What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ravens vs Chiefs - Week 14 (1 Viewer)

Baltimore D looking stout but KC gaining momentum now. Ware getting more passing usage, looks more powerful this week.

KC hasnt had ball since the drive he was hurt.  He missed approx 5 plays?
It looked bad at first and then later when he was with a coach they were rubbing it down. Maybe just a bruise I hope. No updates on Twitter which I take to be good 

Ware is running like a grown man. Add to that he's getting backfield screens and you have to be happy. KC is moving the ball so that's a plus.

Missed FG. Hope Ravens don’t outsmart themselves on this drive and start passing. Cold day, hard hitting, the Ravens need to turn this into an all day slugfest 

Who can forget the 2016 Spencer Ware experience. That was a great thread back then. Luckily my Dixon-Develin-Williams RB/flex combo is off to a good start today.
This post would have gotten you  committed to a mental hopsital in Sept.  

Who can forget the 2016 Spencer Ware experience. That was a great thread back then. Luckily my Dixon-Develin-Williams RB/flex combo is off to a good start today.
It’s so hard to tell today who’s going to get RB TDs. The guys you mentioned plus Branden Bolden in Miami, Alfred Blue in Houston.

This KC drive with 1"40 left could determine how Baltimore plays in the 2nd half. If they get a TD here might see Baltimore have to open it up.

Tyreek Hill hurt now, too, and the sideline reporter said they removed his foot :lol:  (she did correct herself and say cleat). 

Tyreek Hill is sitting on the bench and is questionable (Baltimore has the ball). Spencer Ware in the locker room getting X-rays, also questionable.

This has been one of the best games of the NFL season. #1 offense vs #1 defense, hard-hitting, not just flag football passing every down, and yet still lots of big plays

Ware has done a great job in this game, but Mahomes inability to identify some of these Baltimore coverages has killed him.  Taken a beating too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread