults to boot) leans left because nearly all of Hollywood leans openly left politically. We are talking extreme support of the left.

If everyone in Hollywood supported the GOP, this would be a Republican issue.
Talk about using one brush to paint everything.

Has anyone ever said Pedophilia is a Republican issue (the church leans right).

Your argument is insane.

Talk about using one brush to paint everything.

Billionaire sex offender Epstein gave heavily to Democrats, until he didn’t

By Grace Haley December 4, 2018 4:15 pm

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2018/12/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-gave-heavily/

Jeffrey Epstein donated to several Democrats throughout 1990s and early 2000s

BySoo Rin Kim July 12, 2019, 9:49 AM

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/jeffrey-epstein-donated-democrats-1990s-early-2000s/story?id=64255485

Former GOP Mega-Donor Les Wexner Now Donating To Democrats

Wexner has reportedly given at least $20,000 to Ohio Democrats since revealing last month he was no longer a Republican.

By Dominique Mosbergen 10/28/2018 11:52 am ET

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/les-wexner-gop-donor-democrats_n_5bd5b4fce4b0a8f17ef8b0a5

Les Wexner renounces Republican Party affiliation after Obama stops in Columbus

By Suzanne Goldsmith, Senior Editor, Columbus Monthly Posted Sep 15, 2018 at 12:01 AM

After former Democratic President Barack Obama made a stop in Columbus, L Brands CEO Leslie H. Wexner, the wealthiest Republican supporter in the state, told a small audience at a Downtown event that he is fed up and has quit the Republican Party.

https://www.dispatch.com/news/20180915/les-wexner-renounces-republican-party-affiliation-after-obama-stops-in-columbus

Epstein accuser holds Victoria’s Secret billionaire responsible, as he keeps his distance

Leslie Wexner, chairman and CEO of Victoria’s Secret parent company L Brands

By Sarah Ellison and  Jonathan O'Connell Oct. 5, 2019 at 2:14 p.m. UTC

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/epstein-accuser-holds-victorias-secret-billionaire-responsible-as-he-keeps-his-distance/2019/10/05/1b6baf6c-d0d3-11e9-b29b-a528dc82154a_story.html

What we know — and what we don’t — about retail mogul Les Wexner’s connection to Jeffrey Epstein

For at least a decade, the man behind Victoria’s Secret and The Limited was the disgraced financier and accused sex trafficker’s only known client.

By Hilary George-Parkin Updated Jul 26, 2019, 2:51pm EDT

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2019/7/10/20689134/jeffrey-epstein-les-wexner-l-brands-victoria-secret-limited

Always follow the money.

Donations to Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Chris Dodd, Richard Gephardt, Stacey Plaskett, Chuck Schumer, Bill Richardson, and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

And this doesn't include all the money and influence through Leslie Wexler nor former power publicist Peggy Siegal.

Explain the seemingly random but constant underlining and bolding of sentences?

It really loses its effectiveness when it is used too often like that.

Can one of you who's paid closer attention to these whackos translate the following for me?

You are the 30% of the world who doesn't get it yet. If you want to understand, then know that DC is a foreign entity now. US Inc. no longer exists. We are now back to our Constitutional Republic, which means Biden is the president of nothing. He is treasonous, and a satanic pedo. The military knows this. When Trump said " we will be back in another form", that's exactly right...we will be back to 1776, in our Republic . You have to understand how years ago, the Cabal bought out our republic because we were broke. Ever since then, our system has been corrodid with evil. It's all in the hands of the military now. Tribunals are taking place. We will be brought up to speed once it is ready for the public. Trump will be the 19th president, as Ulysses S Grant was the last in the republic. He was the 18th. NESARA will be our future. DC will not be our capital. I'm thinking Texas. Just be patient..all will be well. Theres no need for name calling and negativity. Mark my words, we will all come together. We want instant gratification, but this is war..when you realize in the end what actually happened, you will be amazed. You can disagree, that is your right. A right that we fought for..but this is the truth. US INC is no longer. The American people never realized that we have never been free, we were a corporation owned by evil..but all that is over.
Best I can tell, something with his speech at Mt Rushmore plus his comment saying "We'll be back in some form" has triggered this notion that "US Inc" is gone and NOW we are back to our Republic which is weird because I don't see "US Inc" in the Constitution....trying to understand....TIA.

Also one of my favorites is a leading Q crap spreader posted that Biden is the new POTUS and people just need to accept it and realize the Q stuff just wasn’t real. However bad it looks, he reminded everyone to “think about the wonderful friends and memories they made over the last 4 years on their journey with Q.”
🎶 It’s something unpredictable but in the end it’s right, I hope you had the time of your life 🎶

Can one of you who's paid closer attention to these whackos translate the following for me?

Best I can tell, something with his speech at Mt Rushmore plus his comment saying "We'll be back in some form" has triggered this notion that "US Inc" is gone and NOW we are back to our Republic which is weird because I don't see "US Inc" in the Constitution....trying to understand....TIA.
My advice: don't try to translate it or understand it! I have several friends and family who are into Q at one level or another, and the one thing that they have in common is that they're all scared of an uncertain future and are seeking answers that will comfort them.

This actually seems like an amateurish attempt at copying Q. I haven't seen too many of the actual Q quotes/posts/memes/whateverthehelltheyusetocommunicate but this just seems like a kid with coloring books as opposed to the 4D chess playing original Q.
How the heck do you tell?  :lol:  

VICE has had a 3-part show on called Qanon: The Search for Q:  

VICE TV Show

I watched the first 2 parts and thought it was pretty good.  Michael Flynn has always been someone I suspected is pretty involved, as well as his son, and this definitely starts putting some links together by the end of ep 2.  Part 3 is tonight at 10pm EST.

I've been fascinated by the Q movement for awhile now, but I thought it was probably a bad thing it started getting so much exposure since it would just suck more people in that will buy into it.  Hopefully this thing starts fading out, but I think there's definitely a following that will be in it for the long haul.

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Probably a bit of a stretch, but endorsing killing congressional members is pretty bad.

How does this end for her? Can Congress boot her? I have no idea. I can't imagine with all that is coming out that she has a long career in Washington.
Her career will last as long as the good people of northwest Georgia want it to last. She's not going anywhere for the next 2 years at least. Republicans in Congress will not do anything to hinder her service -- partly because so many of their own constituents share her beliefs, and partly because she has Trump's support.

Her "belief system" will simply become normalized, not unlike the way non-mainstream Christians are eventually accepted.

Her career will last as long as the good people of northwest Georgia want it to last. She's not going anywhere for the next 2 years at least. Republicans in Congress will not do anything to hinder her service -- partly because so many of their own constituents share her beliefs, and partly because she has Trump's support.

Her "belief system" will simply become normalized, not unlike the way non-mainstream Christians are eventually accepted.
I think the Trump cult of personality will fade quietly into the night, and people like mtg will go along with it. There’s no way a party can be created out of that sheer volume of lies, and the Republican Party will figure this out and realize his whole life has been a big bluff, and the power he currently holds over them will disappear. 

I think the Trump cult of personality will fade quietly into the night, and people like mtg will go along with it. There’s no way a party can be created out of that sheer volume of lies, and the Republican Party will figure this out and realize his whole life has been a big bluff, and the power he currently holds over them will disappear. 
The Republican house leader met with Trump today in Maralargo to discuss plans for Trump helping win more GOP seats in 2022. 

The Republican house leader met with Trump today in Maralargo to discuss plans for Trump helping win more GOP seats in 2022. 
It won’t happen overnight, or I could be completely wrong. We’re only a week into the next administration. I think 6 months from now will be a different story, but it’s just an opinion, 

I'd love to believe this, but the evidence points to exactly the opposite.  It's going to be a painful separation to watch, but there's no question Trump is an accelerator in this.  Had he gotten prevented from every running for or holding office again, you might have been right, but as long as he can run he's going to be a factor that the GOP has to deal with.  It's going to be quite the ####show to watch IMO.

I have a HS friend that I've seen on Facebook is caught up in this apparently.  His posts are always "a friend just sent this to me..." and he doesn't say much personally.

However, the replies to his posts are the real whackos.  They are absolutely convinced that the government is going to see multiple arrests and trials of congress members and even SC justices followed by Trump's real inauguration on March 4th.

They are nuts.

From the one I am still friends with on FB (I X'd out her name):

You ask, XXXXXXX, what can we possibly do to rise up peacefully? You call / email/ mail letters to your state legislatures and your governor and you request that they follow the same path as North and South Dakota. That your state, wherever you live, will not abide by these Federal executive orders and for the Southern states, you have big issues from everyone from the northeast moving south from Covid. Your states have changed, my state of South Carolina demographics have changed. You do not wait until the two year or four year election from now, you call today!

I have a HS friend that I've seen on Facebook is caught up in this apparently.  His posts are always "a friend just sent this to me..." and he doesn't say much personally.

However, the replies to his posts are the real whackos.  They are absolutely convinced that the government is going to see multiple arrests and trials of congress members and even SC justices followed by Trump's real inauguration on March 4th.

They are nuts.
His "real inauguration" was supposed to be Jan 21 prior to Jan 20 if that tells you anything.

Um....I think we have a problem...like defcon 1 level problem.  Apparently the concept of "deep fakes" has hit the Q circuit.  Holy #### they are freakin' out and completely validated because every single thing any of us see is all "deep fakes".  :popcorn:

The basic outline of the theory is that President Joe Biden allowed China access to the U.S. power grid when he signed the Keystone Pipeline Executive Order, and by doing so somehow allowed China to hack the U.S. power grid and cause the blackouts that Texas has suffered over the last week.  

Of course, this theory, which has no basis in fact, fails to mention that Texas’ power grid is operated and maintained by Texas, and not part of the two major federally-controlled power grids that service every other state in the country.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/dy89pq/qanon-thinks-biden-helped-china-create-the-texas-energy-crisis

the show on vice about finding q is really good and lays out what a bunch of crap the whole thing is definitely worth a few evenings on demand or whatever take that to the bank bromigos 

March 4, finally. A lot of people have been waiting for this.

Police uncover ‘possible plot’ by militia to breach Capitol

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. Capitol Police say they have intelligence showing there is a “possible plot” by a militia group to breach the U.S. Capitol on Thursday.

The revelation was detailed in a statement from the Capitol Police. It comes at the same time the acting police chief is testifying before a House subcommittee.

“The United States Capitol Police Department is aware of and prepared for any potential threats towards members of Congress or towards the Capitol complex,” the agency said in a statement. “We have obtained intelligence that shows a possible plot to breach the Capitol by an identified militia group on Thursday, March 4.”

The statement differs from an advisory that was sent to members of Congress by the acting House sergeant-at-arms this week, saying that Capitol Police had “no indication that groups will travel to Washington D.C. to protest or commit acts of violence.”

The threat comes nearly two months after thousands of supporters of then-President Donald Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol in a violent insurrection as Congress was voting to certify Joe Biden’s electoral win. So far, about 300 people have been charged with federal crimes for their roles in the riot. Five people, including a Capitol Police officer, died.

Capitol Police say that they have stepped up security around the Capitol complex since January's insurrection, adding physical security measures such as the fencing topped with razor wire around the Capitol and members of the National Guard who remain at the complex. The statement said the agency was “taking the intelligence seriously” but provided no other specific details on the threat.

The threat appears to be connected to a far-right conspiracy theory, mainly promoted by supporters of QAnon, that Trump will rise again to power on March 4, which was the original presidential inauguration day, until 1933, when it was moved to Jan. 20.

Thousands of accounts that promoted the Jan. 6 event that led to a violent storming of the U.S. Capitol have since been suspended by major tech companies like Facebook and Twitter, making it far more difficult for QAnon and far-right groups to organize a repeat of the mass gathering on Thursday.

Twitter banned more than 70,000 accounts after the riots, while Facebook and Instagram removed posts mentioning “stop the steal,” a pro-Trump rallying cry used to mobilize his supporters in January. And the conservative social media platform Parler, which many of Trump’s supporters joined to promote false election fraud conspiracy theories and encourage friends to “storm” the Capitol on Jan. 6, was booted off the internet following the siege.

___

Associated Press writers Nomaan Merchant, Colleen Long and Alan Fram in Washington and Amanda Seitz in Chicago contributed to this report.

Users who are viewing this thread