What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** RAVENS @ BENGALS *** Thursday night football....... (2 Viewers)

TZMarkie

Footballguy
 About to start.  Surprised there is no thread on this yet.

I'm actually able to watch this year, and in years past I was not able to due to other conflicts....so this should be good all season long.  

GO -

TZM

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone know a website that I can watch the game on?  I am at work right now, and have access to a computer

A bit hyped for this one.  I have AJ Green, Mixon, and /or Eifert going in every league I am in.

I should bet the house on the Ravens, as they will likely shut them all down.      :wall:

TZM

I'm actually able to watch this year, and in years past I was not able to due to other conflicts....so this should be good all season long.  
I like the unbridled optimism.

But it is still Thursday Night Football, which has been notoriously awful for those of us watching over the years. 

Over/under on how many weeks before TZMarkie joins us jaded cynics?

Can I just say how much I hate coming out in a 5-wide formation? 

Because I hate it. Every inch of it. It’s a terrible 1st play from scrimmage. 

Awful. Setting yourself up for failure, and doesn’t really even set up a next play. Unless they plan on sticking with 5-wide or running a QB a draw?

i hate it. 

I like the unbridled optimism.

But it is still Thursday Night Football, which has been notoriously awful for those of us watching over the years. 

Over/under on how many weeks before TZMarkie joins us jaded cynics?
Bet the under if you have seen my posts over the last few years about watching any primetime game (err, NON - REDZONE)  then you will already know I hate watching full games.

REDZONE is a fantasy footballers wet dream.

BTW  - Early gripe -   I wish I could find the guys behind the scenes that apparently tell all commentators how they should inject the word "physical" into their calling, every few sentences.

Special bonus points going to "physicality"  when its used.  I literally want to vomit when I hear that.

So....  BET THE UNDER on the weeks till I'm jaded.     :D

TZM   

Heads up play right there. 

This should be a fun game. 

Excelt for this stupid NFL Pepsi commercial literally every single commercial break.  

Bet the under if you have seen my posts over the last few years about watching any primetime game (err, NON - REDZONE)  then you will already know I hate watching full games.

REDZONE is a fantasy footballers wet dream.

BTW  - Early gripe -   I wish I could find the guys behind the scenes that apparently tell all commentators how they should inject the word "physical" into their calling, every few sentences.

Special bonus points going to "physicality"  when its used.  I literally want to vomit when I hear that.

So....  BET THE UNDER on the weeks till I'm jaded.     :D

TZM   
Those of you who had "-1" in the Jaded TZM pool, stop by the front desk on your way out to claim your prize!

The first guy gets it right. Second guy comes in, "did you see his foot? It was in." First guy, "if you say so, I'm waving my arm now."

nice call for calling it an int, since all TO's are reviewed.....saves team a challenge at least
Except for Mon nite Jets/Lions when they didn't even review within 2 minutes of the half what appeared to be a pick in the endzone.

THE GOOD NEWS -  Starting AJ Green in 2 leagues.

THE BAD NEWS -   Facing AJ Green in my other league.   :wall:   (also started Eifert and Mixon there.)

Good to see the Bengals off to what seems like a good start this year.  Last year was a ####show for the first month or so.

TZM

Users who are viewing this thread