What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Nancy Pelosi thread (1 Viewer)

Sarah Sanders said yesterday they haven’t rolled out any legislation. Donald Trump said the same thing. So did Sean Hannity. So did Laura Ingraham. So did Rush. It’s a talking point that had been repeated endlessly in the last 24 hours, so when you write the same thing here and then later claim it was “never your intent”, forgive me if I doubt your sincerity. 
Hey..it wouldn't be a day on FBG if this guy wasn't telling people what they think.    Nice to know there are things you can count on in life.

Give me a break Tim. Get off your high horse judgemental self. What I wrote was sincere. You are one angry dude today. Seems to me you are using the talking point that Trump will only use money for the immigration problem to build a wall.
All I can do is call it as I see it, GB. 

Trump went off again just now: “She said terrible things about me...you think Nancy’s the same? She’s not.” 
What does he mean by "you think Nancy's the same"?

Does he mean "Do you really think Nancy is the same person that she used to be?"

Or does he mean "Do you really think Nancy is the same as me?"

I mean, both quotes are bad for Trump. I just need to know which direction to go with my response.

squistion said:
[scooter] said:
What does he mean by "you think Nancy's the same"?

Does he mean "Do you really think Nancy is the same person that she used to be?"

Or does he mean "Do you really think Nancy is the same as me?"

I mean, both quotes are bad for Trump. I just need to know which direction to go with my response.
The exact quote was "Do you think Nancy is the same as she was?" After 6:00 minute mark in below clip:

https://twitter.com/JamesWRipley2/status/1131984334804738048
Oh.

So, basically, Trump made a medical diagnosis about Nancy Pelosi based solely on how mean she was to him.

squistion said:
Yes, that indeed is a mystery...

The point is moot however because @Maurile Tremblay  recently said in another thread (unless I misunderstood him) that alias accounts are now acceptable and you can post under two or more handles simultaneously, provided one of them is not banned or suspended. Bozeman (or whatever he goes by) was posting under two accounts and that was deemed OK since neither was under suspension.

If actually I did misunderstand Maurile, I wish he or another mod would clarify this as IMHO it seems contrary to prior forum policy.
Correct, because the rule against aliases was heavily abused by the regulars they had to make up new rules.  

squistion said:
Yes, that indeed is a mystery...

The point is moot however because @Maurile Tremblay  recently said in another thread (unless I misunderstood him) that alias accounts are now acceptable and you can post under two or more handles simultaneously, provided one of them is not banned or suspended. Bozeman (or whatever he goes by) was posting under two accounts and that was deemed OK since neither was under suspension.

If actually I did misunderstand Maurile, I wish he or another mod would clarify this as IMHO it seems contrary to prior forum policy.
What's the other name you post under ?

Somebody should alert ESPN SportsCenter that what they call highlights are really just doctored versions of sports events..

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody should alert ESPN SportsCenter that what they call highlights are really just doctored versions of sports events..
I’m sure if Espn slowed video of a game winning shot by Curry and said he had gotten away with traveling that’d go over real well.

I'm pretty sure they, along with everyone else in the world, know that,  no?  Are they claiming the things they showing are something else?  :confused:

The Trump video was doctored also. Are you ok with the President of the United States doing this?
Not that I give two ####s one way or the other, but do you have any evidence that the one Trump tweeted was doctored?  It seems a few months back there were claims about video of Acosta assaulting a WH intern being “doctored” that turned out to be false claims...

Not that I give two ####s one way or the other, but do you have any evidence that the one Trump tweeted was doctored?  It seems a few months back there were claims about video of Acosta assaulting a WH intern being “doctored” that turned out to be false claims...
If "doctored" means altered from its original format, no...it did not turn out to be a false claim.  I remember because the "it was just sped up" nonsense was prolific around here.  Though, as it turns out, over time, that's one of the more reasonable claims made by those guys.  The one Trump tweeted is different from the original....call it whatever you want.

If "doctored" means altered from its original format, no...it did not turn out to be a false claim.  I remember because the "it was just sped up" nonsense was prolific around here.  Though, as it turns out, over time, that's one of the more reasonable claims made by those guys.  The one Trump tweeted is different from the original....call it whatever you want.
https://mobile.twitter.com/imbadatlife/status/1060534039403212800?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.buzzfeednews.com%2Farticle%2Fcharliewarzel%2Facosta-video-trump-cnn-aide-sarah-sanders

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/11/white-house-jim-acosta-video-manipulated-doctored-analysis.html

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/qvqpp5/no-evidence-the-white-house-video-of-jim-acosta-was-doctored-forensic-expert-says

At this point in time.  If you're "challenged" enough to support Trump you're all in.  Doctored videos, idiotic name calling, daily lying, promises not kept, nothing matters.

He's their master and they must do as told.

It's so SAD.

Which claims turned out to be false, again?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can know it was doctored because when they got in front of a judge Trump’s own lawyers completely dropped the claim that Acosta had touched the WH intern. 

You can know it was doctored because when they got in front of a judge Trump’s own lawyers completely dropped the claim that Acosta had touched the WH intern. 
Wat?  Even those who claimed it “doctored” agreed that he touched her...c’mon man 

She’s definitely facing a problem. Pelosi was a speaker today in San Francisco, along with almost all of the candidates, at the Democratic convention. It’s Nancy’s home turf, but the crowd kept interrupting her. “Impeach! Impeach!” they kept yelling. They wouldn’t let her finish. 

Users who are viewing this thread