What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Goff or Winston (1 Viewer)

thatguy25

Footballguy
6pt pr TD (Pass, rush, reception) 1pt per 25yards, no bonus points

need some help on deciding in Goff at Denver where there is a high probability of snow 

or 

Winston at ATL (dome) and porous d

I also have Brandin Cooks and it looks like he and Cupp will play if all goes well today (Friday). 

What say the FBG world?

I would also go with Goff and let Winston prove he is worth starting.  I  know his matchup is good but I want to see it first.  Goff has shown it all year with no reason to doubt him. 

Depends if Cooks and Kupp get out the CP.  If Goff has all his weapons, then it's hard to bench Goff.  If Cooks and Kupp sit, I suspect you will get a heavy dose of Gurley (NYJ ran over 300 yards against DEN last week).....in that case start Winston.

I am against most here if it snows. If it's snowing...no brainer for me..Winston in a dome against a horrible pass defense.

Their ceilings are probably about the same but Goff gives you a much higher floor.  Goff for safety, Winston for what the heck.

Users who are viewing this thread