What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

which one is better brohans a swc joint with a new question on november seven (1 Viewer)

now which one of these is better bromigos

• first cup of coffee on the first morning of a vacation

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • first sip of beer on friday night after a long week

Votes: 37 82.2%

• Total voters

SWC

Bromigo
brohans in an effort to keep this place neat i will make a thread called which one is better brohans a swc joint and then i will list two things and you get to tell me which one is better and you have to say your reasons and then you can vote based on who gives you the best reason so here is the first one it is which one is better oceans 12 the movie versus a outdoor pizza oven ok go take that to the bank bromigos now i added a new question take that to the bank bromigos 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ocean's 12 because it references a punishment from Camus' The Fall and it reminds of this great lit course I had. 

It's the little-ease, IIRC. But that's what I voted brohan.  

• Smile
Reactions: SWC
I love the oudoors. I love pizza. Outdoor pizza sounds like too much of a good thing.

Voted Oceans 12.

does it make any different that the pizza oven was acquired on the black market and has an air of dangerousness around it or what take that to the bank brohans 

I live in a cold climate so an outdoor heat source that doubles as a food source sounds too good to pass up.

• Smile
Oceans 12 was make-believe danger.  A cutthroat black market outdoor pizza oven is the real deal, Lucille.

• Smile
Pizza oven. 

The movie is always the same.  You can make the pizza different every time, or exactly the same every time.  Either way, your call.

• Smile
The movie is always the same.  You can make the pizza different every time, or exactly the same every time.  Either way, your call.
its a fair point loblaw but have you ever considered that you will have to take care of the pizza over and clean it and stuff but brad pitt requires no maintenance so what now your move lobby take that to the bank bromigo

Brad Pitt does require maintenance.  You'll have to buy a VHS head cleaner to clean the VHS heads.  Plus, rewinding takes forever, but you gotta do it.  Be kind, rewind.

But with the pizza oven, burn some logs in that bad boy, clean out all the food germs with extreme heat, rinse it out with a hose, let it dry out, make more pizza. 

I'll take the pizza oven maintenance over the movie maintenance.

now i added a spicy question to make things more interesting take that to the bank bromigos 

hey rudnarski or joehan i think if you already voted in the first question you cant vote in the second one is there any way to make it so all of the people can vote in both questions swc is not about voter suppression thanks bromigos and as always please take it to the bank 

That's a mind-blowing second question but in a way aren't they both vacations, brohan, just one extended, in which case I take the beer. 

But I love me some coffee, too, on an extended one, so I guess I don't really know. That's probably the best out-of-the-blue pole I've seen on this board, and I don't say that lightly.

• Smile
i am trying very hard not to say which one i like better but here is the thing you can imagine having either of them wherever you want and in whatever your happy place is so for me maybe the beer is at a little local joint where they do the best smoked carnitas softshell with fresh cut jalapenos you can imagine in the mountains where you can see the river from the deck and rising fish and the backdrop is a wall of lodgepolls and all of your best buds are there with you or maybe the coffee is sitting on a deck looking at the sun coming up and bouncing off of a grand teton and when your lady wakes up you are going to get into a wilderness area for a nice long hike where the scenery is so pretty it almost hurts just to look at it see that is what makes it hard to choose in my mind take that to the bank bromigos 

Coffee - Beer - tough call. I like sleeping in, like on the 1st day of vacation. And it could be hot if I have traveled to the Caribbean or whatever so give me the beer

• Smile
This one was easy, I only drink coffee during the week to wake up for work.  The first beer after a long day/week one is the second greatest pleasure known to man.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Smile
wikkid i know it does not hold up to my usual level of stupid but it is one of my favorite questions to ask so i said to myself swchan you go right on ahead and ask it and then i did so bam take that to the bank bromigo

hey brohump i dont tell nobody what to stick in they bootyholster long as they stay outta mine and you can ask any changeperson about that

• Smile
This one was easy, I only drink coffee during the week to wake up for work.  The first beer after a long day/week one is the second greatest pleasure known to man.
I am exactly the same.  I have never been a coffee guy but my wife totally is, so there'll be some days where I need coffee to pep myself up.

But that first sip of beer on Friday?  My goodness....

• Smile

Users who are viewing this thread