What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jeffrey Epstein: there is definitely nothing to see here folks, I am feeling very sleepy, I think I'll take a nice nap. (8 Viewers)

Started the Netflix series last night.  Yuck.  The videos of the cops interviewing the underage girls is really tough to watch (least for me).  

And Ladies & Gentleman, YOUR President, Donald Trump:

:mellow:

The choice of conservative Christians, folks......
Yeah but Biden smells people's hair 🤷‍♂️

Anything is possible, but DJT did throw Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago for mistreating a waitress.  That generally isn't something one would do to someone with that kind of dirt on them.  Funny how Clinton flew on Epstein's plane at least 26 times, but that is conveniently left out of these type of posts.

IMO, if any of these people are guilty of this stuff hang 'em.  I don't care who they are.  I keep waiting for the Feds to start arresting more people, but this whole story has really gone quiet.
Maybe they had dirt on each other?  I think it's accepted that Epstein/Maxwell did a lot of their "recruiting" from Mar-a-Lago right?  Trump Models/ John Casablancas /Miss Teen USA / weird public comments about his daughter.  I'm sure Trump is just holding back evidence to use at the right time.  That's totally his style.  Bill Clinton isn't really relevant anymore but his implication would definitely explain why this stuff hasn't been public forefront since 2015.

Maybe they had dirt on each other?  I think it's accepted that Epstein/Maxwell did a lot of their "recruiting" from Mar-a-Lago right?  Trump Models/ John Casablancas /Miss Teen USA / weird public comments about his daughter.  I'm sure Trump is just holding back evidence to use at the right time.  That's totally his style.  Bill Clinton isn't really relevant anymore but his implication would definitely explain why this stuff hasn't been public forefront since 2015.
I don't know why Clinton has to keep coming up.  Yes if he is guilty arrest him.  But Trump is the president NOW, he is actively campaigning for another term.  That's disturbing on a whole other level

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how the "Epstein didn't kill himself" crew thinks it couldn't have possibly been the most powerful man in the world despite like thirty years of running in the same circles.
I've said for awhile but both Trump and the Clintons are really good friends. The last election was nothing but lip service. Behind closed doors out of public eyes they were both probably laughing their asses off how much they've fooled everyone. The whole thing was an act and for show for voters. Both sides are playing the US Citizens and many people are too dumb or gullible to fall for it. 

I find it funny the Clinton's get blamed for Epstein death when Trump was just as friendly and part of that group. The thing is theres two side groups in the "Epstein didn't kill himself". Those who believe it was only the Clintons and then the side I'm on where I believe Trump had some partial doing with the Clintons and others. 

Sand said:
Anything is possible, but DJT did throw Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago for mistreating a waitress.  That generally isn't something one would do to someone with that kind of dirt on them.  Funny how Clinton flew on Epstein's plane at least 26 times, but that is conveniently left out of these type of posts.

IMO, if any of these people are guilty of this stuff hang 'em.  I don't care who they are.  I keep waiting for the Feds to start arresting more people, but this whole story has really gone quiet.
Tricky slope. Theres feds most likely involved and numerous payoffs. Epstein had Saudi Princes and Prince Albert and other international people involved in this. This investigation needs to go International not just the US 

I've said for awhile but both Trump and the Clintons are really good friends. The last election was nothing but lip service. Behind closed doors out of public eyes they were both probably laughing their asses off how much they've fooled everyone. The whole thing was an act and for show for voters. Both sides are playing the US Citizens and many people are too dumb or gullible to fall for it. 

I find it funny the Clinton's get blamed for Epstein death when Trump was just as friendly and part of that group. The thing is theres two side groups in the "Epstein didn't kill himself". Those who believe it was only the Clintons and then the side I'm on where I believe Trump had some partial doing with the Clintons and others. 
Nope.  Ive said it before and I'll say it again.

Those two pale in comparison to the power of the century old British Monarchy.  

