What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Advice - Keeper league (1 Viewer)

LRSmitty79

Footballguy
Possible trade I’m working on has Mike Williams as possible piece of the deal coming to me.  I have lots of young WRs, so not sure I need him and don’t know much about the Chargers this year, but his usage is all over the place for somebody at a glance who had a lot of talent in college.  Thoughts or info on him you can share?  I have lots of young WRs (Ridley, Sutton, Godwin, Smith) so not sure I need another that I may not even be able to keep.  

Thanks!

His problem is Keenan being ahead of him. If Keenan goes down then he'd be a must start in the future.

beerbuff said:
His problem is Keenan being ahead of him. If Keenan goes down then he'd be a must start in the future.
Not to mention they are still using Tyrell Williams for the deep role so M. Williams is down in the pecking order.  Not worth paying much for especially if you don't have room to keep him.

Users who are viewing this thread