What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jeffrey Epstein: there is definitely nothing to see here folks, I am feeling very sleepy, I think I'll take a nice nap. (4 Viewers)

This is the actual Kelly-McCarthy interview.

- Kelly asks a couple good questions that McCarthy doesn’t answer (3:11). He’s not interested in other news organizations and he has no interest in talking to anyone in law enforcement. McCarthy has no answer.

- No news organization should appear before any lawmaker to explain their editorialization or reporting. 
:goodposting:

McCarthy got what he wanted -- headlines that will get spread among the Qanon faithful.

Not sure if this was already posted in this thread.

Cringe-worthy interview/trainwreck/denial by the Queen's son, Prince Andrew, re: his relationship with Epstein.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtBS8COhhhM

I cannot believe he delivered 45 minutes of pure lying BS.
This makes him look much more guilty imo.  He should have just kept denying everything through publicist.  He's not running for office or anything, he doesn't need to answer to anyone.  Odds of him being a royal pedo are pretty high imo.

Not sure if this was already posted in this thread.

Cringe-worthy interview/trainwreck/denial by the Queen's son, Prince Andrew, re: his relationship with Epstein.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtBS8COhhhM

I cannot believe he delivered 45 minutes of pure lying BS.
Why would the royal family let him do this? Don’t they have publicists and lawyers that would understand that there is little to nothing to gain by doing this interview? 

Is anyone defending the prince here? There really isn’t a smoking gun per se. He had some dealings with Epstein, stayed at his house, flew on his plane, etc. 

We know others have as well. There are flight logs, videos*, second hand accounts, etc. I think they should investigated (are they?) I understand what it takes to convict in court, but I have my opinions in looking at all this circumstantial evidence. Most or all of these millionaires probably dabbled in some appalling behavior. Clinton? Yeah I think he probably is guilty, knowing what I know about him it’s not a leap to think he wouldn’t do it if given the opportunity. Trump? Yeah, him too. In fact I’m beginning to think that this isn’t all that uncommon behavior for the rich and famous. 

What would such an investigation look like? The Presidents name has come up, would that investigation be a partisan witch hunt as well? I expect this to be buried, and things will go on as usual. 

I don’t care who you support, just look at this situation. Now look at other situations either today or in the past and how they’ve been handled, you pick. We are constantly doing the wrong thing and being lied to about it. It’s covered up and debts are paid one way or another, be it cash or something less tangible. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Its probably scapegoating.  (It is related to falsifying records of them not doing their job when it came to monitoring the inmates)

Unless they uncover who paid the guards to falsify prison records...
I’m not sure anyone had to pay them to lie about doing rounds and instead play fantasy football. 

Is anyone defending the prince here? There really isn’t a smoking gun per se. He had some dealings with Epstein, stayed at his house, flew on his plane, etc. 
Not a smoking gun perhaps, but here he is with the girl that alleged she was forced to have sex with him three times: https://i.imgur.com/mfhh43q.jpg

Best part of the interview @Teddy Stickles posted is when he says he isn't sure how he got the rep of 'party prince,' "because I never have really partied."  Wow, wouldn't ya know it, a single prince that never partied before.  Imagine that!  

Not a smoking gun perhaps, but here he is with the girl that alleged she was forced to have sex with him three times: https://i.imgur.com/mfhh43q.jpg

Best part of the interview @Teddy Stickles posted is when he says he isn't sure how he got the rep of 'party prince,' "because I never have really partied."  Wow, wouldn't ya know it, a single prince that never partied before.  Imagine that!  
That looks like a Photoshop.  He said he doesn't hug people.

The upside of charging the guards is that if they did look the other way while Epstein was murdered, this makes it much more likely that they'll cop a plea and turn State's evidence.

The upside of charging the guards is that if they did look the other way while Epstein was murdered, this makes it much more likely that they'll cop a plea and turn State's evidence.
Would be weird if they ended up in MCC and turned up dead too.  

I'm sure they would have been aware of the consequences if it came back to them.  They were probably compensated, and or threatened with whatever would make those consequences worthwhile.

Apparently they lied on their reports and there’s very strong evidence (guessing video and/or confessions) they were sleeping and surfing the internet instead of checking on prisoners. 
I wonder if there is a deep dive going on into finances to see if this web goes somewhere.