It's not even close

US demands Britain hand over Prince Andrew to be quizzed over Epstein link, as he says he offered help three times

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/06/08/uk/prince-andrew-us-doj-epstein-investigation-gbr-intl/index.html

DOJ's response. 

https://twitter.com/KerriKupecDOJ/status/1270081544049344518?s=20
In a statement Monday, Prince Andrew's legal team said that "any pursuit of an application for mutual legal assistance would be disappointing."

They said the Justice Department had told them "that the Duke is not and has never been a 'target' of their criminal investigations into Epstein" and that Prince Andrew "has on at least three occasions this year offered his assistance as a witness to the DOJ" adding that he "recently repeated his willingness to provide a witness statement."
He's willing to provide a witness statement, DOJ wants an interview. Technically Andrew isn't actually lying here I guess.

- What is the purpose of Andrew's testimony? Is the point he was just there? Lot of people were "there". Wonder who else Berman is seeking.

Why is Andrew being singled out?  I imagine there are a lot of people who need to be interviewed.  Let's get Clinton in there(I assume there's 0 chance for Trump). 

A couple of episodes into the Epstein doc on Netflix. What a straight up scumbag this guy was. With all the big names he seemed close to, you just have to wonder how many of them knew or even participated in his antics. Really sad to think about.

A couple of episodes into the Epstein doc on Netflix. What a straight up scumbag this guy was. With all the big names he seemed close to, you just have to wonder how many of them knew or even participated in his antics. Really sad to think about.
It's amazing how hard it is to break the spell of a rich person or the system.

Somewhat off topic but I am re-watching episodes of 30 rock and they have made honestly 20-30 jokes about Harvey Weinstein raping or sexually assaulting people and this was back in 2006.  

Quite a few unfortunately, My buddy from HS is an independent musician who was part of the musical cast who created the Theme for the Fox show EMPIRE. He's also met Tyrese Gibson of the fast franchise and been to his house for a few parties where he also met the late Paul Walker. He's also done some collaborations with Philly Rapper Meek Mill. Tryese and some others in Hollywood and LA have given him the dirty in LA. A few females have admitted to being molested or raped as kids when they first were acting in their early teens or younger at Auditions by directors or another cast member on set. This thing with Epstein will destroy the elite as we know it if it gets public enough. This thing will put away a list celebs, former and current politicians etc if it went to court. Its why the elite had him killed. The child abuse, sex trafficking and prostitution ring amongst the elite is very scary. METOO Movement in Hollywood was just the tip of the Iceberg. Clinton/Trump/Prince Albert/etc were all part and took part in abusing these young women and children. However MSM doesn't want to even touch it because of the issues behind it and unorthodox it is. 

The rich/Elite system is so strong. It would take numerous people and possible infiltration and investigations to even get to the bottom of everything and everyone involved. This thing like I said is not just a US Problem but an international problem. Any number of high ranking officials around the world could've ordered the hit on Epstein. 

DJackson10 said:
This thing with Epstein will destroy the elite as we know it if it gets public enough. This thing will put away a list celebs, former and current politicians etc if it went to court. Its why the elite had him killed. The child abuse, sex trafficking and prostitution ring amongst the elite is very scary. METOO Movement in Hollywood was just the tip of the Iceberg. Clinton/Trump/Prince Albert/etc were all part and took part in abusing these young women and children. However MSM doesn't want to even touch it because of the issues behind it and unorthodox it is. 
This investigation has been ongoing since 2006 or so.  14+ years.  And the current phase where they raided everything and grabbed black books, tapes, DVDs, or whatever else he had squirreled away has gone exactly nowhere.

In other words, don't hold your breath.

This investigation has been ongoing since 2006 or so.  14+ years.  And the current phase where they raided everything and grabbed black books, tapes, DVDs, or whatever else he had squirreled away has gone exactly nowhere.

In other words, don't hold your breath.
Makes you wonder where those items went or if they were destroyed or “lost”

I'd like to believe our current president didn't offer the man who gave Jefferey Epstein the plea deal of the century a cabinet position, but yet, it happened.  Alex Acosta, Donald Trump's hand selection for Labor Secretary, is the man responsible for letting Epstein basically walk for raping young children.  What a president!  

I'd like to believe our current president didn't offer the man who gave Jefferey Epstein the plea deal of the century a cabinet position, but yet, it happened.  Alex Acosta, Donald Trump's hand selection for Labor Secretary, is the man responsible for letting Epstein basically walk for raping young children.  What a president!  
I’m sure that is just a coincidence.

The netflix documentary leans on the Trump/Acosta angle pretty hard, but doesn't mention the intelligence aspect.  Like, at all.  Even when it briefly covers Ghislaine Maxwell's father's death, it only mentions 'mysterious circumstances,' not that he was an intelligence agent for Israel.  Whitney Webb has done phenomenal work on this, should have put her on instead of Vicky Ward.  

It also doesn't make mention of reports that Alex Acosta cut a deal with Epstein because he "belonged to intelligence."  Which is CRAZY, because it was Vicky Ward's own reporting!  

The documentary also didn't mention the bizarre painting of Bill Clinton in a blue dress at one of Epstein's properties either.  Not to make it a Clinton thing either but it seems like a relevant detail in addition to all the weird paintings of women.  

Sadly, the girls clearly felt robbed by Epstein's abrupt death.  We'll never know the real depths of this thing.  Yes, Epstein ran a blackmail operation, but for WHO?  The documentary was very good and waded into a lot of murky details, but leaving out the intelligence angle seems derelict and kind of a whitewash to me. 

The netflix documentary leans on the Trump/Acosta angle pretty hard, but doesn't mention the intelligence aspect.  Like, at all.  Even when it briefly covers Ghislaine Maxwell's father's death, it only mentions 'mysterious circumstances,' not that he was an intelligence agent for Israel.  Whitney Webb has done phenomenal work on this, should have put her on instead of Vicky Ward.  

It also doesn't make mention of reports that Alex Acosta cut a deal with Epstein because he "belonged to intelligence."  Which is CRAZY, because it was Vicky Ward's own reporting!  

The documentary also didn't mention the bizarre painting of Bill Clinton in a blue dress at one of Epstein's properties either.  Not to make it a Clinton thing either but it seems like a relevant detail in addition to all the weird paintings of women.  

Sadly, the girls clearly felt robbed by Epstein's abrupt death.  We'll never know the real depths of this thing.  Yes, Epstein ran a blackmail operation, but for WHO?  The documentary was very good and waded into a lot of murky details, but leaving out the intelligence angle seems derelict and kind of a whitewash to me. 
I don't doubt that there are forces from high above that are withholding evidence and data from the public and I can only speculate as to why they are doing it.  What of all the pictures and videos collected from the secret cameras Epstein had all over his residence?  Who and what is on them?  Feels like the death of Epstein is supposed to close the chapter on this insidious book for good, but that doesn't sit well with me either.  

1) Why the HELL isn't Ghislaine Maxwell in custody?  Why has she escaped any prosecution?  She's a monster.  The fact that she is roaming free is a travesty.  
2)  Acosta needs to be held more accountable.  I get that he was forced to resign, but why was he given a position in Trump's cabinet at all?  What's he hiding?  
3) Clinton is a scumbag.  Why is he lying about visiting Epstein's island?  
4) Prince Andrew is also a scumbag.  He needs to face the music, royal family be damned.  It's not a carte blanche to have sex with underage girls.

Epstein was diddling little girls for a long time.  Most of them were West Palm Beach lower income victims that were used for his fancy alone.  He was a pedophile first and foremost.  I don't doubt that he was blackmailing others, but he and Ghislaine were sexual predators who would have raped little girls with or without the encouragement of any 'intelligence'.  

Vicky Ward was a victim too.  Her editor back stabbed her.  He needs to face the music too - why did he nerf her original work?  What is he hiding?  Who got to him?  

