What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 12 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Sig ppr please pick 2 wr 2 rb 1 te and a flex(wr/rb/te)

wrs: edelman juju ty hilton

rb: chibb melvin gordon fournette

te mcdonald njoku

Thank You

Gobble gobble!!!

Trade question- DYNASTY PPR-

Trying to trade for Woods or Hilton. Lost Kupp and Marvin for now. Team is in 2nd place. Trying to finally win the ship 6 years into the league. 

WRs are 

Gordon

Marvin

Lockett

Sutton

Reynolds

Gabriel

Parker

Any suggestions? Gordon or Marvin plus someone (or a 2nd or 3rd round pick) for Hilton/Woods? 

TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
PPR League. Need to sit one of these RBs:

* J. Conner @DEN -- Denver has stiffened up lately against the run. Conner with two ho hum games in a row now.

* N. Chubb @CINCI -- Great matchup. Baltimore just ran all over this team. 

* M. Mack vs MIA -- Another great matchup. Game script should be positive as well.

* A. Jones @MN -- Worst matchup of the four without question. MN tough against the run and Rodgers not with the best track record against Zimmer's D. Jones should get receiving work though.

Who do you sit?

Thanks

Start Gronk or Josh Adams (standard PPR)?

Thanks Bloom :)

4 points per passing TD. Need a QB.

* R. Wilson @CAR -- Keeps getting it done. CAR secondary not that great,  but not sure the volume will be there. D. Baldwin listed as a GTD.

or

* L. Jackson vs OAK -- Great matchup, but a bit of a wildcard.

Note: My opponent is starting D. Baldwin. I'm also projected to win by 10 so not necessarily swinging for the fences. Baldwin actually has a great matchup out of the slot so starting Wilson would offset Baldwin's upside (if he plays).

Who?

Thanks

PPR League. Need a WR.

* A. Jeffery @NYG -- Good matchup and Jeffery smoked the NYG in their first matchup earlier in the season. That said, PHI offense looks a mess and Tate stealing targets.

or

* DJ Moore vs SEA -- Funchess now doubtful and T. Smith questionable. Could mean DJ steps in as #1 WR this week.

Who?

Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. Bloom,

Lamar Jackson.  Thoughts in general.  Assuming they win Sunday vs. OAK (not a colossal task), does he keep the job for the remainder of the season?  Is the organization looking for a reason to get Flacco back in the lineup?

Jameis Winston.  Can the Bucs possibly pull him mid-game again?  You would think they're at the point, where they just say screw it, and let him play out the season.

And finally, Brate vs. Njoku.  Who do you prefer in week 12?  Also, ROS?

Thanks again for your help

Hey Sig - Happy Thanksgiving!

Standard QB scoring, start Lamar or Winston?

PPR Flex, pick 1 each:

-Doyle, McGuire, Sutton or Drake

-Fitzgerald, Edwards or Davis

Happy thanksgiving. Eagerly awaiting the birth of my child but hoping to still watch some football this Sunday. Am I sick?

I picked up njoku to cockblock against a few other teams that have no TE but now thinking of starting him over Doyle in full ppr, is that at all advisable given his decline in target share since kitchens took over?

Anyway that Corey Davis is a better play than keke if mariota is healthy in full ppr? 

PPR league. Need one in the flex.

* C. Carson @CAR -- Somewhat tough matchup although CAR rush D has sprung some leaks lately. He should get touches.

* J. Gordon @NYJ -- Pretty decent matchup. Gronk back. NE could roll.

* D. Baldwin @CAR -- Now a game time decision, he has a great matchup in the slot.

Scoring Note: RBs get 1 pt for every 4 rushing attempts. Means Carson will have 3-4 additional floor points.

Who?

Thanks

0.5 PPR

Pick 2 (1 must be a WR)

Golden Tate vs. NYG

Christian Kirk vs. LAC

Elijah McGuire vs. NE

Kenyan Drake vs. IND

Or I can pick up guys like Godwin, Inman, Humphries if I should drop a guy like Tate or Kirk.

Happy thanksgiving!

PPR league, normal scoring otherwise.

1) WR2 slot - Sanders vs. Pitt or Gordon @ NYJ?

2) TE slot - Doyle vs Miami or Brate vs. SF?

Thanks in advance sir!

1. Thoughts on Jake Kumerow?

2. Best WK14 streaming D as Bears play the Rams: Titans (vs. JAX), Cardinals (vs. DET), Jets (vs. BUF), Lions (vs. ARZ), or Panthers (vs. Browns).

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Sig!

Quick couple this week but i'm totally tortured by the decision, particularly after last week, so in standard scoring:

Wentz or Winston?

I feel like Winston is a pretty good start and has a higher ceiling and Wentz has me scared after the zero point game last week. That said, last week was a big anomaly surely...?

Also, need two from J.White, P.Lindsay, D.Cook

Thanks!

