What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NCAA Week 5 (1 Viewer)

RunPassCatch_22

Footballguy
The Friday slate look like alot of fun again this week. The question for me is to Soso, or to not Soso. I usually only fire one lineup a slate, but Ill probably do two for this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally broke down and played one of the single game slates. $24.25 in and $48.45 out for the Thursday game. I missed the cash line for the Fanduel $7 GPP by .06 points too.

Ive been holding off on entering the larger buy in tournaments until I get a feel for NCAA again, but I think I will start pulling the trigger on a few of the slates this week. The Friday slate looks especially soft to me. I want to just jam as many Colorado and Memphis players, but the reverse line movement towards UCLA is spooking me a bit. Hopefully the QB situation is decided prior to kickoff in the Memphis/Tulane game.

Kyler Murray is likely suspended for tomorrow's game or at least for part of it for violation of team rules. Should help Trey Sermon. Not sure I can trust either Austin Kendall or Murray. 

Users who are viewing this thread