What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chicago at Green Bay game thread (1 Viewer)

I think the bears have the best defense in football, and the Packers have no balance on offense.

Rodgers is in for a world of pain and he has very few options at WR and no running game to help him out. The Packers D was atrocious last year and I don't expect much improvement.

Final score: bears 45, Packers 17.

Edit: I think the bears have this game locked up, but I don't want to see any injuries. Say what you will about Rodgers, the league is still more fun with him playing each week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Secondary looked incredible those last two plays. Also, lol at Mack on a pitch count. He looks fine. Unleash.

Aaron Rogers already prepping his “R-E-L-A-X” post-game interview answers in his head right now...

Awesome start. Up 14 if Mitch didn't sail that one. Still, this is unbelievable as a Bears fan. Mack has been in the backfield every play he's been on the field. 

Users who are viewing this thread