Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2020: The Race For the White House - The Good Place

Sinn Fein

The thread I would have put this in got shut down. So hopefully it’s okay to post it in this thread (I’m avoiding the polling threads which have remained mostly on topic), as it probably doesn’t merit a new thread.

This business with trucks in the “Trump Train” surrounding the Biden Harris bus, slowing down in front of the bus and driving dangerously close, and running into a staffer’s car is beyond the pale.  I am generally a fan of Texas and Texans, but this is just wrong.  I can only imagine that the bus driver was white knuckled the whole time.  Really a dangerous situation. Biden campaign ended up canceling an event, but the Trump Train got words of approval from our President, so I guess it was all worth it.

https://youtu.be/2B30zHE7DJ0

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, bigbottom said:

The thread I would have put this in got shut down. So hopefully it’s okay to post it in this thread (I’m avoiding the polling threads which have remained mostly on topic), as it probably doesn’t merit a new thread.

This business with trucks in the “Trump Train” surrounding the Biden Harris bus, slowing down in front of the bus and driving dangerously close, and running into a staffer’s car is beyond the pale.  I am generally a fan of Texas and Texans, but this is just wrong.  I can only imagine that the bus driver was white knuckled the whole time.  Really a dangerous situation. Biden campaign ended up canceling an event, but the Trump Train got words of approval from our President, so I guess it was all worth it.

https://youtu.be/2B30zHE7DJ0

Ronna McDaniel (RNC chair): the President does not endorse these actions.

[wait for it]

Trump: "I LOVE TEXAS!"

• 5 months later...