What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So much going on in this picture. (1 Viewer)

I doubt Amy Schumer is doing a bump but Stan Lee is definitely sniffing Chomp’s hair and really who can blame him

The girl sitting down thinking, great, I have to sit next to those all day. So much for instragramming this afternoon.. which sucks since it isn't every day you sit in front of Stan Lee and Honey boo boo.  

I thought he was explaining the size of something. 

Yes, he's clearly gesturing to someone else about his size.  The girl is showing a mixture of frustration, disgust, and curiosity as a) she knows he's lying, b) she realizes he's gesturing to a guy, and c) she hears Stan Lee whispering in her ear that he has something three times that size for her if she's interested.

The other three can simply be explained by the fact that the "this big" guy just ripped a ripe one.  Blonde girl is obviously taking the brunt of it.

And what is with that freaky light on "Only 6 inches" face on the left?
Clearly he's about to throw a fireball (a la Streetfighter) at the girl cropped out on the right. He's channeling his energy. Hot brunette is thinking "oh ####, he's doing this, there's no going back now"

:lol:  

This is pre-fireball. Ryu got rejected by the hottie on the right and resorts to flame tactics. Stan Lee is whispering to Chomp that #### is about to go south and she needs to lean back, which could prove difficult as judging by her gnarly, seized-up right hand. Blondie is definitely doing a bump, or post-bump cleanup. Lady in glasses behind Stan is watching as the guy beside her receives the Heimlich from an elderly gentleman behind him, and the hottie in front is preparing to catch the projectile in her wrap.

Lol. Dude definitely sees old man creeper and was probably doing something Bro to him
I think it's quite possible there is some depth perception optical illusion going on in this picture, and these people aren't right on top of people like it appears.  

Size matters guy and orange shirt girl are in row in front of Chomp I think.  Stan Lee may just be sitting forward in his chair and nowhere near Chomp's hair.

I think it's quite possible there is some depth perception optical illusion going on in this picture, and these people aren't right on top of people like it appears.  

Size matters guy and orange shirt girl are in row in front of Chomp I think.  Stan Lee may just be sitting forward in his chair and nowhere near Chomp's hair.
Perhaps but if I had to bet my life on it I would say Amy Schumer is definitely doing cocaine and Stan Lee is definitely catching a sniff.

Users who are viewing this thread