What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF: The Green Bay WI Packers Vs The San Francisco CA 49ers (1 Viewer)

Wow. They just marched down the field. Feel bad for the guy that needs 36 points on MNF from Beathard, though. Can't get the completion for a touch.  

GB defense is awful. We just made the worst QB in the NFL look like Montana. I hope we keep our DBs 15 yards off these superstar wr’ers we definitely wouldn’t want them to have to earn anything. 

They said the plane only extends out if his foot lands in the end zone. Which I don’t know if it’s correct. The announcers never seem to know the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
At the beach at a restaurant so i can’t hear (that isnt a bad thing)....but how was Jones not a TD given he never went on? Has to put the ball inside the pylon?

is it College where the plane extends out?
Edited for clarity. No, they said that he had to sneak his foot inside the end zone and that it didn't.  

eta* But that sounds wrong to me, too, though I don't know all the rules. I thought the ball just had to break the plane, though I guess if you're carrying it into your body, that goes, too.  

So...that was a pass right?  Why isn't that showing up for Rodgers?  :unsure:
Nope. Lateral. Sucks for Rodgers owners. That was not parallel, and was behind him. Maybe they'll change it.  

SF defense seems stupefied when Rodgers rolls out. Isn’t that something they should have game planned for?
Hail Marys are something you should gameplan for, but he's done it to the Giants and others, too. 

Not to be a smart ###, always love your comments. It's just sometimes you can't gameplan for excellence.  

Users who are viewing this thread