What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade question (1 Viewer)

Freck89

Footballguy
Been offered gronk for either fournette or hilton. RBS are gordon, eckler, yeldon, hyde, Ingram, cook. Wrs are hilton, d Thomas, golladay, Tate, Davis, Crabtree. I also have kelce and can use a tight end as a flex. I'm leaning towards fournette if I make the deal. Just not sure if it's worth it or if it moves the needle enough. 

Thanks

Since you already have Kelce I wouldn't make this deal.  Fournette is frustrating but if they do the right thing and hold him out for a few weeks he could come back and give you a boost in the playoffs.  Unless there is a TE premium scoring that makes Gronk that much better than your current flex play I wouldn't give up Fournette for Gronk.

I would say no, but due to your depth at RB it would be tempting. My guess is that Gronk isn't really outscoring your current flex though. A healthy Fournette later in the season is way more valuable to you than Gronk due to you already having Kelce. 

Rbrand21 said:
I would say no, but due to your depth at RB it would be tempting. My guess is that Gronk isn't really outscoring your current flex though. A healthy Fournette later in the season is way more valuable to you than Gronk due to you already having Kelce. 
Thanks for the input. Good point about the flex spot. I didn't think of that

Rbrand21 said:
Thanks. Good point about the flex spot. 

Users who are viewing this thread