What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 12 Buy Low/ Sell High (Week 14-16) PLAYOFF targets (2 Viewers)

If RoJo and McKinnon are free agents in your dynasty league, you don't have deep rosters.
We are in a 12 team, 16 man roster salary cap Dynasty League. I just picked up one will Jones in this league. Do you consider 16 man rosters shallow or deep?

We are in a 12 team, 16 man roster salary cap Dynasty League. I just picked up one will Jones in this league. Do you consider 16 man rosters shallow or deep?
Shallow. My Dynasty is 23 + 2 IR. I consider 16 a basic redraft league. Dynasty should be much deeper to stash prospects.

I mostly play deep dynasty but do 1 redraft a year with friends. Sometimes i have a hard time judging redraft trade values. Thoughts on me offering Cohen for D Cook? .5 PPR

Thanks.

Shallow. My Dynasty is 23 + 2 IR. I consider 16 a basic redraft league. Dynasty should be much deeper to stash prospects.
The league will continue to go with smaller rosters because it's easier for teams riddled with injuries to rebuild.

The league will continue to go with smaller rosters because it's easier for teams riddled with injuries to rebuild.
Eh, dynasty is about building, not having good players to grab off the wire. I wouldn't play in any dynasty without at least 20-man rosters plus 1 IR spot, and that's bare minimum.

Eh, dynasty is about building, not having good players to grab off the wire. I wouldn't play in any dynasty without at least 20-man rosters plus 1 IR spot, and that's bare minimum.
I know what dynasty is about. This league has survived for 25 years because teams always have a shot to rebuild year to year.

Superflex league with higher QB scoring.
I will take that back.  In Superflex that is a pretty good offer.  My apologies for assuming league type. 

As for my comments now about that trade.  Thompson seems forever hurt, but the games he is healthy he seems to produce.  Big Ben had comments about retirement so he could be scared off about possible retirement in next couple seasons.  However, this offer being superflex is pretty strong offer.

I will take that back.  In Superflex that is a pretty good offer.  My apologies for assuming league type. 

As for my comments now about that trade.  Thompson seems forever hurt, but the games he is healthy he seems to produce.  Big Ben had comments about retirement so he could be scared off about possible retirement in next couple seasons.  However, this offer being superflex is pretty strong offer.
Owner is also my brother-in-law and likes to see me wriggle.  :lmao:

This is the only week I’m forced to start him d/t byes but I am excited for his two matchups against the Lions still to come. 
This goes to Bloom's assumption of rational coaching. But I don't believe that Chi will ignore Howard like they did in the Tampa game. Better days ahead...

Trade in another league, not involved but figured I'd throw it in here as Bell is in it.  Not many Bell trades recently.

DJ, Tate, L. Miller for Mixon and Bell

Since we were talking about panicky owners, here's the worst I've ever seen: A guy in one of the salary cap dynasty leagues I'm in dropped Leonard Fournette after his poor week 4 output. Now, I loathe drafting oft-injured players high. I avoid them, and it rarely burns me. But anyone that drafts Fournette needs to remember that for every dominant game, he misses a game due to injury.

Was this shtick?
No. I honestly don't know have a good gauge on redraft values.  :scared:

Cook has only scored 17.17 vs Cohen's 41.58 (you get points for return yards as well) and I thought since Cohen is coming off a big game it might be a good time to send out the offer. Apparently is was a terrible idea. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
No. I honestly don't know have a good gauge on redraft values.  :scared:

Cook has only scored 17.17 vs Cohen's 41.58 (you get points for return yards as well) and I thought since Cohen is coming off a big game it might be a good time to send out the offer. Apparently is was a terrible idea. LOL
Hey, people are fickle. If you can get Dalvin for Cohen, that is a steal.

Traded Jordan Howard and Will Fuller for Joe Mixon before Sunday's game but the league vetoed the deal. Sucks because I have very little faith in Howard going forward and have been trying to abandon ship before it's too late.

Traded Jordan Howard and Will Fuller for Joe Mixon before Sunday's game but the league vetoed the deal. Sucks because I have very little faith in Howard going forward and have been trying to abandon ship before it's too late.
leagues should not be able to veto without clear collusion or the likes.  It's just a bucket of crabs mentality of people being mad that they didn't get a trade before you.  

Screw vetoes. They should be eliminated in all leagues. If collusion can be proved, kick the offender out of the league. Otherwise, no one gets to tell you how to run your team.

So...sell high on Clements, right?

It’s not like his price is in the stratosphere, but it could very well be at it’s highest it will be and a good opportunity to upgrade to a solid high floor WR, for example.

So...sell high on Clements, right?

It’s not like his price is in the stratosphere, but it could very well be at it’s highest it will be and a good opportunity to upgrade to a solid high floor WR, for example.
Don't know why it bothers me so much, but I hate reading when people call him Clements :P

EDT:  To add, I think the opposite.  He's going to get more and more involved going forward and should be the feature back sooner than later.  Has 10 days rest this week and a bye week in a couple weeks coming up to get fully healthy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was offered Jordan Howard for my Hyde & Funchess in redraft where I'm deep at WR, so for me Funchess is kind of a throw-in - so really about the RBs from my side.

Thoughts on Howard vs Hyde ROS?

Users who are viewing this thread