What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official SNF Game Thread - Giants @ Cowboys (1 Viewer)

Eli's mind was like "Time to bust out my gazelle-like speed and jukes!" and his body was like "ehhhh I got nothing"

EDIT: If Eli had a little bit of time, he would've had Barkley crossing the end zone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Barkley sure makes guys miss but he always looks like he is falling down.

Is that the way or runs or is this ####ty turf tonight?

I know the ratings are always good but I wish they’d stop showing these crap teams. There is nothing interesting about either. Will they even combine for 12 wins?

If Dallas can get their O going, & they look much better this week, they’re going to be tough to beat.

That D could be a monster with Irving & Gregory.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm entirely not blaming Manning for this.  He just has zero time back there.  Having said that, I could see it giving the Giants a better chance to win, or at least execute a play, by putting a mobile guy, like Lauretta, back there.

I'm not saying bench Manning... I'm just saying...

If Dallas can get their O going, & they look much better this week, they’re going to be tough to beat.

That D could be a monster with Irvin & Gregory.
I wouldn't get too excited about how good your team defensive, and especially defensive line, looks against the Giants and what it really means.

... as Giants fan, I can tell you it doesn't really matter who is at QB behind that line right now.
Watch Rodgers lately.   Impressed with how little time it takes for him to deliver the ball.

Shumur did a great job with the quick pass with Vikings but not with the Giants

I know the ratings are always good but I wish they’d stop showing these crap teams. There is nothing interesting about either. Will they even combine for 12 wins?
when they first made the schedule this probably looked like it could have been a good game.  Plus it's 2 big markets.

when they first made the schedule this probably looked like it could have been a good game.  Plus it's 2 big markets.
How? Didn’t the giants have like 2 wins last year?

and I get the big market thing, it’s just a total snoozer. 

How? Didn’t the giants have like 2 wins last year?

and I get the big market thing, it’s just a total snoozer. 
Ya but they were expected to be much better.  Have some exciting players on offense that people are going to want to watch.  I agree this game isn't great, nor are the teams, but I can't fault the league for scheduling this as the Sunday nighter.  Dallas gets primetime games whether they're good or not.

Ya but they were expected to be much better.  Have some exciting players on offense that people are going to want to watch.  I agree this game isn't great, nor are the teams, but I can't fault the league for scheduling this as the Sunday nighter.  Dallas gets primetime games whether they're good or not.
On paper, Elliott, Beckham and Barkley looks like something people would want to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread