What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGLeeg Redux Basketball League (1 Viewer)

Rosters have been entered into Yahoo. I noticed that a handful of players have different positions than what is posted on the Yahoo rankings: https://sports.yahoo.com/yahoos-2018-fantasy-basketball-top-200-rankings-earns-top-spot-172825637.html

The ones I caught were:

Dario Saric: SF/PF/C to PF/C

Josh Richardson: PG/SG/SF to PG/SG

DeAndre Ayton: PF/C to C

Caris LeVert: SG/SF to SF

Malik Monk: SG/SF to SG

Taurean Prince: SF/PF to SF

Lou Williams: SG/SF to PG/SG

Luka Doncic: PG/SG to PG/SG/SF

Lauri Markkanen: PF/SG to PF

Wilson Chandler: SG/SF/PF to SG/SF

Ben Simmons: PG/SF to PG

Kyle Anderson: SG/SF/PF to SG/SF

Alex Len: C to PF/C

Collin Sexton: PG/SG to PG

Note: Everyone still has empty starting lineups, you'll want to edit that before the games start. All of your drafted players will be on your bench.

Note: Everyone still has empty starting lineups, you'll want to edit that before the games start. All of your drafted players will be on your bench.

Thanks @caustic for your hard work.

Are rosters daily or weekly?

Weekly I believe.

ETA:  I checked the league settings, yes weekly and they need to be set today.

@modogg its weekly lineup changes my guy.

Seriously? I thought it was a daily thing not a weekly thing. SOB!!!!!

yeah i am confused. i haven't been able to edit anything for the rest of the week for the last 2 days. all i can edit right now is next monday. what the heck am i doing wrong?

yeah i am confused. i haven't been able to edit anything for the rest of the week for the last 2 days. all i can edit right now is next monday. what the heck am i doing wrong?
Hmmm. You should have been able to edit your lineups yesterday - the weekly lineup deadline should be Monday before tipoff of the first game, or 11:59p PT if there are no games that day.

Being the first week and all, I looked through my commish tools to see if I could temporarily unlock lineup editing for everyone - no such luck. 

Hmmm. You should have been able to edit your lineups yesterday - the weekly lineup deadline should be Monday before tipoff of the first game, or 11:59p PT if there are no games that day.

Being the first week and all, I looked through my commish tools to see if I could temporarily unlock lineup editing for everyone - no such luck. 
yeah i was able to edit for today only, and not do tomorrow anywhere. So we have to set the lineup for the week before Monday's tipoff? and i guess it goes Monday-Sunday night?

yeah i was able to edit for today only, and not do tomorrow anywhere. So we have to set the lineup for the week before Monday's tipoff? and i guess it goes Monday-Sunday night?
Yes and yes - you're stuck with your Monday lineup until Sunday, and you have to set your weekly lineup before Monday's tip.

Yes and yes - you're stuck with your Monday lineup until Sunday, and you have to set your weekly lineup before Monday's tip.
This is in no way trying to get special circumstances but considering I'm not the only one with an issue anyway with line ups anyway the commish can set a line up for the week for a team? Don't think in anyway at the least it's fair for one team to get free wins on dead line up and no one else gets that chance. Or put in the stats manually? My Football league had a dead line do to a guy going rogue and sabotaging his line up. Commish ended up putting the guys best players for that week back on after the games and adjusted scoring. Just a suggestion. No big deal and I'm not trying to cause an issue the first week here. If the rest of the league is ok with it or not ok with it. 

Users who are viewing this thread