Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Dynasty & Redraft: Jeffrey Wilson, RB San Francisco

1 hour ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

In championship week, who are you starting instead of Wilson or starting him over?  Tough calls for me  with Wilson on both of my teams and McKissic, Drake, Henderson, and J. Taylor (vs Pit Def without top three offensive tackles).

Starting him (for now) over Pollard, Gaskin, Ahmed, Cook, McKissic.  

Deciding now (while Brady and Fournette are killing me in a half of a game) if others have more upside/risk reward as I need a big game.  Not sure as Wilson has had a huge game this year and has as big of an upside as the others (Pollard may be the only one Id consider but that basically hinges on Zele being unable to go or do much early)

11 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Starting him (for now) over Pollard, Gaskin, Ahmed, Cook, McKissic.  

Deciding now (while Brady and Fournette are killing me in a half of a game) if others have more upside/risk reward as I need a big game.  Not sure as Wilson has had a huge game this year and has as big of an upside as the others (Pollard may be the only one Id consider but that basically hinges on Zele being unable to go or do much early)

Jeff Wilson rushed for a hundred yards and three touchdown vs. the New England Patriots before getting injured at the beginning of the fourth. That's a big game. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Jeff Wilson rushed for a hundred yards and three touchdown vs. the New England Patriots before getting injured at the beginning of the fourth. That's a big game. 

My wording was bad...i was meaning not sure what I would do as Wilson did have that big game.   Which is why I think Im just sticking with him.

Just now, sho nuff said:

My wording was bad...i was meaning not sure what I would do as Wilson did have that big game.   Which is why I think Im just sticking with him.

Oh, okay. I don't know what advice to give you then. He'll probably be the workhorse due to a lack of any competition for them, but I could see McKinnon getting reps. 

You have tough choices to make. Pollard is capped by Zeke, Gaskin by Ahmed and vice versa. Not easy. 

• Thanks 1
51 minutes ago, Man In The Box said:

We’re gonna get Shanahanned by Coleman. 

If you get Shanahanned by a guy with 9.9 total FP on the year, by God, will that ever take the cake for Shanhanigans. Aside from that time Mike just yanked Hightower from the game in the first quarter after like four carries and inserted Ryan Torain for a buck thirty and a couple of TDs back when he was the WFT coach.  

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

49ers re-signed RB Jeff Wilson to a one-year contract.

Wilson is coming off a 600-yard, six-touchdown rushing season as a rotational back in coach Kyle Shanahan's offense. He entered the season as a backup but started games with Raheem Mostert dealing with lingering injuries. Both Mostert and Wilson are signed through the 2021 season, making this a competition to track during the offseason. It's unclear what the 49ers will do on third downs with both Tevin Coleman and Jerick McKinnon set to be unrestricted free agents. There's a ceiling to chase in this balanced offense.

SOURCE: Field Yates on Twitter

Jan 26, 2021, 6:58 PM ET