What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Raiders/Niners TNF: Battle for the basement (1 Viewer)

It's mildly surprising to see Oakland coming out throwing instead of just running Martin a million times. 

There's that first of what will surely be many Oakland penalties. Good to see them get that out of the way early. 

Oakland actually looks good on this first drive. Involving lots of guys and letting Carr channel his inner Brady by dumping it off to anyone for short, steady gains. 

When Mullens was announced the starter I decided to put 10 points on the Raiders in my confidence pool. I’m nervous. 

is Martin already injured?
Fantasy has a way of humbling you every few seasons - I have a s@#$@show of a season(Starting with McKinnon and getting worse from there - Delanie Walker, Dalvin Cook and others)- and it seemed like I finally got a bit of a break with Martin. But Boom! I feel like Charlie Brown. Been a long time since I've been unable to overcome all the injuries being thrown my way - and it makes it hard to follow games like this when you barely care anymore.

Sorry for the complaint -  :ptts:  

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the Raiders had the ghost of DRC covering Garçon post-retirement. 

If Gruden was a brand new coach that didn’t have a 100 mil contract you’d have to question whether he should be fired or not. Del Rio, who is a mediocre but not terrible HC, got way more out of this very same team.

If Gruden was a brand new coach that didn’t have a 100 mil contract you’d have to question whether he should be fired or not. Del Rio who is a mediocre but not terrible HC got way more out of this very same team.
I think he's doing a great job...assuming dismantling the raiders is his job????

Users who are viewing this thread