What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Why is this place a ghost town? (1 Viewer)

Wow, this thread really was a self-fulfilling prophecy wasn't it? Honestly, this one has me thinking about leaving. Oh, sorry, I mean leaving...... or leaving~~~~~~ or something.

Well, I still enjoy visiting this place.  I'm not even remotely close to being a popular poster around here, but I've met some really awesome guys from this place.  Some of them, I even interact with off the forums now.  I still have it as my browser homepage and browsing topics is the first thing I do when I hop online everyday.  Sure, there are days when nothing catches my interest and I may go days without even posting a reply.   

Admittedly, I haven't bought a subscription in a few seasons (Sorry, @Joe Bryant).  But I still rep the site in our online games (we have FBG groups on Steam and Xbox).   I'll continue to visit the forums until I feel there's nothing left to see.  And we aren't there yet.

I think you are under the impression I need help/advice, when I really don't, trust me I don't.
Wait... you’re the guy who was in here asking for advice after a bunch of dudes stole your girl and ran train on them..... then you asked for career advice and didn’t take it and flopped... then asked for more female advice with some Asian GF and that flopped too.... no? 

The pallic cartoonist who keeps making new aliases because the others get roasted? 

Wait... you’re the guy who was in here asking for advice after a bunch of dudes stole your girl and ran train on them..... then you asked for career advice and didn’t take it and flopped... then asked for more female advice with some Asian GF and that flopped too.... no? 

The pallic cartoonist who keeps making new aliases because the others get roasted? 
He’s the one that took his girl camping and she disappeared with the other dude ? I love the guy!

How about we do this.

Let's wager permanent bannishment from here that I have never posted as anyone other than, ZenoRazon here. An IP check by a mod would work, right?

If you are wrong and you are, see ya~~~~ But, if I am lying and have used another name, I'm history.

Deal?

Last edited by a moderator:
How much money would you guys put up for a real life Zenorazon vs matsuki fight?

I'm also fascinated by someone doing a mixture of push/pull/legs all on the same day. I admit I don't know everything, but :loco:  Maybe post your weekly routine, braeuh

Osaurus said:
ip check lol.  No getting around that  :lol:
CasteFootball is a place where a  bunch of rednecks wimper and moan about why white athletes can't hang with black athletes in some physical endeavors like running. Well I held court on what was really going and they couldn't handle it, so..............

Caste Football - Error

Your IP address has been banned.

CasteFootball is a place where a  bunch of rednecks wimper and moan about why white athletes can't hang with black athletes in some physical endeavors like running. Well I held court on what was really going and they couldn't handle it, so..............

Caste Football - Error

Your IP address has been banned.
That’s all the proof I need.  Thx

SlaX said:
Well, I still enjoy visiting this place.  I'm not even remotely close to being a popular poster around here, but I've met some really awesome guys from this place.  Some of them, I even interact with off the forums now.  I still have it as my browser homepage and browsing topics is the first thing I do when I hop online everyday.  Sure, there are days when nothing catches my interest and I may go days without even posting a reply.   

Admittedly, I haven't bought a subscription in a few seasons (Sorry, @Joe Bryant).  But I still rep the site in our online games (we have FBG groups on Steam and Xbox).   I'll continue to visit the forums until I feel there's nothing left to see.  And we aren't there yet.
Thanks @SlaX

Users who are viewing this thread