Hello.  Happy Thanksgiving and Thank You.

League 1:

WDIS @ RB x2: 

• Gordon (Ekelar if Gordon out?) Conner, Mixon, Chubb
WDIS @ TE:

• Brate, McDonald, Engram
WDIS @ Flex:

• RB from list above or 

League 2:

WDIS @ RB:

• If Gordon out, Ekelar or Chubb (I started Ingram on Thursday night) Chubb is early game and Gordon late game so may just have to roll with Ekelar if waiting on GTD
WDIS @ Flex:

• of assumption Gordon plays, Chubb, Tyler Boyd or Sterling Shepard (FYI starting Hopkins and Landry at WR)
Need the win in this league....it's the ig money league.

Thank You

Broncos D home vs Pit / Bucs home vs SF - yards doesn't matter / points and mostly turnovers and sacks

.5 ppr:

Mixon vs Cle / Chubb at Cin (Burfit) / Fournette @ Buf ... pick 2

Doyle or Rudolph

I may have to sit Green last minute and insert Crabtree last minute.  Any better sleeper option that is giving you the "Spidey tingling sense"? 

Thanks as always.

Which one of these guys below has the greatest upside for the flex PPR position on a 6-5 playoff hunting team? I am ranking them in order of how they're coming up in your ranks in MyFBG and want to confirm that Samuel is the pick for BOOM/bust potential. 

Curtis Samuel

Dontrelle Inman

Kenny Stills

Danny Amendola

Zay Jones

Thanks for all you do, Sigmund!

Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for doing this every week

PPR league - with A J Green looking iffy need 1 flex from Josh Adams, Elijah McGuire, Gus Edwards or Keke Coutee

Happy holidays and thanks!

I'm fighting for a bye in a non PPR league. Should I wait to see if Gordon plays at 3 (I have Ekeler handcuffed) or just roll with Breida at 12? My opponent has some high scoring options. Also, Luck or Winston (QBs get 6 per td and -1 per intro, with bonuses for passing over 300, 400 and 500 yards).

Lastly, which DST should I pair with the Titans for the playoffs? Packers, Lions or Redskins? 

PPR ceiling v floor for Coutee and Fitz?  I keep having a gut feeling to start Coutee, but it could just be all the food still churning from Thanksgiving.

Appreciate all that you and the rest of the FBG family has done for us junkies through the years. 

All the best.  

Morning Bloom!  Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

I've already clinched a bye and I'm trying to stash high upside handcuffs on my bench for a playoff run.  My team in a 12 Team, Full PPR is as follows:

QB: Aaron Rodgers

WR: Mike Evans, AJ Green, Courtland Sutton, Keke Coutee, Josh Reynolds, DJ Moore

RB: Todd Gurley, Mark Ingram, Aaron Jones, Malcolm Brown, Spencer Ware

TE: Cameron Brate (I just lost OJ Howard)

DEF: Chicago

I only care about weeks 15/16 at this point because I have a bye.

If I were to drop someone I think it would need to be Sutton, Coutee, Reynolds, or Moore since, at best, those 4 guys are going to be competing for my flex spot.

My options on the WW are:

Jaylen Samuels: probably the one I'd pick up - he has the highest ceiling for me since I'm playing on Yahoo, which would allow me to play him at TE.

Jamaal Williams: less attractive but interesting, since I have Jones.

Would you drop any of these WRs to pick one of those guys up.  Would you drop 2 to pick them both up?

As always thanks for everything!

Hope you had a happy turkey day! Mahomes and Hunt bye week in a 2 QB, was about to scrounge up 32.4 points from Daniel and Riddick. I'll take that every time!

In a PPR, do you prefer Larry Fitz or Sterling Shep this week? Thanks in advance!

Gobble gobble!!!

Trade question- DYNASTY PPR-

Trying to trade for Woods or Hilton. Lost Kupp and Marvin for now. Team is in 2nd place. Trying to finally win the ship 6 years into the league. 

WRs are 

Gordon

Marvin

Lockett

Sutton

Reynolds

Gabriel

Parker

Any suggestions? Gordon or Marvin plus someone (or a 2nd or 3rd round pick) for Hilton/Woods? 

TIA
gordon >> marvin try to get it done with him first. Would give sutton + a pick for hilton or woods too

PPR League. Need to sit one of these RBs:

* J. Conner @DEN -- Denver has stiffened up lately against the run. Conner with two ho hum games in a row now.

* N. Chubb @CINCI -- Great matchup. Baltimore just ran all over this team. 

* M. Mack vs MIA -- Another great matchup. Game script should be positive as well.

* A. Jones @MN -- Worst matchup of the four without question. MN tough against the run and Rodgers not with the best track record against Zimmer's D. Jones should get receiving work though.

Who do you sit?

Thanks
I would be scared of sitting Chubb in this matchup. Conner has the highest floor. It would be down to Mack or Jones. I'd say sit Mack because he's ceding more to hines/wilkins than jones is to jwill and jones is more involved in the passing game, but won't talk you out of sitting jones or conner instead.

