What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sleeper TE's out on waivers (1 Viewer)

If "don't diss me" Dissly is still on the wire, grab him.

MUCH bigger upside than most people realize.
Agree.  5 targets in each of the first 2 games, with 3 catches and a TD in both.  Wilson has to let the ball go early, and TE is a nice option for that.

Agree.  5 targets in each of the first 2 games, with 3 catches and a TD in both.  Wilson has to let the ball go early, and TE is a nice option for that.
Targets in Game Two were pure garbage time for Dissly, though, besides the deep ball down the right hashmark at one point. He even spiked when he scored with ten seconds left, though that's not an attitude problem, just a rook (it's just to let you know I watched the game). But Baldwin is out, and Marshall and Lockett are fighting for targets. I did see Vannette fighting for targets over Dissly at TE, so there's also that. It's muddled, at best. 

But Dissly is a point well-taken if you're playing in sort of a casual league. 

Hunter Henry is running sprints again in SD. You might be able to stream hot garbage until he comes back after his bye, but that's a long shot. But if he does come back, or you check Roto and it sounds that way, be sure to have a bid ready.

Gates is toast, from what I hear. I watched him years ago as toast. The position is hurting.  

Someone call LeBron when his hoops days are done.  

I still think the link provided is your best bet. Hooper is on the wire everywhere in my leagues. He's 4/5-40-? most days. Not bad if you haven't paid attention to or coveted a TE. 

If you haven't looked at Cameron Brate and Winston comes back to start, check that connection, too. See if he's been picked up. I ran that way last year, and it solidified my D/ST-K-TE stream, which I always seem to do well with 

Peace, Groot, you simple little dancing tree. 

-RA

:laughs: 

True. Can't predict Seattle from their first two weeks, really. It could be a very down year. Regardless, it'll be moving parts, for sure.  
If Wilson gets awarded yards run behind the LOS this year, he will shatter records.  That poor guy is in for a brutal season.

Jake Butt seemed to be fairly involved on Sunday. I doubt has the upside of Hooper but a 4-40 type guy with a TD here and there maybe. 

Users who are viewing this thread