What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Changing The Name Of My Random Shots Column (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
Some of you know I write a goofy column each week during the regular season where I highlight all the interesting things of the week that caught my eye. It's a collection of random things and I've always called it Random Shots

I've always thought the name was kind of dumb, but let it ride. Today, as my inbox is full of emails with the subject line Footballguys Random Shots mixed with emails about the Shooting Massacre in California, it's pretty clear I need to make a change. Nobody is accusing me of being insensitive or anything like that. I just don't want to send an email each week with a title remotely connected to that kind of sadness. 

If you've got real suggestions for a name change for the column, I'd love to hear them. 

I'll post this a few of our forums to get the most input.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
yep, close it up. 

that was an easy one. 

referring to “Upon Further Review”

good job wombats 

Last edited by a moderator:
Being Excellent

Quest for Excellence

Did you know?

Joe's Eye View

Joe's Eh, Meh, and Heh of the Week

Daily Meh

Not Spam Weekly Update

Hey Guys,

I'm posting this on each of the forums where I asked.

Thanks a ton for the feedback on this. You've been super helpful. This is a good example of how valuable a sounding board can be. Hearing from you and also a ton of communication in other areas, I've realized I'm overreacting on this. We'll stay the course and maybe take a look down the road.

Thanks for the feedback and I apologize for being dramatic. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread