What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Your Celebrity Doppleganger(s) (1 Viewer)

nirad3

Footballguy
Who do people say you look like?

For me, it's a cross between Curt Schilling, Kiefer Sutherland and Jeremy Renner.

Schtick encouraged, happy Friday!

I used to get Dean Cain a lot when I was younger (and I guess when he was younger too...)

I also get Lou Diamond Phillips at times, though I think the head shapes are really different.

A mix of younger Colin Hanks and “Sh*️⃣t Break” from American Pie

My mom, god bless her, maintains an identical comparison to Chris O’Donnell is in order

Used to get Ed Norton a lot. Or the lead kid on The OC- the super serious one, not the funny one. 

at various times throughout life references always came back to....James VanderBeek, Vanilla Ice, Diplo and JC Chasez (Nsync's "other" lead singer not named Justin Timberlake)

I had a girl say I looked just like Ryan Gosling one time. I laughed because it’s not close, but then I would also keep mentioning it to my wife and she’d roll her eyes. Then a few years later I was with my wife and someone came up and said “I’m sorry, I thought you were Ryan Gosling and got excited.”  My wife just shook her head in disbelief. 

I’ve gotten all of these

George Costanza (not even bald)

winnie the pooh

Jimmie Kimmel

Seth Rogan

as a kid it was Alfred E Newman or the little kid from ALF

When I was in my mid-teens people always told me that I looked like Donny Osmond and Bobby Sherman.

Now I am not sure who I look like.  Someone old and balding

When I was a kid, a lot of people said I looked like Corey Feldman. These days, I get a lot of Jeff Gordon comparisons. 

When I was younger, I was often told I looked like Sean Penn.  Total strangers would come up to me and tell me that.  That was in my early to mid 20's. 

I have not heard it since (45 now). 

Manu ginobli when he had some more hair. It's very obvious from our profiles. (And that's not a good thing :bag: )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread