What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Saints - Divisional Round - GG: GL Saints, Hope you Win it all! (3 Viewers)

I was worried about that.  Legit almost called that. 

I guess you can't really take that penalty though.

Injuries First game vs Saints:  Jason Kelce (elbow) Rasul Douglas (knee) Sidney Jones (hamstring) Avonte Maddox (knee) Jordan Hicks (calf) Rick Lovato (concussion)

Injuries already tonight:  Brooks, Douglas, Cox.

Nick good for one of those a game

yeah...Brooks injury NOT an Achilles...guys don’t try to walk off the field after those. Thought ankle on the one replay they showed but wasn’t clear at all
Kobe did.  I'm not sure any determination can be made from their reaction.

The funny thing is the Saints playcalling is so different ... where was all the weird Tayson Hill/Josh Hill wildcat plays the Saints ran last time? Where is Kirkwood and the no-name WRs?

Injuries First game vs Saints:  Jason Kelce (elbow) Rasul Douglas (knee) Sidney Jones (hamstring) Avonte Maddox (knee) Jordan Hicks (calf) Rick Lovato (concussion)

Injuries already tonight:  Brooks, Douglas, Cox.
Are you kidding me?

Saints still favoured on live betting.  Well, it was a good start anyways.  Needed one more foot on that throw and its 21-0 and a whole different ball game.  Frustrating.

The refs are letting Eagles DBs play handsy  Saints struggle against that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I welcome these Taysom Hill plays. Less chance of a Brees 40 yard TD.
5.3 yards a pop and it definitely loosens a team up for more Payton trickery. He always scouts how a D plays it and usually dials up a wildcat counter.

EDIT: Ginn... really is having a tough time running his routes, maybe go to Kirkwood (better route runner) or Smith ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread