What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pats vs Lions SNF game thread (1 Viewer)

How late will Brady be in the game despite being up 3 touchdowns?

Will the lions manage 50 yards rushing total?

On a week where BUF, CLE, NYG and WAS pulled "upsets", is there a chance? Even a slight one?

Is it true Roger goodell is at the game wearing a t shirt with Matt Patricia wearing a clown nose on it?

Unless you are a fan of either of these teams, watching this game seems akin to a junky strolling skid row for a cheap hit

Lions look good. Looks like they've turned it around. The march to the Super Bowl begins. #forwarddownthefield

How late will Brady be in the game despite being up 3 touchdowns?

Will the lions manage 50 yards rushing total?

On a week where BUF, CLE, NYG and WAS pulled "upsets", is there a chance? Even a slight one?
vegas make up weekend, expect a cover out of the lions at least

Great footwork and agility by Blount to avoid the holes and instead slam straight into the massive pile for no gain.

I think that's a TD. But this is the lions, so who knows?

Also, I think Patricia is the emergency QB on this team, based on that flag throw :P

Kerryon Johnson with 26 yards rushing in the first quarter. Lions haven't had a 100-yard rusher since Thanksgiving 2013. He's a quarter of the way there.

Pats need to abandon this Sony Michel crap and play Pats ball. Hogan, White - that’s what works for them. Dunno what they’re trying to prove here. 

I appreciate Detroit being a good sport and calling plays that don't work to keep New England in the game. Classy move from the franchise.

Kerryon is averaging 9 yards a carry. They're going to have to dig deep as a team if they're going to keep that sub-100 yard rushing streak alive. Might need a big dose of Blount soon.

:eek:

Coach B is gonna possibly show emotion on the sideline if his guys don’t tighten things up. 

This is so not what I expected.  Lovin it!

Users who are viewing this thread