Odds of him being a royal pedo are pretty high imo.
I'm all for calling a spade a spade, but wasn't the girl in question 17?  

Senator Kennedy in a hearing to the head of the Bureau of Prisons:  "Christmas ornaments, drywall, and Jeffrey Epstein.  Name three things that don't hang themselves - that's what the American people think."

Senator Kennedy in a hearing to the head of the Bureau of Prisons:  "Christmas ornaments, drywall, and Jeffrey Epstein.  Name three things that don't hang themselves - that's what the American people think."
What an irresponsible thing for a Senator to say.

(I'd add that Kennedy should know better but I doubt that's the case.)

Last edited by a moderator:
He wasn't working with Russian intel, so this will all blow over in very short order 
>>According to Hoffenberg, it was his espionage connections that helped him skate. During his work with Epstein, Hoffenberg says, he had a front-row seat to the espionage work that brought Epstein into close contact with foreign agents from Saudi Arabia, Israel, Russia and more.<<

>>According to Hoffenberg, it was his espionage connections that helped him skate. During his work with Epstein, Hoffenberg says, he had a front-row seat to the espionage work that brought Epstein into close contact with foreign agents from Saudi Arabia, Israel, Russia and more.<<
Oh noes, not the Russians....

Oh.  Guess I was flatout wrong then.  

Either way, this is a massive development.  Acosta claimed a while back that Epstein 'belonged to intelligence'.  US intelligence agencies knew he was running a prostitution ring with underaged girls, and did absolutely nothing about it.  

Will there be a conversation in the US about the nature of these secret agencies, and the international crime syndicates they involve themselves in regularly? Probably not. 

sadly, we'll all be dead and gone by the time the world learns the pee tape was in reality a tape of trump on epstein island

I personally know someone who hung himself. My then-teenaged son was in the house when they found him. 

What a disgusting, uninformed thing to say.

ren hoek said:
Will there be a conversation in the US about the nature of these secret agencies, and the international crime syndicates they involve themselves in regularly? Probably not. 
I think it will just become an open secret.  Some will keep it alive on facebook and through memes.  Others will yell it for the novelty during interviews. 

Epstein didn't kill himself is now a pop culture thing.  The people will continue to write their own narrative and likely the government will sit on their hands.  Probably because the rumors are less damning than the truth.  

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ghislaine-maxwell-scoffing-at-law-thanks-to-serious-dirt-on-powerful-people-former-friend-says?ref=scroll

Ghislaine Maxwell, the former girlfriend of pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, who killed himself in a jailhouse suicide, believes she can evade being prosecuted in connection with Epstein because she has “serious dirt” on powerful people, a former friend of the Maxwell family has claimed.

Ghislaine has been widely accused of supplying a string of young and underage females to Epstein for his sexual gratification.

Ghislaine is “totally convinced” that she can stay in hiding, and is currently being protected by a coterie of rich friends who are even said to be paying her legal bills.

A family friend, Laura Goldman, told U.K. paper The Sun that Ghislaine is texting friends from her secret hideaway.
shocked I tell ya.

Anything new and noteworthy?
The clip is on the CBS website. I don't want to link to it because they show photos from the autopsy.

Two things that stuck out for me: the report stated that a guard cut Epstein down from the bunk, yet the noose showed no signs of being cut--it looked like a looped tie.

Second, there was a fresh needle track on his arm (the wound looked fresh, not scabbed over).

The clip is on the CBS website. I don't want to link to it because they show photos from the autopsy.

Two things that stuck out for me: the report stated that a guard cut Epstein down from the bunk, yet the noose showed no signs of being cut--it looked like a looped tie.

Second, there was a fresh needle track on his arm (the wound looked fresh, not scabbed over).
1. “Sources” said to CBS that he cut him down, I don’t believe the guard is on record with that, correct?; 

2. Multiple nooses were found in the cell, one of the questions is if they were using the correct one as the instrument of death in the investigation; 

3. The investigation on CBS even says there’s no way of knowing if the needle site was from pre- or post-mortem (including attempts to resuscitate him.)

Users who are viewing this thread