What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Startup looking for owners. NoKickers,.5PPR $107.50 (1 Viewer)

omwc16

Footballguy
Paradox Dynasty is looking for owners.  Most of us are in Colorado, but league is open to anyone.

http://www59.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/53649#0

12 team startup dynasty league with building carry-over pot(+$100/year) for first team to win back to back championships.

No kickers

Starting lineup:  1QB, 2-4RB, 3-5WR, 1-3TE, 1Def. - 10 total starters

2 Flex

.5 PPR

22 man rosters

2 IR and 2 taxi

13 week regular season

6 teams to playoffs - top 2 teams get byes week 14

bottom 6 teams play for draft position in weeks 14-16

FAAB/FCFS waivers 

$107.50 entry.  $100 goes to payouts, and $7.50 to MFL site dues.

Championship game winner - $600, Championship game runner up - $300, 3rd place game winner - $100, Regular Season points leader - $100,  $100 each season goes into pot to be awarded to first team to win back to back championships.

Draft order for startup draft will be random.  Snake draft

Draft order for future rookie drafts determined by playoff results of prior year. Non-snake standard NFL style draft.

The draft will begin as soon as league is full and entry fees paid.  It will be a 22 round email draft. with 8 hour time limit.

6 spots remaining, hit me up with any questions  

toddstraughan@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
12 teams at 100 per team but only 1000 in payouts? Am I missing something?
sorry, I was transcribing rules from a 10 team league and forgot to add in the extra $200.  I have corrected it and added $100 to both 1st and 2nd place.

Users who are viewing this thread