What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

apple carplay (1 Viewer)

glvsav37

Footballguy
just got a new car and trying to get use to CarPlay. Its cool in certain areas like texting and voicemails...maps sucks bad. 

Having a problem with playlists in spotify, audible and overcast (podcast) apps. For some reason i can only scroll through the top 1/3 of my created playlists and libraries?  after the first few, it just stops and i cant get past them. Anyone else experience this? Kinda sucks because I have bunch of playlists and a really long podcast/audiobook libraries. 

using a iPhone 6s plus

Last edited by a moderator:
Having a problem with playlists in spotify, audible and overcast (podcast) apps. For some reason i can only scroll through the top 1/3 of my created playlists and libraries?  after the first few, it just stops and i cant get past them. Anyone else experience this? Kinda sucks because I have bunch of playlists and a really long podcast/audiobook libraries. 
I have the same problem with Pandora - have dozens of stations set up, but it stops scrolling through after a certain amount.

For Spotify, all of my playlists show up on CarPlay.  I have an iPhone 8 now, but it worked fine with my previous 6S.  Sorry yours isn't functioning correctly.  Maybe try updating your iOS on your phone. 

Anyone have a Toyota Highlander without Apple CarPlay?  How does their system work vs. CarPlay (if you have been able to test both).

Debating this ride vs. Honda Pilot as an upcoming purchase and this is one of the differences.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread