What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FANDUEL : WEEK 12 (1 Viewer)

Yep, Edwards seems like a safe play now and Ekeler has some questions.  Not worth the risk.  But, I am leaving a couple GPP with Ekeler that also has SD defense and at least one other 4pm player.  I can make adjustments prior to kickoff if I feel like it.

Yep, Edwards seems like a safe play now and Ekeler has some questions.  Not worth the risk.  But, I am leaving a couple GPP with Ekeler that also has SD defense and at least one other 4pm player.  I can make adjustments prior to kickoff if I feel like it.
Yeah, Edwards instead of Ekelor for me at least in 1. 

Looked bleak starting out for the Eagles D, but, sure does seem like they finally decided to show up. It would appear that Vegas was spot-on in that game.

Well, Mullens sucked, Beckham and Brown were underwhelming, but my line up scored 152.14 thanks to McCaffrey and Chubb which was good for 7th-15th place in the contests I entered.  Pay lines ranged from 132.64 - 136.32 in the twelve  $2 - 50/50 contests I entered.  $24 in...$43.20 out!  

Could have been better, but I'll take a positive week, 53 in and 79 out.  Also currently 20th out of 595 in a $2 single entry Thurs-Mon good for $10 right now.  Let's go Diggs!

Didn't hit a qualifier...I was at 141, 135, 119...ticket line was 170.  The tickets that get you to a qualifier to get you to a larger tourney are pretty much a scam.  My best lineup today would have been 1.5pts short.  

Was on all the right people for the most part....this thread pretty much was too.  Cash+/Cash hit for 162 and 142.  Had a few gpp just under 170.  Just didn't have the right combo.  My buddy put in $92 over 3 lineups and won $1300, he strictly uses the optimizer here.  The only player I noticed he was playing that I wasn't was Westbrook.  He also stuck with Ekeler in his lineups that went over 190.  While I gave away 10 points shifting some lineups to Edwards.

Last edited by a moderator:
A little more about that mega qualifier.  It didn't even fill up, was 1200 people short, 7885/9000.  If you wanted to enter this week, it was $5.  I'm sure there were thousands of tickets given away at $1 or less leading up to it, so I guess FD makes up for (some of?) the loss with all the pre-qualifiers, but I'm not doing the math.  From my perspective, I'm not sure it was even worth the $3 I invested since it played like a long shot GPP.  If I won, I'd be pretty happy though.  But if I knew my odds would be so long just to cash in the megaQ, I'm not sure I do it.  That's what I mean by scam, you don't know what you're getting into.  Or maybe I'm just too inexperienced playing for tickets and I don't know what to look for.

That NBA contest on 12/20 that some of us are sitting around with tickets waiting for didn't have a mega qualifier to win.  So while those odds will also likely be long, it's at least where the money will be won.  It just sucks you don't know how big it will be.

Played on DK but no thread so posting here. Barkley/Chubb carried my cash lineup, cashed in a $3 SE gpp with Luck, McCaffrey and Balt D and cashed 1/4 .25 gpps for $1.20 for a total of $9 in and $16.20 out.

Bobcat10 said:
A little more about that mega qualifier.  It didn't even fill up, was 1200 people short, 7885/9000.  If you wanted to enter this week, it was $5.  I'm sure there were thousands of tickets given away at $1 or less leading up to it, so I guess FD makes up for (some of?) the loss with all the pre-qualifiers, but I'm not doing the math.  From my perspective, I'm not sure it was even worth the $3 I invested since it played like a long shot GPP.  If I won, I'd be pretty happy though.  But if I knew my odds would be so long just to cash in the megaQ, I'm not sure I do it.  That's what I mean by scam, you don't know what you're getting into.  Or maybe I'm just too inexperienced playing for tickets and I don't know what to look for.

That NBA contest on 12/20 that some of us are sitting around with tickets waiting for didn't have a mega qualifier to win.  So while those odds will also likely be long, it's at least where the money will be won.  It just sucks you don't know how big it will be.
I had 15 enteries and had 4 just miss by a couple of points. Very frustrating 

Total of 20 dollar loss this week.  I think that makes 3 weeks in a row for a loss.

80 in 20 back in cash and $40 back in tickets.

Played on DK but no thread so posting here. Barkley/Chubb carried my cash lineup, cashed in a $3 SE gpp with Luck, McCaffrey and Balt D and cashed 1/4 .25 gpps for $1.20 for a total of $9 in and $16.20 out.
I thought I would be ok with a 145pt lu, but it looks like getting 2x needed into the 180s? That is extremely high if o saw that right.   

Won a little money. Hard to complain about that. I do regret removing Ju Ju from my Sunday Million lineup. That would have netted more cash had I left him in.

Really struggling to make a playable 5-man LU for MNF.
I would be happy to go with both QBs , Hopkins, and Corey Davis, but they won't allow a 4-man entry.   :P

BassNBrew said:
10 more clutch tix. Up to 110
Nice!...I had no time last night and only did a $1 mini squib at the last second.  Good for 41st place.  Watson, Jonuu, Demaryus, Mariotta, and Fairbairn.

A relatively small Thurs-Mon gpp had a cash line at 138, most of my main slate gpp were in the 145 range.  I haven't played Thurs-Mon this year more than a couple times, but I'll have to start doing the placeholder (and usually fade Thurs) again.  

Best FD cash lineup in awhile - 162.54.  Ended up with Barkley and McCaffrey.   10 in, 23.50 out.  Also hit a couple gpps, best was 183 score for $15 in a $1gpp.   Overall up about $25, which helps a little with the last couple weeks. 
I did likewise; cash LU almost outdid every GPP. L. Jackson, Chubb, Breida, Hilton, Smith-Schuster, Sanders, Ertz, Ekeler & NE: 177.42. Tried something different on that too, seeing others do it every week, and that is entering the same LU multiple times. Really liked the LU so I decided to do it for once. It worked out.

For the week, $70 in - $130 out. Best week I've had in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread