What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Board Upgrade - First after upgrade (1 Viewer)

"Like" pictures are broken on mobile. No idea what it looks like on desktop.
Same on my laptop (might as well be desktop). Most visual icons are broken so far. IIRC, after past upgrades, there was always a few days spent getting the visual elements back in order.

Whoa -- maybe a bit TMI:

(p.s. - is Invision run by Brits?  recognize is spelled funny....)

Recently Used Devices

Devices that have been used to log into your account in the last 90 days.  See anything you don't recognise?

Sign Out

iPhone

Last logged in Just now

Browser   Safari 11.0

Last Location Used*

Lexington, Kentucky,   Just now

Disable Automatic Login

Macintosh

Current Device

Browser   Chrome 69.0.3497.100

Last Location Used*

Lexington, Kentucky,    8 minutes ago

Does it seem like there are more topics on the front page?  If so  ✔️???

Edit:  Nvrmind, just looks different with the new font.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy white page batman.  I can only imagine what this will be like in evening with lights off.  

I have to highlight blank area's and then click the like button that way.  Nothing shows up, so I have to guess where it is, highlight it and then click.

Also don't see the link to take you back to FBG home page in the top left, I'm trying to highlight the space but cant find it.

Again, sorry but as has been the case in the past, images won't be allowed when the software is completed.

I know that's not popular but that's how we're going to have to have it. 

I have to highlight blank area's and then click the like button that way.  Nothing shows up, so I have to guess where it is, highlight it and then click.

Also don't see the link to take you back to FBG home page in the top left, I'm trying to highlight the space but cant find it.
That's still rendering. It should be working in the near future. 

Other than things like broken links being fixed, a little larger font size and more contrast seem to be the biggest issues, at least for my eyes.

Here is a post that is non-controversial and would not have gotten deleted under old board. 

Hey so I'd really like to try some of these new features out without clogging up the main page.  Is there a separate forum where we could do that in a self contained manner?

Hey so I'd really like to try some of these new features out without clogging up the main page.  Is there a separate forum where we could do that in a self contained manner?
Who wants to start a thread that will be a petition for a test forum?

Users who are viewing this thread