What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty League Expansion Question (1 Viewer)

xpiredcoupon

Footballguy
A league that I am in is looking to expand from 10 to 12. Wasn't sure if anyone here had any experience with dynasty league expansions or any ideas that I could bounce of the commish. 

2QB dyno, PPR. Not sure if that matters at all.

What are your roster sizes ? I think you'll need to allow the 10 current owners to protect a certain number of their players while "exposing" the rest to an expansion draft. Let the 2 new owners draft a team from the unprotected list and FA pool. 

You may consider awarding additional draft picks depending on how lenient you are with the protected policy.

What are your roster sizes ? I think you'll need to allow the 10 current owners to protect a certain number of their players while "exposing" the rest to an expansion draft. Let the 2 new owners draft a team from the unprotected list and FA pool. 

You may consider awarding additional draft picks depending on how lenient you are with the protected policy.
I have thought of this idea and it would have to have a majority vote from everyone in the league IMO for this to happen because some teams are that much deeper than other teams. I suppose that's the cost of expanding. Roster size is 24 per owner. Start QQWWWRRTFKD

Users who are viewing this thread