What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does your wife (or SO) fart in front of you? (1 Viewer)

how often?

• Once a month

Votes: 19 17.6%
  • Once a week

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Once a day

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Multiple times per day

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Wife/SO does not fart ever

Votes: 33 30.6%

• Total voters
Never once... and I've obviously seen her in every possible scenario after 30+ years.  Even giving birth... She may be alien.

So we're not talking about physically in front of you. It could be an audible boom through bathroom walls when they think you're out grabbing coffee?
Holy smokes.  You are over thinking this.  Do you hear your lady toot or not?

Hell, I will let loud bombs go 3 rooms away and she can hear it.  That would count.

Also, just knowing they did (silent ones) still counts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted once a day, but I don't pay attention so it's just a wild guess - it's probably less than that. I know she absorbs a lot more than she doles out though. 

Who n the hell cares about ....farts?  Are you kidding me?

I thought this place was all worried about quality threads?   Farts??????????

Wow~~~~~~~~

This is serious business, guy. Your question states "In front of you." 

Paging @Henry Ford to lawyer speak this question. If this were a deposition, based on my understanding of your question, id say NO.
No way, me farting silently in the office bathroom clearly counts as farting "in front of my wife."

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I think the key difference here is probably that you've started more threads in the last 24 hours, than xulf has started since Trump took office.
Show me a thread I have started in the last 24 hours?  Love to see it.

What is the deal here with starting threads anyway, isn't that what we do here?

Of course.  It’s laughable that people think their SO of many years hasn’t.  You may not have heard it but they have.  It’s a natural bodily function that everybody does.  I get being demure but it’s also a little weird that they care enough to mask it.  No need to celebrate it but no reason to hide it either.

Show me a thread I have started in the last 24 hours?  Love to see it.

What is the deal here with starting threads anyway, isn't that what we do here?
Again, I don't have an issue with it, and I was referring to the time period when people were upset with your thread starting (the 24 hours around Saturday and Sunday was probably the time people angered you about your thread starting) but here's a thread you started in the last 24 hours.

Again, I don't have an issue with it, and I was referring to the time period when people were upset with your thread starting (the 24 hours around Saturday and Sunday was probably the time people angered you about your thread starting) but here's a thread you started in the last 24 hours.
So...one...thread?  What happened to so many threads the last 24 hours?

Here we have two threads about farting, there goes worrying about quality threads.

So...one...thread?  What happened to so many threads the last 24 hours?

Here we have two threads about farting, there goes worrying about quality threads.
I'm beginning to think you're not reading what I type.  That makes it rather a waste of time to do so.  

Users who are viewing this thread