What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 14 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Hi Sig

Could really use your help this week.  Fighting for my life in playoffs.  Lost Kareem Hunt last week, and Fournette laid an egg this week....so desperate to find FF points

Standard, PPR

QB, choose one - Mahomes v Bal, Newton @Cle, or Big Ben @ Oak

WR, choose 2 - JuJu @ Oak, Diggs @ Sea, Golladay @ Ari, Brandin Cooks @ Chi, Lockett v Min

RB, choose 1 (already played Fournette) - Gurley @Chi, A Jones v Atl, Ekeler v Cin, Ware v Bal

Flex - choose 2 from RB / WR list above.

TE - have Brate, but can pick up A Hooper

Def - have DEN but can pick up But

Can also pick up (but need advice on who to drop in corresponding move): J Gordon, S Michel, Z Jones, G Tate, Shepard, Pettis, J white

Thanks so much.
ware for gordon

I'm an underdog this week and already have J. Jackson and K. Allen going. Should I play Rivers or Josh Allen as a hail Mary?

i hear you on adams. it is based on volume and goal line carries. burton's fade from the offense last week surprised me and maybe i am overreacting to that. in general, the CHI O feels very difficult to project with all hands on deck. Adams at least i feel comfortable about his role and the PHI OL
With Trubisky back I've decided to roll the dice with Anthony Miller over Adams.  I'll probably get a points to shirt from some on this one when Adams has 2 short TD plunges.   I decided to play Luck over Jackson even though I don't feel great about it.  Having Hilton playing helps a little, even not at 100%

Last edited by a moderator:
late to the game this week. .5 PPR, need to pick 1 of the following in what looks to be an extremely close matchup:

• Wilson (SF) vs. DEN
  • Carson (SEA) vs. MIN
  • J. Gordon @ MIA
  • Ware vs. BAL 
Also, would you drop HOU DST for any of the following this week (Just heard that TY expects to play):

• DEN @ SF
  • DAL @ PHI 
  • NYG vs. WAS
Thanks as always!

Need 2 from Justin Jackson, Austin Ekeler, ADP, and Jalen Richard

5 points per 5 receptions, 15 carries, 100 rushing or receiving yards; 1 per 10 yards.

Leaning towards Jackson and Peterson, but Richard for Peterson is looking interesting. Win and I get 2nd seed, lose and it's 5 or 6 (which honestly isn't all that bad.

Thanks Bloom. 

Does having Gronk as my TE change your opinion on starting Gordon over:

Wilson, Carson, or Ware?

Users who are viewing this thread