I don't doubt that there are forces from high above that are withholding evidence and data from the public and I can only speculate as to why they are doing it.  What of all the pictures and videos collected from the secret cameras Epstein had all over his residence?  Who and what is on them?  Feels like the death of Epstein is supposed to close the chapter on this insidious book for good, but that doesn't sit well with me either.  

1) Why the HELL isn't Ghislaine Maxwell in custody?  Why has she escaped any prosecution?  She's a monster.  The fact that she is roaming free is a travesty.  
2)  Acosta needs to be held more accountable.  I get that he was forced to resign, but why was he given a position in Trump's cabinet at all?  What's he hiding?  
4) Prince Andrew is also a scumbag.  He needs to face the music, royal family be damned.  It's not a carte blanche to have sex with underage girls.

Epstein was diddling little girls for a long time.  Most of them were West Palm Beach lower income victims that were used for his fancy alone.  He was a pedophile first and foremost.  I don't doubt that he was blackmailing others, but he and Ghislaine were sexual predators who would have raped little girls with or without the encouragement of any 'intelligence'.  

Vicky Ward was a victim too.  Her editor back stabbed her.  He needs to face the music too - why did he nerf her original work?  What is he hiding?  Who got to him?  
Good posting and I agree about Maxwell. She should be in prison.

And it's a lil' strange that the one guy we've heard the DOJ pursuing is the one guy whom we know they have zero chance of actually getting, Prince Andrew, and who really is just a witness to whatever specified parties or travels he went on. There must be a hundred such witnesses.

Cmon, do we really have to ask this?
Oh, I'm sorry.  Did I offend you by asking?  Yeah, I have to ask.  I watched the 4 part documentary and have read more than I probably should have.  Other than the sweetheart deal that Acosta struck whereupon all accomplices of Epstein were to avoid any prosecution (I'm paraphrasing; not an attorney, clearly) why is she roaming free today?  She raped little girls!  Countless little girls.  Where's the justice?

Oh, I'm sorry.  Did I offend you by asking?  Yeah, I have to ask.  I watched the 4 part documentary and have read more than I probably should have.  Other than the sweetheart deal that Acosta struck whereupon all accomplices of Epstein were to avoid any prosecution (I'm paraphrasing; not an attorney, clearly) why is she roaming free today?  She raped little girls!  Countless little girls.  Where's the justice?
I'm certainly not offended. I just don't see the point of rhetorical questions at this point. We know. Yes the NPA, exactly. She hasn't been arrested and charged because the DOJ, more than once and in more than one place, and with the help of at least one federal judge, has purposefully avoided investigating and charging her because of the notoriety of the clientele that would be exposed. I've mentioned this before but there have been similar investigations that had similar endings, the Canal Street Brothel here in NO and the DC Madam are two that come to mind. The point is to shut it down.

I'm certainly not offended. I just don't see the point of rhetorical questions at this point. We know. Yes the NPA, exactly. She hasn't been arrested and charged because the DOJ, more than once and in more than one place, and with the help of at least one federal judge, has purposefully avoided investigating and charging her because of the notoriety of the clientele that would be exposed. I've mentioned this before but there have been similar investigations that had similar endings, the Canal Street Brothel here in NO and the DC Madam are two that come to mind. The point is to shut it down.
Well that sucks.  Hard to have faith in this country, our system of justice or even karma when a sexual predator like this gets to walk free because the prosecution decided that she holds too many secrets that would expose power people.  She needs to be rotting in a cell for eternity.

You think this guy had anything to do with silencing Maxwell?

I don't mean to be ridiculous or political, and I'm not trying to be but JE did a fair amount of recruiting at Maralago. As I understand it and I haven't seen the doc (plan to), but what kind of investigation doesn't subpoena such a place for all records of his presence and interactions at such a place? Leave the president out of it. - His island home - IIRC he actually also had a second island at St. James? - was largely left uninvestigated and unsearched until well past it mattered. Do I have all that correct?

