What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGLeeg Redux Basketball League (3 Viewers)

I am driving and haven't checked my draft list in like 2 hours, so it'll be another 30 to 45 minutes before I make my pick.

I assume Jayrod is east cost, so the timer has stopped at 10:00 ET - 1h 45m after going on the clock. Timer will resume at 9:00 ET and will expire at 9:15 if there is no pick by then.

Jonathan Isaac - PF, ORL

@Moe. up next

I'm CST.
Sorry that took so long.  First dinner was ready as soon as I got home, then my work laptop (where I saved my spreadsheet) died and I left the power cord at the office.  Had to get out my little used personal laptop and then it required a bit of research to figure out who I wanted.

Larry Nance Jr. NO idea what inspired me to want to take this guy, but let's give that Cavs bandwagon a run

so i'm still in for $50, are there other takers? my Larry Nance pick convinced me I got  :IBTL: city

We are in and i will make a separate side bet w any 3 of you buttholes. $50, most points during reg. Season.
FWIW, the pool winnings are allocated based on point totals:

This didn't seem to get settled before league #1 dissolved - I'd say most people favored a $50 buy-in, but a few did not. I'm open for suggestions, but I think an optional $50/team pool would be good solution - among participants, winnings would be allocated based on total points. Something like

1st place: 42%

2nd place: 22%

3rd place: 12%

Weekly high score (24 weeks): 1%

The league playoffs would be for bragging rights and making fun of each other in the main thread. So those who want to play with some stakes have something to play for, and those who are in it for the glory can do that too. 

Users who are viewing this thread