What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (3 Viewers)

And yet here we are almost 1/3rd through the day and nothing has happened.  Yep.  I’m the dope.  
I'm not saying anything will or won't happen today, or would or would not have happened without police intervention, but the above seems like a terrible argument.  Are insurrections generally scheduled in the pre-dawn hours?  Was the Jan 6 insurrection a scheduling anomaly?

I'm not saying anything will or won't happen today, or would or would not have happened without police intervention, but the above seems like a terrible argument.  Are insurrections generally scheduled in the pre-dawn hours?  Was the Jan 6 insurrection a scheduling anomaly?
The attacks in Portland and other cities have taken place in the early morning and late night hours?

And yet here we are almost 1/3rd through the day and nothing has happened.  Yep.  I’m the dope.  
Perhaps because law enforcement was aware of the threat and acting on it?  That nothing may happen, is not a sign that there was no initial threat.  The point seems clear that law enforcement believed there to be a threat...both capitol police and now the FBI claiming as much.

Perhaps because law enforcement was aware of the threat and acting on it?  That nothing may happen, is not a sign that there was no initial threat.  The point seems clear that law enforcement believed there to be a threat...both capitol police and now the FBI claiming as much.
If there is a clear and present danger enough to have over 5000 troops stationed in DC, then they should have some arrests soon.  

If there is a clear and present danger enough to have over 5000 troops stationed in DC, then they should have some arrests soon.  
If you say so...Im going to go ahead and trust the FBI and law enforcement and homeland security on this.  Seems they believe there is a threat.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so weak.

at the end of the day, you have no idea if there was a valid threat or not.  If nothing happens today, that still does not mean there wasn’t a valid threat.

pits common sense - less common if you are trying to fabricate a point

Wish they were more proactive on 1/6. This is directed toward the decision makers and not the police and others who knew little about it.

Wish they were more proactive on 1/6. This is directed toward the decision makers and not the police and others who knew little about it.
I agree...definitely should have been.  And testimony recently is a bad look on those in charge that day.  Probably should have had that testimony sooner.

This is so weak.

at the end of the day, you have no idea if there was a valid threat or not.  If nothing happens today, that still does not mean there wasn’t a valid threat.

pits common sense - less common if you are trying to fabricate a point
I don't updates to my operating system because my computer has never been hacked.  QED

So at what point do we get to call the Qanon believers liars, and laugh at them?
I started making fun of them when they thought GWB was the mastermind behind 9/11.  Then that got boring.  I picked it up again when they asserted Donald Trump was single-handedly bringing down the world sex slave/trade network by himself.  If you haven't started yet, you have some catching up to do!

The Jan 6th thread is full of “they didn’t do enough to stop things” and that “it’s the police’s fault that Trump’s people rioted at the Capitol”   :lol:

The FBI has 2000 active investigations going on of what they deem domestic threats. Double what they had just last year. Double what they had in the years after 9/11. I’ll trust their judgement over yours.

Funding 
I suspect, although I have done zero research on the matter but I suspect that the Capitol Police Department is one of the most well funded departments in the world.

I posit if they asked for phaser ala Star Trek, they could actually get it so GTFO with that response.

Well, that was a bummer!!!  I haven't been that disappointed in a non-event since i was a kid and the weatherman predicted a blizzard overnight only to wake up to the reality that i still had to go to school that day :kicksrock:  

It's amazing how quickly the narrative pivots from The Feds Should Have Reacted To Social Media Chatter! (January 6th), to The Feds Overreacted To Social Media Chatter! (March 4th).
I'm not sure if you've been paying attention the last few years but there is no "gray" anymore. All or nothing, one or the other, in or out, I could go on but you get the picture  :D

beer 30 said:
Can somebody get me up to speed on what the new date is since the 4th has come & gone? TIA
Here's what I've been told now:

There are four species on Earth.

The Greys

The Dracos

The Annunaki

And the Pliedians

The Galactic Federation of more than 50 species, will never allow them to leave the Solar System. The problem is many of the human bloodlines, have signed pacts to keep their power through the lies that bloodlines automatically deserve the power they stole from humanity. That's the real lie.

You guys laugh, but it's more serious now than ever.  All those nasal swabs from the corona "testing" are just them implanting tracking devices in your heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-The More You Know

You guys laugh, but it's more serious now than ever.  All those nasal swabs from the corona "testing" are just them implanting tracking devices in your heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-The More You Know
Yes...the vaccine too...often people posting such things from a mobile device capable of tracking them.

Users who are viewing this thread