You think this guy had anything to do with silencing Maxwell?
I have no idea. But part of the problem is we have a world class sycophant and task-doer in the Attorney General, which is just one of a thousand problems with Barr. If we had an independent and normal AG it would certainly help rule such a thing out.

But it's my opinion and it has always been that the president should be subject to the same legal process as everyone else. Just my observation but it certainly seemed like Trump had more interaction with JE than the Prince. Meanwhile we know that a President can be subpoenaed and deposed for civil claims - including regarding sexual harassment - for events before they were president. DOJ would be well within its rights to question the President on this and Eric who currently runs Trump Org.

I don't mean to be ridiculous or political, and I'm not trying to be but JE did a fair amount of recruiting at Maralago. As I understand it and I haven't seen the doc (plan to), but what kind of investigation doesn't subpoena such a place for all records of his presence and interactions at such a place? Leave the president out of it. - His island home - IIRC he actually also had a second island at St. James? - was largely left uninvestigated and unsearched until well past it mattered. Do I have all that correct?
I think this could have been an 8 part series or even longer.  There are A LOT of questions still.  I generally look at conspiracy theories and theorists as a source of amusement, but in this case?  Boy, there's a LOT of stench left over and it certainly seems like the world is racing to put this behind us.  Not fair to the victims and not fair to the world at large to leave these stones unturned for fear of what they'll unearth.  If Clinton has to spend the rest of his days behind bars, so be it.  Same should be said for Prince Andrew, Trump or anybody else who was either diddling little girls procured to them by Epstein and Maxwell or knew about the diddling and did nothing to stop it.  

Epstein's NYC home had hidden cameras everywhere inside and out; in the bathrooms, the showers, all rooms and closets.  He watched everybody and every activity in a room with a bank of TVs on it.  Whatever was seized in the raid is being concealed.  Powerful people are being protected and it's wrong.....so so so so wrong.  

I'm still amazed at the audacity of the aggressiveness of how JE's legal team surveilled, harassed and stalked everyone on the prosecutorial side including the witnesses. 

General Malaise said:

To be fair to Ward’s editor at the time, it was said that he found a severed cat head and a bullet on his doorstep.  I think that would shake up anybody.  I believe Ward was threatened as well.  

In the end, Ward’s article read like a puff piece for Jeffrey Epstein, and she stayed quiet all those years, too.  It was a failure of every institution from top to bottom- but especially the ones entrusted to punish criminals for wrongdoing.  

The reason the intelligence angle is important is because Epstein wasn’t just a lone predator operating by himself- he was protected by the same institutions that are supposed to protect us from him.  I don’t think any of this would have been possible without complicity from the highest levels of govt.  If they were just pedophiles with no connection to power, they would have been arrested a long time ago.  

To be fair to Ward’s editor at the time, it was said that he found a severed cat head and a bullet on his doorstep.  I think that would shake up anybody.  I believe Ward was threatened as well.  

In the end, Ward’s article read like a puff piece for Jeffrey Epstein, and she stayed quiet all those years, too.  It was a failure of every institution from top to bottom- but especially the ones entrusted to punish criminals for wrongdoing.  

The reason the intelligence angle is important is because Epstein wasn’t just a lone predator operating by himself- he was protected by the same institutions that are supposed to protect us from him.  I don’t think any of this would have been possible without complicity from the highest levels of govt.  If they were just pedophiles with no connection to power, they would have been arrested a long time ago.  
Tend to agree with you on the last point.  Terrifying.  Just corruption top to bottom.  Ugh.  

I'm still amazed at the audacity of the aggressiveness of how JE's legal team surveilled, harassed and stalked everyone on the prosecutorial side including the witnesses. 
Yeah I cannot stress how grossly uncommon this is. It's just so brazen...

