What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 7 (1 Viewer)

I think Bryant is out.  Going to be a lot of similar lineups tonight.  
He def is out and the ATL kicker isn't listed.  The kickers are priced within $500 of Engram, Ito and Hooper.  If the kickers were a little cheaper, kicker guy would likely pivot to Rosas or have to rework it.  Now they'll just bleed into HoopEngIto.

Not really liking this single game format. To maybe be a little different and not have four players on one team , I changed to Ryan/Manning/Beckham/Smith/Hooper. ($500 left; hate that)
Maybe Beckham will try to redeem himself.Most of the football talk in NY this weekend was ragging on his behavior.

Right after I posted that I checked out DK. Made a quick lineup in their free roll then was surprised to see all the open contests. Do they combine their guaranteed 5050s? 

I can't get off these lineups for tonight:

Ryan/Barkely/Engram/Ito/Hooper
This is what I landed on as I was playing around on the app this afternoon.  Seems like there will be massive roster overlap.

My best single-game LUs this season have come when I got lucky going off the board ( played Baker Mayfield on that Thursday game he came in for Tyrod ) or at least on a player with an unproven role like Mark Ingram's first week back.    Rest of my single game LUs have been total losses.

I notice DK has an extra roster spot in these single game contests. They also offer D’s and K’s, where FanDuel doesn’t offer up the two D’s.

They also seem to have low cost players that have legitimate upside. 

I notice DK has an extra roster spot in these single game contests. They also offer D’s and K’s, where FanDuel doesn’t offer up the two D’s.

They also seem to have low cost players that have legitimate upside. 
For single games, I prefer DK format.  Seems like there are more avenues for different lus with the salaries and President Trump in there.  

Huh?

lol, anyways, do u know the answer to my question above? Was hoping you checked in.
The huh is for some reason it turns my abbreviation for DraftKings to president trump.  0 clue why that is.  

Sorry- I don't know the answer to your 50/50 question.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread