What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGLeeg Redux Basketball League (1 Viewer)

Starting Lineups:

1 PG

1 SG

1 SF

1 PF

2 C

1 G

1 F

2 UTIL

Bench - 5 slots

IR - 4 slots

Scoring settings are Yahoo default.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then this is just head-to-head weekly with scoring as follows?

Points Scored (PTS)1

Total Rebounds (REB)1.2

Assists (AST)1.5

Blocked Shots (BLK)3

Steals (ST)3

Turnovers (TO)-1

So, no percentages or individual categories matter, right? (It's been awhile since I've played fantasy basketball.)

Then this is just head-to-head weekly with scoring as follows?

Points Scored (PTS)1

Total Rebounds (REB)1.2

Assists (AST)1.5

Blocked Shots (BLK)3

Steals (ST)3

Turnovers (TO)-1

So, no percentages or individual categories matter, right? (It's been awhile since I've played fantasy basketball.)
Correct.

Also, I set up a spreadsheet here so everyone can see the entire draft in a consolidated list. I'll try to update it often, but everyone has editing privileges, so you all can enter picks if I get behind.

You'll also notice I created an individual sheet for each owner's team, that's for you to keep track of what positions you've filled during the draft. 

wait i thought the draft was starting on the 14th? we going now, i can try and get a pick in tonight. 

wait i thought the draft was starting on the 14th? we going now, i can try and get a pick in tonight. 
That’s changed a couple times, a lot happened today. :lol: Consensus seemed to be that a slow draft would be best.

Just take who you want - you never know how these things work out anyway - or see if some one wants to swap draft slots.
well crud. didn't want to slow down the draft. Got the guy who should be dominant as hell, but he is on the trade block if anyone wants to trade...

This is a money league, correct? How much and where does it go?
i thought we were going to throw some money in. couldn't keep up with the updates in the NBA thread, i'm in to throw in a bit.

seems the position changed too, i thought it was 2 centers

This is a money league, correct? How much and where does it go?
Thought it was gonna be a free league @wikkidpissah said that considering that most guys probably haven’t done BB fantasy league for the start it’s a redraft and free league. We could then discuss any changes later. 
This didn't seem to get settled before league #1 dissolved - I'd say most people favored a $50 buy-in, but a few did not. I'm open for suggestions, but I think an optional $50/team pool would be good solution - among participants, winnings would be allocated based on total points. Something like

1st place: 42%

2nd place: 22%

3rd place: 12%

Weekly high score (24 weeks): 1%

The league playoffs would be for bragging rights and making fun of each other in the main thread. So those who want to play with some stakes have something to play for, and those who are in it for the glory can do that too. 

i thought we were going to throw some money in. couldn't keep up with the updates in the NBA thread, i'm in to throw in a bit.

seems the position changed too, i thought it was 2 centers
Yes, that's my bad. I changed it back to the original settings.

This didn't seem to get settled before league #1 dissolved - I'd say most people favored a $50 buy-in, but a few did not. I'm open for suggestions, but I think an optional $50/team pool would be good solution - among participants, winnings would be allocated based on total points. Something like

The league playoffs would be for bragging rights and making fun of each other in the main thread. So those who want to play with some stakes have something to play for, and those who are in it for the glory can do that too. 
in for $50. seems easy enough

If it’s that much I’m honestly out I had money aside for two of my FF leagues and was interested in this basketball league since it was free. I don’t really have the necceasey money others here do to go in on many fantasy leagues. I could maybe be persuaded to $20 max for the league but that’s it. 

If it’s that much I’m honestly out I had money aside for two of my FF leagues and was interested in this basketball league since it was free. I don’t really have the necceasey money others here do to go in on many fantasy leagues. I could maybe be persuaded to $20 max for the league but that’s it. 
The $50 buy-in will be optional. If you don't pay, you just won't be eligible to win any prize money at the end. 

In for $50.

He hasn’t been on in a couple days so he missed everything that happened yesterday. If there isn’t a pick  in by tonight (24 hrs after going on the clock) I’ll autopick Yahoo’s best available player for him and we’ll move on.

I would be willing to help pick or take over if needed. 
Sounds good - I’m going to autopick his first selection, but if he’s still not around for his second pick, I think it’d be fair to have you step in. Wanna cut him some slack since we started a bit unexpectedly.

Users who are viewing this thread