What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chicago at Green Bay game thread (1 Viewer)

From Evan Silva's Rotoworld Matchups:

Aaron Rodgers has had Vic Fangio’s number more often than not since Fangio became Bears defensive coordinator three seasons ago, pasting Chicago for 11 touchdown passes and one interception in five meetings.... The Bears’ Khalil Mack addition will eventually pay dividends, but his Week 1 snaps will be limited with just seven days between the trade and game day. Fangio indicated Thursday that he doesn't expect bookend OLB Leonard Floyd (hand) to be at peak effectiveness, weakening Chicago’s pass rush
Silva is always wrong 

So dumb to bring Rodgers back in with the way Mack is playing
Yeah  I don't care if he's 100%.  Just take the loss and avoid getting wrecked by Mack.  That should be the priority.  If Rodgers really gets hurt, season is over.  Much better to just take one loss and regroup 

That's quite a risk. May be a big mistake, it's not like he was comfortably working the pocket before he went down. Bears have been bringing the pressure all game.
Until he pulls a Rodgers and puts up a 40 point second half.  If he's safe to play they can't just give up the half, he's too good.

Although Kaepernick's point is about injustice, not nationalism, some see his behavior as anti-patriotic and would like to deport him.

Kaep is a hypocrite for using Nike to promote his message considering what Nike does with their employees, but I don't see what he did as unamerican at all, he is within his constitutional rights to express himself here.

Some folks do not have much respect for the 1st amendment including our current president.

But this is a game thread so who cares?

Aaron Rodgers is back in the game and all is right with the world.

My daughter had an MCL strain playing softball. She wore a sleeve that had a metal bar on each side to prevent the knee from bending the way Rodgers' did when he was landed on. 

Looks like thats what he's wearing on his left knee from the close up they just showed. 

Users who are viewing this thread