What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Rankings (1 Viewer)

Eights

Footballguy
It would be nice with the recent player movement to see opinions on how this changes dynasty player value and movement, some of us may want to offer trades and not that I solely utilize FBG dynasty rankings when making decisions, I would appreciate content I pay for to at least be kept up to date. 

The last update was Oct 16, 2018, with only two people submitting rankings seriously!  Wow.....

I've always thought paying for content is stupid.  I don't do it anymore, anywhere, not just here.  I was never a subscriber here, I just found the forum one day and decided to start posting.

You're best bet is likely posting in the Dynasty Value Discussion thread.  Everyone there seems to know quite a bit with good rational most of the time.  Keep up to date yourself, ask some questions there and solidify a fluid opinion on players.  I find it way more valuable to discuss people rather than just reading a ranking.  I can live with being wrong about a guy that has a good rational behind why he'll be good if he busts.  I hate being wrong when I listen to someone else without that rational, which is basically what rankings are. 

It would be nice with the recent player movement to see opinions on how this changes dynasty player value and movement, some of us may want to offer trades and not that I solely utilize FBG dynasty rankings when making decisions, I would appreciate content I pay for to at least be kept up to date. 

The last update was Oct 16, 2018, with only two people submitting rankings seriously!  Wow.....
Glad I do not pay for content

I don’t know. I think FBG has been pretty good about dynasty content this year. 

A handful of weekly articles, player movement updates, and it seems like we get one or two staff ranking updates every other week. I’d imagine/hope we’ll see a couple of staff updates this week due to the recent trades of DT, Tate and others. 

I personally have been satisfied with my minimal subscription investment this year and, playing in 5 leagues (a mixture of redraft and dynasty) I find the 5 Second Primer and the custom waiver wire and Top 200 Forward reports invaluable tools that save me loads of time and effort doing that same scouring of each league manually. 

2 cents

I don’t know. I think FBG has been pretty good about dynasty content this year. 

A handful of weekly articles, player movement updates, and it seems like we get one or two staff ranking updates every other week. I’d imagine/hope we’ll see a couple of staff updates this week due to the recent trades of DT, Tate and others. 

I personally have been satisfied with my minimal subscription investment this year and, playing in 5 leagues (a mixture of redraft and dynasty) I find the 5 Second Primer and the custom waiver wire and Top 200 Forward reports invaluable tools that save me loads of time and effort doing that same scouring of each league manually. 

2 cents
I agree completely, I've been very happy with the added content this year,  I'm just surprised by the lack of updates on the rankings.

Cheers!

I think you should consider paying for content if you have the means, to support good writing and good content.  

The ad supported model sucks. 

I posted my opinion dynasty rankings in the value thread 

It's been better this year than years past. I imagine the reason there hasn't been many updates lately is because there hasn't been much movement. 

Still they have like what.......7-8 guys that do rankings for them? They should just assign 2 every week to post their rankings. Then these guys are only putting up rankings every 6-8 weeks. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread