What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking - Kareem Hunt RELEASED and unclaimed (1 Viewer)

Not as hard to watch as much football as you can get your fill with now that NFL Game Pass exists.  They offer the condensed games that are 30-45 minutes long by Monday.  It also gets you access to the all 22 for offseason purposes.  Some of the best money I spend every year. 

Hu-Tang Clan said:
I'm talking about just the one nationally televised game when there is no Red Zone. TNF, SNF or MNF. For the regular games on Sunday I only watch RZ now.
You must not have a favorite team if you only watch the RZ.

Rhythmdoctor said:
Thread title is misleading. I thought this was the KareemHunt thread. 
Old story. We've all lost interest already. Take it up again in July when he reports to Colts training camp.

Rhythmdoctor said:
Thread title is misleading. I thought this was the KareemHunt thread. 
You'd think, but it's a macho-man, mine is bigger than yours thread.  Might want to stay away.  It gets uncomfortable when they all kiss and makeup.  

I can easily separate FF and my favorite team. and my favorite team always gets precedence. 
As a Raiders fan, I’m moving entirely to Redzone now to hopefully help me kick a bad, 40 year habit for good. 

Besides, the Redzone will show me the Raiders game 10 times or so when their opponent scores 9 times and the Raiders kick that 1 field goal. 

Users who are viewing this thread