Start Gronk or Josh Adams (standard PPR)?

Thanks Bloom :)
Id give gronk the edge because PPR and rest. Adams could have a nice game and has a good shot at scoring, although if the giants can exploit the eagles secondary, the running game may not play a huge role in the philly offense. Won't talk you out of sitting gronk sigh

4 points per passing TD. Need a QB.

* R. Wilson @CAR -- Keeps getting it done. CAR secondary not that great,  but not sure the volume will be there. D. Baldwin listed as a GTD.

or

* L. Jackson vs OAK -- Great matchup, but a bit of a wildcard.

Note: My opponent is starting D. Baldwin. I'm also projected to win by 10 so not necessarily swinging for the fences. Baldwin actually has a great matchup out of the slot so starting Wilson would offset Baldwin's upside (if he plays).

Who?

Thanks
I'll go with Wilson here, won't talk anyone out of playing lamar this week

I need a backup plan in case Melvin doesn't play.  0.5PPR, I need one player for my flex.

Coutee, Corey Davis, Kirk, Penny, Mike Williams.

Thanks, Sig!

PPR League. Need a WR.

* A. Jeffery @NYG -- Good matchup and Jeffery smoked the NYG in their first matchup earlier in the season. That said, PHI offense looks a mess and Tate stealing targets.

or

* DJ Moore vs SEA -- Funchess now doubtful and T. Smith questionable. Could mean DJ steps in as #1 WR this week.

Who?

Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. Bloom,

Lamar Jackson.  Thoughts in general.  Assuming they win Sunday vs. OAK (not a colossal task), does he keep the job for the remainder of the season?  Is the organization looking for a reason to get Flacco back in the lineup?

Jameis Winston.  Can the Bucs possibly pull him mid-game again?  You would think they're at the point, where they just say screw it, and let him play out the season.

And finally, Brate vs. Njoku.  Who do you prefer in week 12?  Also, ROS?

Thanks again for your help
Jackson starts rest of the year if he wins and plays well tomorrow

Winston gets one full game to fail before getting pulled, although if its as bad as cincy maybe not.

Brate over Njoku now and ROS

Happy thanksgiving. Eagerly awaiting the birth of my child but hoping to still watch some football this Sunday. Am I sick?

I picked up njoku to cockblock against a few other teams that have no TE but now thinking of starting him over Doyle in full ppr, is that at all advisable given his decline in target share since kitchens took over?

Anyway that Corey Davis is a better play than keke if mariota is healthy in full ppr? 
you are not sick. just like on the airplane, put your own oxygen on first or you can't help your kid

play doyle

yes davis has a higher ceiling lower floor than keke

PPR league. Need one in the flex.

* C. Carson @CAR -- Somewhat tough matchup although CAR rush D has sprung some leaks lately. He should get touches.

* J. Gordon @NYJ -- Pretty decent matchup. Gronk back. NE could roll.

* D. Baldwin @CAR -- Now a game time decision, he has a great matchup in the slot.

Scoring Note: RBs get 1 pt for every 4 rushing attempts. Means Carson will have 3-4 additional floor points.

Who?

Thanks
i would have said baldwin before his GTD, wont talk you out of it if reports are positive

0.5 PPR

Pick 2 (1 must be a WR)

Golden Tate vs. NYG

Christian Kirk vs. LAC

Elijah McGuire vs. NE

Kenyan Drake vs. IND

Or I can pick up guys like Godwin, Inman, Humphries if I should drop a guy like Tate or Kirk.
drop kirk for godwin

play tate and godwin

this is really close so trust your gut. almost want to say play both TB WRs

1. Thoughts on Jake Kumerow?

2. Best WK14 streaming D as Bears play the Rams: Titans (vs. JAX), Cardinals (vs. DET), Jets (vs. BUF), Lions (vs. ARZ), or Panthers (vs. Browns).

Happy Thanksgiving!
stash in dynasty. outside shot he becomes #2 very soon, but rodgers seems locked in on Adams and Cobb is back to take his share.

TEN if yds/pts is key. might stick with bears if sacks/takeaways is all that is scored

Ppr. Need to start 1 at te and 1 at flex:

Gronk, Doyle, J. Adams, Humphries, J. Brown. 

That is assuming starting Michel and DJ at rb and J. Gordon, Hilton, lockett are the right moves at rb and wr. THANKS! 

Hey Sig -

.5 PPR I am in a tailspin and need some upside this week after Cooper went off and with my rams on bye. Wentz or Wilson?   Need 2 wr - Corey Davis, Lockett, Kirk, or Sutton is on waivers.  Flex I have Gus in right now but could pick up Ekeler if Gordon sits.

.5 PPR - Luck or Ben?  Coutee or MVS?

1 PPR - Fitz or Corey Davis?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread