What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chiefs-Seahawks - SNF anyone? (1 Viewer)

That wasn’t the challenge.  Reid was challenging when the PI occurred in relation to the tip.  You can’t review the PI to determine when as then you are determine the mind of the ref that called it. 
A tipped ball challenge always involves review of when the contact was initiated. 

A tipped ball challenge always involves review of when the contact was initiated. 
I’m not sure.  I get what you are saying and I’m not saying you are wrong.  But what you are doing then in this case is determining when the PI occurred, which is the determination of the back judge.  How do we know when he was making the call in his mind?  In your example, it should have been neagated and it wasn’t 

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not sure.  I get what you are saying and I’m not saying you are wrong.  But what you are doing then in this case is determining when the PI occurred, which is the determination of the back judge.  How do we know when he was making the call in his mind?
Honestly, I think that’s why they stuck with the PI call.  If any contact incidental to the PI call happens before the tip, it stands.  The real hit happened after but there was physical contact before so it stands. 

Can I get another 65 yds and a TD for Carson in the 2nd half? Thanks.

Also, Mahomes. Wake up man.

Honestly, I think that’s why they stuck with the PI call.  If any contact incidental to the PI call happens before the tip, it stands.  The real hit happened after but there was physical contact before so it stands. 
Ok. I guess I can see then.  It appeared that they were reviewing when PI occurred, but what you said makes sense.  They just did a poor job of explaining 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. I guess I can see then.  It appeared that they were reviewing when PI occurred, but what you said makes sense.  They just did a poor job of explaining 
Oh, absolutely. They always do a terrible job of explaining.  I find it helps to turn off the sound. 

If I’m a scout I’m going to Australia.  Cris, there have tons of Australian punters for a while now.

that kickoff worked pretty well.

Users who are viewing this thread