General Malaise said:

1. I'm sure there's conspiracy theory answers to this, but I'll admit I've seen much weaker cases charged. Pure speculation on my part, but maybe she reached a sealed testimonial deal against Epstein. Or, more simply, the state doesn't want to charge and just wants this put to rest (I watched the documentary and the victims didn't seem to be pushing too hard against Maxwell). 

2. I'll admit, when I heard the terms of the agreement I was surprised - and I say this as a guy who has reached plea deals in sex cases that received significant publicity and public backlash. I was most surprised at the total blanket immunity for co-conspirators and for what sounded like immunity for future crimes. However, I'll say two more things: 1) there really is a slippery slope with holding prosecutors "accountable" (not sure what sanctions you're implying with the term) as we shouldn't deter them from trying to seek justice (and justice often is best served by a plea agreement); and 2) as a guy in this world dealing with these sorts of cases I can assure you that - even in a highly publicized case with a documentary about it - there's just going to be more to it in terms of witness and evidence issues that the general public can ever know. 

3. Because it sounds terrible? 

Bold - Epstein was not a pedophile. He was an ephebophile. :bag:  

Dersh on claims from the Netflix doc: go find the flight logs to show he traveled to the island.

- Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but one detail I recall from the Clinton situation was that supposedly there were no flight logs from Miami or South Florida to St. James. So if someone flew from SoFla to the Epstein island estate then it wasn't recorded. I think the flight logs are just about long haul travel. So someone saying go find the flight logs knowing none exist for the specific flight or flights they took could easily point to that claim as though it absolves them. I'm not claiming Dersh did anything (the story about his visit with his wife and child and the supposed older Russian masseuse is weird enough) - I realize the falsity in claiming that inability to prove something is also itself proof - but it's a really poor rhetorical trick that liars use to evade charges of wrongdoing. It's also odder still that a guy who who very much would be on the hook for such accusations would get on the defense team where he'd get to see exactly what evidence does or does not exist against him.

So, to piggyback on this horrible topic, there's another big story coming out of Milwaukee yesterday that's yet to be reported on by any major outlets.

Apparently a mob of people hunted down 2 missing kids to a house connected to a pedo. House was registered under a fake name. After some commotion and violence, police got to the scene, where they then rescued and behind police lines escorted out THE CREEPS INSTEAD OF THE CHILDREN. There's tons of video, and the mob apparently was able to bust into the house and grabbed some "documents" taking record of how many times the child had been "used".

Oh yeah and then the officers went into the house to "investigate" and by the time they came out it was in flames. It's all extremely disturbing, even more so that it seems police are protecting this stuff. And the fact community policing was more effective than actual police in this is a joke.

It's a tough read, but if you wanna check out the thread on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Eugene_V_Dabbs/status/1275548492367183872?s=19

So, to piggyback on this horrible topic, there's another big story coming out of Milwaukee yesterday that's yet to be reported on by any major outlets.

Apparently a mob of people hunted down 2 missing kids to a house connected to a pedo. House was registered under a fake name. After some commotion and violence, police got to the scene, where they then rescued and behind police lines escorted out THE CREEPS INSTEAD OF THE CHILDREN. There's tons of video, and the mob apparently was able to bust into the house and grabbed some "documents" taking record of how many times the child had been "used".

Oh yeah and then the officers went into the house to "investigate" and by the time they came out it was in flames. It's all extremely disturbing, even more so that it seems police are protecting this stuff. And the fact community policing was more effective than actual police in this is a joke.

Sad that community policing was better...but to burn the house and possibly take/tamper with evidence seems unwise.

ShamrockPride said:
Oh yeah and then the officers went into the house to "investigate" and by the time they came out it was in flames. It's all extremely disturbing, even more so that it seems police are protecting this stuff
Wait , the police torched the place???This story reads so outlandish to even make up

I’ve heard about a guy who lives in a remote cabin in Montana but it’s probably a myth.
Ted Kaczynski?

