What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF: The Green Bay WI Packers Vs The San Francisco CA 49ers (1 Viewer)

Packers will be fine, win or lose tonight. The 49ers needed this win. They're not coming anywhere near the playoffs this season. Why can't they just pull an upset for once when they outplay their opponent a night? It's so good damn frustrating I literally feel I'll right now.

You have to blame the Niners DB for that last minute.  All they needed to do was play the sidelines and they let 3 passes get completed in crunch time. If a single one of those gets tackled in the field of play, it's a different ballgame.

I get that, but glad we won and honestly you don’t wanna be 8-8 do you? 5-11 gets you a much better pick. I get losing sucks and it makes for a long year, no Rodgers last year was rough to watch. 
No. I'd rather have some pride as a fan. Screw the draft pick. I want to win.

And I'd rather lose 48-3 than take a team with a QB like Rodgers in his house to the wire only to piss it away. 

And I'm a huge Rodgers fan. Love watching him play. But when we shut them out on 3rd down all game and then fold like Superman on laundry day late in the 4th it just pisses me off. My team hasn't won a championship since 1994. I'm beyond sick and tired of this crap.

Don't take for granted what you have. My girlfriend is a Steeler fan and I have to constantly tell her to quit whining when they lose a game...youd think her mom was being raped every time they don't look like a contender. She has no clue what it's like to root for a crap team. It sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that it matters, but why didn't they look at the interception?  It looked like the ball hit the ground as he went down.

Not that it matters, but why didn't they look at the interception?  It looked like the ball hit the ground as he went down.
As far as I know every turnover is automatically reviewed. They changed the rule on what’s a catch and they called it a catch and maybe didn’t see enough to overturn it. I’m just guessing. 

Games like this...

Im just so damn dejected right now. We had this game in the bag. Not that it makes a difference in the 49ers season, but I just want to be happy for one damn week knowing we can beat a better team. Just once. That's all I want this year. Guess that's asking too much.

#nohope

That's what I said, but the SP has spoken and told me all calls are reviewed. Never mind that Belichick would have called timeout so that the refs would get another two minutes or so to look at all the angles. 

People here aren't watching how information shapes football; and how the broadcasts are trying to hurry things along, shaping information. Belichick does.  

As a Niner fan I don't know why I still bother to watch. Every time we have a team beat we find a way to lose. 

C'mon 2019. Just get here already.
My takeaway as a Niner fan is that they’re better than people think, and with another solid draft & our star QB returning to health, 2019 is going to be a fun season. 

Sick of it. Trying not to be bitter but they bailed GB out with that penalty. 
I thought GB was given that entire last drive.  Got bailed out on the Sherman penalty which wouldn't have been called most of the game then got away with a hold on pretty much every play Rodger made a great pass.  The Niners had great pressure but could never get to Rodgers because they were being held.  If you're going to call a defensive hold on that drive you have to call offensive holding as well.  Niners played a hell of a game.

Was great seeing all those Hawkeye players on the field.

Packers will be fine, win or lose tonight. The 49ers needed this win. They're not coming anywhere near the playoffs this season. Why can't they just pull an upset for once when they outplay their opponent a night? It's so good damn frustrating I literally feel I'll right now.
They really won’t be all that fine.  Rodgers always gives them a chance to win...but what we have seen from this D shows GB won’t be alright.  They can’t stop much of anything.  And there are giant questions about the OLine.

The rugged stuff is funny (especially from our resident Vikings fans), but we also can’t count in touchy illegal contact penalties. Looked like the receiver sold that one by turning as I didn’t think Sherman pulled him much.  That turning motion got the call IMO.  Wasn’t holding but thencontact that turned the we that they called. And no, I don’t I really like that call and don’t want it going against my team.

The facts of it are they could call holding on almost every play and some sort of PI type call on almost every play. But I get sick of reading how we get all the calls. Pretty sure it was a BS roughing the passer call that took a victory away from us vs Minny. Over the course of a season it probably breaks even on good and bad calls for everyone but the Raiders as they will always get the least breaks. Sorry Raiders. 

https://www.footballdb.com/stats/penalties.html

As of this we are the 3rd most penalized team in the NFL so give it a rest. 

Users who are viewing this thread