What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Toilet Paper Harvesting (1 Viewer)

Toilet Paper Harvesting

• Total voters
At the end of the toilet paper roll there is that little bit of that is glued to the core.  I like to save up the rolls then harvest those pieces for a free wipe. 
or you could just use it as part of your normal wipe at the end of the roll, and not leave it glued to the core.

BUT THIS ONE GOES TO 11!!!

I personally take it a step further and unravel the roll, then use that as additional free wipes.  Also, if I wipe and nothing is there, I put the TP back on top of the roll for someone else to use.

During the awful "chat with the contestants" once on Jeopardy, one of them said she never bought TP. Alex warily asked what that meant. She replied, "considering what it's used for, I don't like spending money on it. If you're resourceful you can find it free."

For some reason that made sense to me. So for a couple of years, I was a notorious TP thief. Unguarded closet at work, open storage in a public restroom, etc. You'd be surprised how much you can walk away with. 
Yeah but it’s usually that industrial single ply that’s somehow see through but as rough as 80 grit sandpaper 

During the awful "chat with the contestants" once on Jeopardy, one of them said she never bought TP. Alex warily asked what that meant. She replied, "considering what it's used for, I don't like spending money on it. If you're resourceful you can find it free."

For some reason that made sense to me. So for a couple of years, I was a notorious TP thief. Unguarded closet at work, open storage in a public restroom, etc. You'd be surprised how much you can walk away with. 
That's not really "finding it for free" as much as stealing.

Users who are viewing this thread