What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pats vs Lions SNF game thread (1 Viewer)

Down 13-0 sets up well for Hogan/White. 

Come on Pats. You’re embarrassing yourselves. :doh:  

Sony Michel isn’t a thing. Stop trying to make him a thing. 

So when is the hoodie going to put together a non-horrible defense? Looks like they are reaching the bottom this year. They're terrible.
This is what he does. Bend but don't break. They've been bending over a lot lately, so I think it's working. 

I feel like Bill and Tom are biding their time like "ok we let Mattpatt feel good about himself. Now let's go win the game." An explosion is coming.

Well, at least I made the right choice with Det D in FD tonight. 

Already sweating the 2nd half tho cuz you know this won’t last. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not on anyone's bandwagon dimwit.

I just know better than to bury a team in September. Especially a team like the Patriots 
Now, now, this is a family thread. No use for such perjoratives. I already said I'm not burying them. Just holding this shovel and watching.

Patriots are moving the ball pretty well here. Hopefully Detroit can loan them Blount for a play or two to help put a stop to that. Oh wait, they have their own version of a drive killer in Sony. 

Users who are viewing this thread