What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Just made a 5 for 5 Huge Trade (1 Viewer)

Survivor7700

Footballguy
OK this is a Standard League and I may have pull the trigger prematurely but it is too late now and I just want to see what you all feel about this huge 5 for 5 trade.

I traded; Luck, Gurley, CMC, M. Thomas, and Saints D for Goff, Gordon, L.Miller, T.Hill, and Rams D. Do you think I gave too much with Gurley involved or is it OK?

My guess is the other guy couldn't hit accept fast enough when he got this offer
So it was bad on my part? This is my first time playing Fantasy Football and my first ever trade. I really wanted Tyreek Hill and also think Melvin Gordon is a top RB and Lamar Miller is also very good. I also improved a lot on my Defense as well. Oh well I guess I live and learn.

Luck >> Goff

Gurley >>>> Gordon

CMC >>>> Miller

Hill > Thomas

Rams D >>>> Saints

You gave up much better players at just about every position but that's my opinion. If you really like a player than go get 'em.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luck >> Goff

Gurley >>>> Gordon

CMC >>>> Miller

Hill > Thomas

Rams D >>>> Saints

You gave up much better players at just about every position but that's my opinion. If you really like a player than go get 'em.
I guess the season will play out. I know Gurley is going to be huge. I just hope Tyreek will be huge in return. I do thank you for your reply and opinion.

Tyreek will give you a lot of excitement. The bottom line is as long as you enjoy watching the players you have. That's what it's all about.

I'd say you screwed the pooch.
Well all I can do is move on from here with the week 1 win and see how it plays out. I was really concerned with the early numbers Goff was putting up then he started to turn it around and did a decent job. We shall see if he can consistent. Gordon was great and I think he won’t be an issue and I am picking up Ekeler as insurance for him. Miller is a decent #2 RB. Tyreek is great although I don’t think he will score 42 points every week. The Rams D was also very good and a huge upgrade to what I had in the Saints. Losing Gurley however is huge.

Users who are viewing this thread