Odd story, as shared by my cousin who used to work for the FBI: TK used to ride his bike down the hill from his cabin when he went into town to mail his letters.  A woman always let him leave his bike by her place, not knowing what he was really up to.  In thanks, he'd bring her tomatoes from his garden.  One time, he invited her up to see his place.  She noticed the lack of a toilet, and asked where he went.  He pointed to his garden. "I told him not to bring me any more tomatoes," she said to the FBI.  

True story.

Ted Kaczynski?

Odd story, as shared by my cousin who used to work for the FBI: TK used to ride his bike down the hill from his cabin when he went into town to mail his letters.  A woman always let him leave his bike by her place, not knowing what he was really up to.  In thanks, he'd bring her tomatoes from his garden.  One time, he invited her up to see his place.  She noticed the lack of a toilet, and asked where he went.  He pointed to his garden. "I told him not to bring me any more tomatoes," she said to the FBI.  

True story.
I read this in Paul Harvey's voice and it really made it a lot better.

o_0

julie k. brown @jkbjournalist

NEW: Alan Dershowitz's attorney confirms that his client has access to Virginia Giuffre's sealed depositions. Those depositions reveal that she was directed by Jeffrey Epstein to have sex with former Israeli PM Ehud Barak & Victoria's Secret's Les Wexner.
Miami Herald - Dersh is trying to get a wide range of materials that have been denied to others.

- Apparently Dersh is using his defamation suit to gin up discovery to get sealed materials, giving him an advance look. Sounds like he’s already been partially successful.

ShamrockPride said:

dude, if some kind of child sex trafficking operation actually happened here it's horrible, but I read that entire thread and am no more enlightened than before I did.

the summary at this post: https://twitter.com/Eugene_V_Dabbs/status/1275798493219569667/photo/1 it says the girls went missing and the mom supposedly tracked her phone to a house where there's been neighborhood rumors of bad stuff happening for several years. So a mob of people shows up at that house demanding to search for the girls and somebody inside shoots at them - the cops come and arrest the shooter, leaving the house empty, the mob breaks in and finds no girls.

but "people who were there" said they found a bloody bed and pair of shorts and documents proving girls were raped. As far as I can tell from the video, these documents are a couple pieces of crumpled notebook paper where somebody wrote "Wanda" and "Wanda on sex" in blue ballpoint pen a few times   :oldunsure:

then someone sets the house on fire, along with a van parked on a street, and three people - two of whom were 14 years old - were shot.  :oldunsure:   link: https://fox6now.com/2020/06/23/milwaukee-police-investigate-missing-persons-reports-for-2-girls-ages-15-and-13/

then later the girls are found completely unharmed in a different location.

what the hell?

dude, if some kind of child sex trafficking operation actually happened here it's horrible, but I read that entire thread and am no more enlightened than before I did.

the summary at this post: https://twitter.com/Eugene_V_Dabbs/status/1275798493219569667/photo/1 it says the girls went missing and the mom supposedly tracked her phone to a house where there's been neighborhood rumors of bad stuff happening for several years. So a mob of people shows up at that house demanding to search for the girls and somebody inside shoots at them - the cops come and arrest the shooter, leaving the house empty, the mob breaks in and finds no girls.

but "people who were there" said they found a bloody bed and pair of shorts and documents proving girls were raped. As far as I can tell from the video, these documents are a couple pieces of crumpled notebook paper where somebody wrote "Wanda" and "Wanda on sex" in blue ballpoint pen a few times   :oldunsure:

then someone sets the house on fire, along with a van parked on a street, and three people - two of whom were 14 years old - were shot.  :oldunsure:   link: https://fox6now.com/2020/06/23/milwaukee-police-investigate-missing-persons-reports-for-2-girls-ages-15-and-13/

then later the girls are found completely unharmed in a different location.

what the hell?
It's all very confusing, so surely no reason to jump to any conclusions.

The girls ending up in a different spot is curious, for sure. And I don't know if it's been reported how or why a couple of 14 year olds got shot (not by the cops). 

I'm so thankful the girls are out of this if that's what was going on. 

Users who are viewing this thread