What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone lose hair on their legs? (1 Viewer)

shuke

Black Ice Skeptic
Not sure what the hell is going on.  The pattern is the same on both legs.  I’ve always been pretty hairy.  But now about 60% of each lower leg is bare on the back of the calf running up to my knee, about half of the outside, and a small portion of my shin.  

My wife theorizes that I am moving my legs in my sleep and rubbing the hair off but she’s never seen me do it. 

Wtf?

Not sure what the hell is going on.  The pattern is the same on both legs.  I’ve always been pretty hairy.  But now about 60% of each lower leg is bare on the back of the calf running up to my knee, about half of the outside, and a small portion of my shin.  

My wife theorizes that I am moving my legs in my sleep and rubbing the hair off but she’s never seen me do it. 

Wtf?
Just shave it all like you would your head when losing hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
i get the same thing i think it is just my pants and socks rubbing on the hair and pulling it out let me ask you this now that it is colder have your noticed it more now that you are not wearing shorts as much take that to the bank bromigo

Wtf?
Could be a circulation problem such as diabetes.  Check with your doctor.

Otherwise, use a merkin.

Anterolateral leg alopecia - This distinctive pattern of hair loss is confined to the lower legs and predominantly occurs in male patients. This case highlights a common, benign but under-recognized hair loss condition with surprisingly scanty available information on cause, pathogenesis, course and treatment.

i get the same thing i think it is just my pants and socks rubbing on the hair and pulling it out let me ask you this now that it is colder have your noticed it more now that you are not wearing shorts as much take that to the bank bromigo
I don’t remember it being like this in the summer. Or ever before.  

Wtf?
I could have written this. Had it for at least 5 years.

I could have written this. Had it for at least 5 years.
Any info?
No, not really. Obviously it's kinda weird but I've never really given it much thought. I assumed it from wearing socks because it was just from the lower third of the shin down initially but after it went up the calf, that kinda shot that theory down. And the fact that it's more on the outside of the calf makes it even weirder.

You’ve seen me, right?  Do you think I should be bragging?
I'm not sure I have seen you. Please Note: This is not a subtle request to flood my Inbox with shuke pics. TIA. 

Maybe the hair loss on your legs is due to something hormonal. You seem kind of #####y today. (starts with a B and rhymes with witchy).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure I have seen you. Please Note: This is not a subtle request to flood my Inbox with shuke pics. TIA. 

Maybe the hair loss on your legs is due to something hormonal. You seem kind of #####y today.
YOURE MAKING FUN OF MY CLOTHES HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ACT?

You seriously haven’t seen one of the hundred self-deprecating videos I’ve posted here?  

YOURE MAKING FUN OF MY CLOTHES HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ACT?

You seriously haven’t seen one of the hundred self-deprecating videos I’ve posted here?  
There is no need to yell. I am not kidding, I don't remember you in a video. I guess you could say....I'm shuked?

Instead of getting hairy when you turn into a werewolf, you get less hairy with the phase of the moon?  There's a lunar eclipse next month.  Maybe all your hair will fall off.

Users who are viewing this thread